1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how are you not ashamed releasing these patches?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by irrelevant, Jun 15, 2018.

1. charkus

Cool story, but weapon exchange coupons are restricted to 1 purchase per family.

Anyway, something is going on, 3rd week calpheon, mediah and valencia uncontested, serendia and balenos with not many guilds either. But dont worry, the potato farmers saying they like the changes.

2. AlwaysSaltyAF

ManUp left the game on NA. All that is left is a 15 zerg guild alliance rotating every castle /w decent payout amounts on NA. Most sane people are just afk lifeskilling til the zerg gets bored and decides to fight each other. Might take awhile though. I don't think they have much self-respect given their zerg tactics. They'll probably just stay rotating castles amongst their 15 guild zerg til a new game comes out that is better than BDO.

Tvvin likes this.
  3. Noixi

Sorry to come LATE to this thread.
    I'm sad to report, there is perhaps no better place to go, for the foreseeable future.

KotoRena likes this.
  4. Srich

actualy u can get 2x sub,main.awk coupons and doesnt matter at the end of the 16 days they will put it permanent on the shop without restrictions.. The pvp is almost dead cuz of theirs changes

Ruffe likes this.
  5. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

Im going to suggest that you take a break from the game . While there are many that are upset ...caterwaulting 24/7 seems to have produced 0 results .I am not trying to offend just a simple suggestion. It works for me .

Mojihn, Pkmdz and Columba like this.
  6. Nyanpi

Don't worry, Support Tamer is a thing now. Watch better classes doing the thing thing your class should be able to do.

7. Zerytas

Zerytas TOOnze Warrior 62 EU

Remove renown. Thankyou.

8. lislisa

Dream of doom. xxx

9. 2Cents

You forgot testing or any level of quality. Stat resist shows 82%..........results = 0.0.

Good job everyone, lets go home. Hey did you get that bonus today from those suckers on NA/EU? Sure did, lets go have a beer lol.
    (Yes that's correct they got a bonus for this poor quality work. That was due to their target audience of children)

Ruffe likes this.
  10. bob349

Don't worry guys! Plenty of things to not look forward to! After they're done dumbing it down for the Xbox release, there will be no one left to sell the game to! That means Free to Play. Finally opening the game to worst that the internet has to offer.

Look forward to it!

11. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

im curious if it would make any difference to now.

12. RP Tzuyu

mystic still able to permanently down u even if there is a 5s cc immune, ninja and kuno kill u even before the 5s cc immune ends...

13. 2Cents

Bless Online son, if it was any good you would see even more decline in the BDO community.

Changing classes doesn't work that way.
    #weight.upgrades
    #inv.upgrades
    #underwear
    #bonus.stat
    #skill.points
    #level

14. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Honestly you could spare us the son when producing such obvious statements. A game has a hard time when it has competitors ? Who knew son.

But apparently you missed the important part of @Draggun post

15. 2Cents

You mean the point when a MMORPG Gamer wanted a new game, but concluded there wasn't any? Or the point where i used the most obvious, relevant, and best example available?

16. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

No I mean who knew a game playerbase suffers from competition "son". You're cute when you lecture people about answering to words but not so cute when not following your own example. But as it was clearly pointed out elsewhere and multiple time, you're an hypocrite.

17. 2Cents

This sounds like amazing exploitative game play.

Keep up the good work devs. Keep them bonus's flowing.

18. ambyentlight

Its only normal for a mmo to adjust its classes buffing some nerfing others to encourage people to pull out their credit card and swipe it for the nessarry conveniances such as weight and inventory slots, aswell as costume and underwear and if advalible weapon exchange coupons to make that reroll easy.

19. Kusaragii

"Everything is working as intended. US/EU Whales are swiping left, right and center." - says (PA Exec) :D

Pkmdz likes this.
  20. 2Cents

The solution is simple I just have to take out my wallet and hand over my cash. There just isn't any other way. I can't make a stand against blatant cash shop grabs and prevent this from happening in the future.