1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How about instead of adding 100 Failstack Blacksmith Books to the game for a higher price.........

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Roxies, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Roxies

Why not just add it to the cash shop!

That's right folks, a pay gated feature for only 200 pearls! You can now save those pesky failstacks that you got from failing tet and pen attempts over and over for a measly 200 pearls.

Good on you Kakao, you ****ing idiots.[​IMG]

Bahska, Fhelalr, ReinLutz and 7 others like this.
  2. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

lol...Just horrible.

3. Kalade

Lol, I actually skipped past this in the patch notes. I'm not going to start calling P2W, but, seriously, they really could've just added this to the game...

4. Jeoul

Well summer is coming and kakao/PA need their vacation money for the first class plane tickets and 5* hotels

#4 Jeoul, Apr 18, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    Eray, Draconnix, Sizer and 4 others like this.
  5. Desado

Desado Wizard 62 NA

I'm not sure how i and everyone else has managed to play the game for 2 years without this feature.
    Obviously they held this back, not because people with 100 + stacks now have a way to finally bank them, but to gate them behind the freedom to pursue new failstack opportunities.

6. PandoraRose

Wow, this is supremely sh****.
    At least now the game can match it's community.

Avaform and crawlord like this.
  7. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

its just $2 lol relax kid ain't nobody died because of $2 yet.... Don't buy it if you so poor lol its not like all your characters are sitting with 100 failstacks anyways...

8. Tvvin

2+ all the 100s of dollars worth of convinces you need. And now lovely 46dollar costumes with body parts you may not be able to alter

SexGawdTy and Draconnix like this.
  9. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

Actually it's smart of them. Judging by the number of fanboys on these forums alone. PA and Kakao made a cold calculated business decision with the goal of profit.

It still amazes me how people are still caught off guard. By moves like this from these guys. You guys must be new to the MMO landscape to have not see these moves coming by these guys.

It's the same with all Korean devs that port their games to the West. It's almost happens like clockwork.

crawlord and Balmafra like this.
  10. Tvvin

Already seen this type of behavior from Nexon. All i'm disappointed is their so fixated on money that they don't care about killing their games.Lets face it , A:IR is gonna be pay2win

Fearless V likes this.
  11. Asterotis

I think you're forgetting that these are people that worked for Nexon/NCSoft

Fearless V likes this.
  12. Talik Starr

Remember... for every 100 stack you bank, a kid gets closer to that BDO real life theme park. /s

Draconnix likes this.
  13. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

Yeah soon the avg actually price of a Asian MMO is going to be triple that of a Western MMO. Also the Western MMO is still going to boast way better MMO quality then it's Asian counterparts at a much cheaper price tag. But will still require monthly subscription fee for full game.

GG this is the reality of the MMO scene. You go F2P and have to Pay to Win or you go SUB based and actually get a non P2W game with content and life.

14. hophop

who care ? just use alt

15. Tvvin

Nah I remember. Thats why i'm slowly getting tilte

Tbh I'd prefer B2P with optional subscription fees like what value packs at but less important and some cosmetic stuff, not costumes. Their problem , Kakoe, Pearl Abyss, Nexon , EA / Electronic Arts . They see the money to rake and and keep pushing players P2W boundaries until players push back Like below

crawlord likes this.
  16. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

upload_2018-4-18_15-14-36.png

17. Andaro

Ambassador

I'm ok with the 100 Book being in the shop, if they'll add a 60, 70, 80, and 90 to the Blacksmith Vendor

crawlord, Brightcide, Pook600 and 2 others like this.
  18. Mirajane

more like the ONLY 5 people that work on this game lol XD

19. Mirajane

kakao/PA = new EA

20. Khondo

I am sick and tired or reading all this P2W ********. How is transferring one failstack from one toon to another P2W?

Now for those of you that don't understand this is a business model, not a game. The company has to make a profit so it can continue to function and produce more products.

For those of you with no money to spend on the game, sorry but this is the product you have agreed to play by accepting the Terms of Service (did anyone read this?). If you feel strong enough about it move on to another "free to play" game.

For those of you with a little entertainment budget, spend the money. Computer games are a very cheap form of Entertainment in today's society. Once again if you feel strong enough about it move on to another "free to play" game.

Just, please for the love of God, stop trying to get something for nothing by complaining how the company is running it's business. Once again if you feel strong enough about it move on to another "free to play" game and leave the rest of us in peace.

Avonna likes this.