1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How broke is the game right now? No hate, just asking why everything is broken.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Prochilles, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Prochilles

Seriously what's going on, ever since patch I have to wait 10min to check storage or it bugs out and says empty, or if a swap to bid same thing happens, and now cooldown on skills is broken. Cooldowns don't even start right after skill usage, but literally about 20 seconds after it will begin to count down. Hopped into rbf for a bit and was thinking man I absolutely suck now, until I noticed what was really going on.

I can't be the only one having issues, I've got a fresh install since 3 weeks ago and prior to wednesday patch everything has been smooth as gravy.

2. Mimimimi

the storage issue happened to me (on EU) last time early in december. i think it is connected to having a bad connection to the server, or the servers being under a bit too much stress. i have seen a few posts about the storage issue lately again. i assume that's occuring on NA servers now?

3. tylon

Experiencing the same thing. Especially when the servers are busy. I wanted to boost my ecology and have my alts read from a bookshelf, but not with the way it is right now, switching characters can be a lag trap.

4. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Witch 61 NA

It started to happen to me a week or two ago.

Stillwaters likes this.
  5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

Its your ISP.

;)

6. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Witch 61 NA

I highly doubt that!

[​IMG]

Direct Private Fiber Optic line here.

7. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

Load in lag mainly from what I've seen... Some residual laggy/sluggishness of the client itself but nothing major otherwise.

Tokigare likes this.
  8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

well, problem could be the route from your isp to the bdo servers(sometimes really isnt their fault), its very rarely that the problem is from the end user(you) to their isp or test centers.

(but my first comment was a joke :D )

9. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Ignorance is bliss.

Draconnix likes this.
  10. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Only ever had the storage and loading issues when my route gets lossy every now and then. Run a continuous trace to the game servers and see if thats the issue.
    Your connection speeds are irrelevant or it being fibre or not. If a node on the route starts dropping like its hot you will lag tf out regardless.

seanas, Mgp and Smileybones like this.
  11. Agramonte

Same here... Neither the marketplace or my storage items loaded this morning. The marketplace would not even open.

I play The Division, Destiny 2 and BFV daily with zero connection issues. That is UPlay, Battle.Net and Origin... so my connection sure seem to work fine with everything else.

12. TankFu

Whos your ISP provider? I have AT&T with 1 gig fiber as well and have a similar experience weekly with the problems mentioned. It's an on-going issues for anyone with AT&T I have spoken to so it could be your provider depending who it is.

13. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

I can't pass the fact that you seriously have Smite installed. I really can't.

14. Agramonte

A crap... I have AT&T. I mean it says Spectrum on my bill buy AT&T shows up on my speed test :(

15. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Damn son! I want one.. how much was it and how? I'm getting about half of that with xfinity super duper blast +

16. Noixi

The answer is relative.

If your class is a Ninja, it is working AWESOME.
    If your class is a ranged dps, its actually a 36 foot range WELEE class.
    If your gear score is less than 540, you are egg shells next to a 470 or better Ninja.
    - - And to pretty much everyone else, with more than 540 gs, you are also egg shells.
    If you are less than level 61, you are egg shells to everyone else.
    If you don't have like 30 artisan workers, 5 hours a week of SMH, and in a UBER PvP guild, your wallet is broken from poorness.
    If you don't have say $5K dollars to buy pearl shop items, your residents are probably barren labs meant as life support for alchemty labs and cooking utensils. And your mount run MUCH slower than you.
    If you haven't spent 2 weeks farming logs, your boat is a flimsy raft or a canoe.

I could go on...

Fearless V likes this.
  17. TankFu

Yeah I was on the phone with them last week . They made some changes on their end to the firewall settings... that made it even worse. Had to reverse everything they did just to get back to normal which is pretty bad load times especially during node wars. Unfortunately I need a dedicated static IP for work so I can't change providers since theres no one else in my territory. Best of luck to you as well bud.

18. Columba

It has plenty of money. Do you mean broken?

19. Dalenos

When you are jelly of someone else isp >_<

20. [D] Force I

It might be related to the new global market "security" features coming up in the next big release. I'm not seeing any lag. I'm using WTFast though..