1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how are you not ashamed releasing these patches?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by irrelevant, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Beeso

Sounds very familiar, doesn't it?

Balmafra likes this.
  2. Mesuka

Mesuka Elliasto Tamer 61 NA

Just notice they took our ranged cc off tamer attack command which wasn't that good in the first place but other classes still have ranged cc on their skills Lol.

PA must think that ranged cc on tamer is broken but not ranger.....

3. IRustyI

It's meme frag box. Not TET acc box.

:)

4. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 63 NA

Yea the company doesn't know what they're doing. I mean what do you expect they're probably even less geared and less awakened then our almost awakened wizard GMs on NA ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ruffe, Evil Wood and nethkhadar like this.
  5. Riverwren

Im getting really nervous that the changes we have now will end up being all theyre going to do in terms of pvp changes for god knows how long... My class just isn't as fun as it used to be, and a lot of others feel the same about their classes as well Im sure... Even if they do more changes it feels like everything they try to change is just so off the mark... almost as if they literally dont pvp in their own game and if they do its certainly not on my class. Got all this gear and practiced all that time for nothing almost. Just afking and waiting for things to get better... though I fear they never will

6. Seilla

These guys know exactly what they are doing.
    Her Lahn got trashed and dumpstered on the Korean beta server 24/7.

So these guys needed a solution to make her viable and take the money of all these weebs in the west. Then they came to the conclusion to remove all protection skills from every other class except lahn.

And kachiiinnng the money is flowing again. Soon they release the next class and lahn will get trashed as well. Since 2016 it is the same scheme of this scammer company.

Ruffe, Redarion, Jeoul and 3 others like this.
  7. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

they ****ed up my mystic, so this lahn would sell them costumes, in return i am not buying anything from them

Taadjo likes this.
  8. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

seriously people want to play bdo

i want to play bdo,

others want to play bdo,

the new system is just too trash, have some shame and revert it already i dont understand what's taking so long. Mass pvp hasn't changed dude the way everyone does pvp is the same as before > go in use SA and go out , the only difference is you have 10 times less SA and 10 times more rng. What sort of garbage is this like seriously PA use your brains for a moment like wtf.
    oh and grab is 10 times better cause some classes have no CC's left while other classes have 30 million ranged and melee protected CCs

the new CC system is absolute garbage and then new SA/FG system is just as bad

Ruffe, HoloRE, Smilence and 8 others like this.
  9. AsyaTheBoatKing

Just ignore the pvp and keep blowing your gear up only do pve stuff then your life be happier.... but wasnt bdo a pvp game... and do we not play the game to do and have fun pvping? Its makes no sense the pvp is so bad why we should blow our gear up if we are bad then... idk... the game is on the edge and i want the old system back like 90% of the community... idk .

10. Celensra

I think they just don't care, honestly. They've alienated what must be most of the community and it's for the console releases. The numbers of our community have dwindled to levels that I doubt they even care about. I'd hoped our feedback would reach them. They've seen it though. They'd have to be literally blind to not know how players in every region feel. They just don't care. They're going to cheat the console players as they did us and then, destroy the game for them too somehow. Then, Pearl Abyss will focus on the new MMO it's already developing.

Would you believe it was Bless Online of all games that finally shattered the illusion for me? That game is a travesty and will likely die within months due to the horrible issues that plagued the game...but their developers address feedback in days, sometimes, in the same day. How long does it take Pearl Abyss and Kakao to respond, if ever? The only thing that makes sense is that they do not care how we feel...it makes me so sad because I committed so much time and effort. I loved Black Desert and the potential it had was limitless but these changes have likely crucified its longevity. They've spoken of changing things for a very long time, at least, a year...that leads me to believe they won't change things back now. They'd rather see us "adapt or quit" :(

Soulo, Fearless V, Corrus and 5 others like this.
  11. SKYMARK

Hei guys 2+2 = 4

But you know that 4+0= 4?

Did you know that 4=4?

This is his way of creating threads and many others. Most of these whiners do this, creating the same old thread using different ways of approaching the same lame subject thinking that they will make kakao send info to PA of how to run a fkin company XD.

Doing the same thing over and over trying to change things you don't have power against. Failing to admit it because of a stubborn ego, oof.mp3.

(Edgy but true)

Balmafra likes this.
  12. Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda Valkyrie 63 EU

It should be evident after more than 2 years and 3 months now what the exact policy and "business plan" of this company is, so are we still surprised every time they "mess up" something and / or every time a new lovely FOTM class arrives?

The important stuff in this game is how many people are going to "reroll" and how many times, either to that new OP lovely FOTM class ( no worries, will nerf it eventually when enough money has been squeezed out of it) or to some older class that suddenly becomes the "hot shite".

So, feel free to cough up for all the important necessities, weight, inv, blah blah, then cough up some more for your new TET weapons and whatnot, how about you buy a few more outfits for your new "main" cuties? Rinse and repeat -> the cash machine stays in full throttle.

They just know by now what kind of "community" inhabits this pixel world and how vulnerable they are to such tricks, so why should they stop? Easiest way to perpetuate profits, even if some lonely "voices of reason" here and there point out the madness of it all. But hey, how should we call those, oh right - IRRELEVANT (well not you specifically, but ya know)! :D

R.Prescott, FckinEnchant and Taadjo like this.
  13. Nyhver

They don't care enough to please all audiences. They know they've made a killing all things considered, got away with a lot that people don't hold them accountable for or should.

While some remain and it's difficult for many games to truly die this game died as soon as the recent PvP changes began. This game isn't the same anymore even if it has the carcass covering it. Finding anyone sensible is hard but this is also expected, people tend to be convenience based and mindless about many things for better and worse, when it comes to BDO it was definitely for the worst.

Crack babies inhabit most games including this one, and there's some high functioning crack cocaine muppets that'll defend anything.

With the focus so much on watering down the game and casuals despite being RNG and grind heavy, it is also interesting that the visible threat of mystic, warrior, valkyrie and striker fell, if temporary or permanently to the ninja and kuno. Any designer worth their salt should know the casual tends to harbor lots of hate for the innate frustration of stealth and speed killing of the more flashy and skillful classes. I don't expect that to last but with classes being as watered down as they are, another reason besides 'fotm' for players choosing ninja for example is because other classes were just ruined for complexity and feel too much, people who want skill in PvP can only turn to a few options like ninja, and that, too was simplified.

BDO is just another game in current trends that not only failed to reach a reasonable amount of potential, but regressed.

And so it goes on.

KhalidIbnWaalid likes this.
  14. ManlyBeard

It’s even more fun on a witch

15. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

I am playing path of exile at the moment. Played it last time like 2 or 3 years ago. All the new feature that were added with the leagues I missed are pretty cool. In comparison to BDO you have a feeling of joy in PVE coming across "special" kind of "treasure chests" or just litle npc events that hold the potential to drop a bis item at any given point. The whole customization (even altering the special attributes of said chests) feels really polished and insanely rewarding. In BDO you might drop a basic +0 bis item after 5, 10 or even 20 hours fo farming the same rota only to then destroy it tying pri with 500billion failstacks.
    As for pvp you might just try out LoL again. Or maybe one of the games like Overwatch.

nethkhadar likes this.
  16. Jaeger

no thx. you are counting games which are full of aids and ebola

17. Foxens

Foxens ID0 Ninja 61 EU

I only read lmao lmao lmao lmao 1522878361307_1.gif

Valestris likes this.
  18. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

If I remember correctly you are one of the people that like those changes so much, whcih means you are the same kind of ebola you also happen to come across in LoL etc.
    The point is in LoL I can solo stomp 5 plebs like it is supposed to be.

Evil Wood likes this.
  19. rachcouture

rachcouture Valkyrie 61 NA

There's super armor on maybe half a dozen skills, and most of those are dodges/evasive skills, not offensive ones. For a fragile class that's all about mobility and counters, that seems pretty fair to me.

Sounds more like an issue with renown AP than Lahn itself, honestly.

Foxens likes this.
  20. Foxens

Foxens ID0 Ninja 61 EU

Its awlays the renown system but people wont accept it bcs they already have the gear :/