1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how are you not ashamed releasing these patches?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by irrelevant, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Valestris

Yeah that wasn't too intelligent of Irrelevant to make a comment about heidel's population when there's a koi like event going on lol.

Ad Astra and Columba like this.
  2. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

If you had ever put a decent amount of time in any class then you'd never even think about suggesting something ridiculous as this. Must be easy if you're just one of those people who follow the FOTM train.

And yeah, Koi event. Heidel processing and fishing place at late night has been deserted like this long before this event even started. The population is nothing compared to how it was like 3 months ago.

Mesuka likes this.
  3. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

it's not the first time we have "koi event "but it's the first time heidel has 2 people on a saturday

not very intelligent of you to not realize i've considered that and it doesn't change a thing

first - heidel is empty cus 50% of the population quit the game cus the patch is garbage

second - i don't think anything , i state facts as they are. You're a random clueless guy and you somehow think your opinion has weight

third -

if you don't like me existing, why don't you press the X on the right corner of your browser then find your bdo folder and shift + delete it and then take your pc in a backpack and donate it to the first stranger you meet on the street and then find a job and work for half a year and then travel to another country and find a job there
    i mean none of that makes any sense or is related or follows any logical path, just like your post basically

Reuter and Mesuka like this.
  4. Valestris

I don't think you did take it into account, making a bold statement like 50% of EU's population is gone is ... something else. I truthfully and respectfully think you're full of horse shite.

Ad Astra and Columba like this.
  5. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

such bold statement ,clown guilds like venari have been uncontested for 11 weeks cause there's nobody playing the game any more

how long are you gonna live in denial?

#185 irrelevant, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  6. Entharias

Entharias Dreadhood EU

And yet you are here, complaining non-stop.
    I guess you are just enjoying trolling on the forums, no other explanation.

bobo1979, MarsKiller and Columba like this.
  7. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

Do you even play this game? Or are you just 24/7 complaning on the forums?

First of all: We have a event going on. "GET YOURE OCTOPUS TODAY!"
    Second: It's a saterday. People are either going out. Grinding. Or getting ready for Siegewars. (If Siege didn't started on this picture yet.)
    Third: It's June-July. Something with: HOLIDAYS? Vacations? Not everyone sits behind his PC crying about how trash he is with playing his class on the forums. Even i go outside today. Because holi it's gonna be like 30 C outside today here in my country and with my PC next to me playing BDO it's likely gonna be 35-40 C inside. It's gonna be like hell. Just use you're brain and think for once outside that "RBF ONLY TRUE PVP" Box.

Looks who's speaking.

8. LightningFFXIII-4

They fixed accuracy by breaking evasion. Mobs that weren't doing any damage to me this entire month are now actually hitting me and they hit pretty hard.

Also, Ronaros inside the safe zone area in Fairy tooth cabin becomes unattackable when a world boss spawns for 15minutes lol.

Fix one bug, they create another.

Blackhearted likes this.
  9. Draggun

[​IMG]

10. iller

I'll be honest... I think Lahn needs a "Gimmick" ... and the Designers knew months ago that this Class would fall Flat on its pretty little face if it didn't have a Gimmick. ....I'm just super bummed that the gimmick is yet more Mystic-Tier Survivability PLUS more boring-ass PBAOE damage /w cancer-Grab ... instead of just giving it a "Bard like" Role in group PvP ... or even better, a Druid type role (improve everyone ELSE'S mobility & resistance to debuffs).

The Fact that the designers have had 2 months to try and sort CC chaining out, yet I still get perma-chain KnockDowned through ProtectedArea for 10-12 seconds and then I'm dead ... (even in fights against only 2 players) ... just shows that they don't understand their own Designs... much less their own spreadsheets & Coding.

11. TwilightAngel

Oh look still here whining

Columba likes this.
  12. Moroku

At least the private servers are more fun :)

YikersBDO likes this.
  13. Prasao

Wayne?

14. Srich

I can live with the renown system... but the SA + CC changes definetely killed the game.. instead nerfing a bunch of classes they nerfed to the ground any class but some.. and now the new weapon coupon will make them way more money then ever becuase they will simply make OP a class every one or 2 months so everyone rerols to it with their pens and then nerf them and make something else OP..this will give them way more profit then wasting resources to make new classes every 6 months.

They won guys and we lost.

Blackhearted likes this.
  15. Valestris

It's a limited time only item, lets hope it stays like that and goes away after that.

16. Srich

Dont be stupid... it will stay forever

17. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

DoTA, LoL, Smite, PUBG, and some others.

18. Kusaragii

You should be ashamed.

19. Columba

Why, pray tell?

20. YikersBDO

>Insert working Anti Cheat here<