1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response How can the level pop-up in game be removed??

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by DarkStillWater, Jan 25, 2020.

1. DarkStillWater

Hi, I made a Guardian and this would be my first "new" character in quite some time. So I see now that right after each level gained, a pop-up saying, "You leveled up" appears and I've tried everything to disable it in the settings/UI but nothing has worked. I can close it obviously but I have to do that every time I lvl so it becomes quite annoying! Would prefer that I can disable it like other UI but there are no such options I have found.
    Please help...thank you!

2020-01-24_364137776.JPG

Factorial likes this.
  2. Factorial

I second this. Rather annoying really. It would be nice if the escape key could remove/minimize it, but here we are. More examples of useless UI elements being added.

DarkStillWater likes this.
  3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Sadly it cannot be. Just another example of the game devs penchant for spam.

4. GM Ammy

Hey there @DarkStillWater

Unfortunately, as @Phoenixxx75 has said, there is currently no option to remove the pop-up you get from Levelling Up, though I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the Developers for further consideration!

DarkStillWater likes this.
  5. Cairenn Tairisiu

Cairenn Tairisiu Tairisiu DarkKnight 61 NA

At the very least, absolute minimum, it should close with the escape key. Better would be letting us turn it on or off. Best would be to remove it.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Sadly this will probably never happen because people have asked so many times in the past. It just shows how little the game designers actually spend playing the game. All the constant spam that you cannot turn off would be gone in an instant if they did actually play.

Cairenn Tairisiu likes this.