1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How about instead of adding 100 Failstack Blacksmith Books to the game for a higher price.........

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Roxies, Apr 18, 2018.

1. SnakeAttack

SnakeAttack Wizard 61 NA

You dont understand what forums are for, do you?

Draconnix likes this.
  2. Roxies

You know what, you're right. I was going to write up a response to how this is ridiculous and should've just been added in game as a book (much like all the others), but rather than that, I'm just going to pack my bags and move on. Kakao (The people we have direct contact with, not the developers) directly control the cash shop, and this could very much have been avoided. I'm going to cash out of this game.

Toodles

3. ambyentlight

why would they do this when they know they will make money off these books?

4. 2Cents

I'm sick of you being able to post without paying cash for it. You should be charged by the letter.

crawlord, Bahska, Crijix and 3 others like this.
  5. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Says the clown who shouldn't even be allowed to access the forums, the irony.

But wait, where is gone your "high ability to conduct civil discussions".

Columba and Pook600 like this.
  6. shidoxen

So.... I need a 300 book. Any help? XD

Stack isnt at 300, but well above 200. :/

7. Heartbeat

Heartbeat Seraph Ranger 61 NA

or just use alts to save the stack and start a new one on another character, it's not like they haven't handed out free char slots over the time new classes have been released

8. Ravare

Or..........just use another alt to build failstacks from 0 up to where you need to get to and save those 50+ failstacks on the characters they are already on.

You know.........creative in-game ways to avoid having to buy from the Pearl Shop?

[​IMG]

9. iller

Would you be so kind as to send me $2 in pearls then? I'd appreciate it! ...I mean since you say it's no big deal at all, right?

SnakeAttack likes this.
  10. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Its no big deal for Trump to write you a check for $10k, but will he? No. Its a time spent doing it a big deal :D ain't nobody got time for that!

11. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Amount of alts is limited.

12. Jeoul

Mine isn't about having enough alts or re-stacking.... I dunno if I am just speaking for myself, but there are tinfoil enchanting theories, and I firmly believe in mine, if I could purchase this in-game I would be so happy but nope, ofc its a pearl item

13. Balmafra

Balmafra Altenia Mystic 58 NA

Fearless V makes a good point. I'm surprised that people don't automatically expect this from a Korean MMO somewhere down the road.

14. Columba

sweet! buying a bunch now. money is no object

15. Heartbeat

Heartbeat Seraph Ranger 61 NA

and how many 100+ stacks do you really need though? what a poor argument

16. Peisinoe

If they charged you by the letter, they would be earning money faster than Bill Gates.

Rayin likes this.
  17. Rayin

Then you should buy a pair of glasses because what i've read above is that "A:IR is gonna be P2W" and a general statement about F2P model-based games and Sub ones.

Also it is a game, i don't get that sentence of yours. So you're admitting that is a business model with a game in the background and as such is aimed to milk money out of people, although when people bought this game they thought that was a game with a business model in the background, which is why people complain so much about stuffs.
    If i would've known that this was a "Business model" dressed up as a game, i would've charged back long ago.

You may want to work a bit on your thoughts for your next posts.

What about those that have the money but they're not eager to give them to a company which runs a product that periodically changes or introduce new features that are gated behind a payment to be enjoyed, in order to squeeze more money out of you?
    Do you think that this is honest? we have Margoria and the underwater gathering, a content that is highly crippled if you don't own a Shark Suit.
    Is it efficient to gather corals or so fun to swim without that Shark suit? no, it's disgusting. They know it and that's why they also removed the possibility to drown, added several suits that increase your speed in water and called it a day.

So honest. I'd prefer to pay expansions rather than being psychologically forced/not-forced to buy stuffs from the Cash Shop in order to remove layers of frustration with each feature. I could quit, although why should i when i enjoy some aspects of this game, there's nothing better around and i can try to be constructive and change the things around here?

Kakao or PA do not need you to defend them, they're companies that - as you said - run a business model and not a game, so their shoulders are quite large and strong. They can take several hits without flinching.
    If you're tired to read those kind of discussions, you can log out from forum and never log in it again.

crawlord and Irijia like this.
  18. Solsi

Has nothing to do with "need".

It's about RNG and how much you fail.

Some people have multiple 90-100+ fs taking up space. Not because they need all of them, but because they're really unlucky with TET.

Having Blacksmith's Secret Books above 50fs also helps immensely when it comes to organizing your failstacks and upgrading routines.

Besides, if it's no big deal and no advantage, why can't they add Blacksmith's Book for higher failstacks to the NPC vendor?

Bahska likes this.
  19. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

exactamento !

20. zhagsten

HELLO ME NEW PLAYER
    WHAT IS DIFFERENCE FAILSTACK 50 OR 100?

The real question.