1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response How do get silver since SA closed

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by MakeMeGroan, Jul 30, 2019.

1. MakeMeGroan

How and what to do to get silver since SA closed

I play everyday but only active at weekend
    Mostly i do fishing hoping for relic but always get squid all de wey

My cp rn is 62/269
    Any suggestion?

NB: i do grind when active time but rn all my weapon downgrade,and my grind mood is gone,thanks RNG :)

2. MakeMeGroan

Oh,,i play in SEA
    But since the comunity in sea like
    Ya know
    I prefer to ask here

3. KatieXKhaos69

Join a guild and help with guild missions. they pay a decent wage.. e.g. a GM that pays the guild 10mil silver can pay the participants up to 5mil.. etc. Also fish somewhere else. Fish at duvencrune farmland etc. Pretty much places that are abundant and not crowded..

4. Rachnera

You have enough CP to get some Farming going. Rent a few Plain Fences and plop them down right outside whichever city you "live" at...I'm guessing Heidel. The forest just NW of the main road of Heidel works great. Plant things like "Special Strawberry Seeds" and prune/weed them for Farming Exp. Breed all plants and do not Harvest, replant your plots with the seeds you got from Breeding. You should have extra seeds, sell them back on the Market. Keep working until you get to Artisan 2 Farming, then you'll get "Magical Seeds" and "Mysterious Seeds" from Breeding and possibly just pruning/weeding. Vendor these seeds as they go for 300k or 100k each. Furthermore, you will get Hards/Sharps from pruning/weeding your Farms.

This can be low or high maintenance depending on you! Ignore the farms for hours then go back to them or sit on them like a vulture on a fresh raccoon carcass in the road. (~.~):b

A different option for "making silver" that isn't grinding. Play the market.

For example, let's say Simple Cron Meal is currently selling for 350k. You look up what the materials to make Simple Cron Meal are selling for and determine that it would cost you only 200k to buy up all the materials and craft it yourself. Then sell it. Each one would equal 150k profit. This method of earning silver is far more volatile and you may be competing against others "playing the market". But with the changes to the Market, you can do this while also Processing, Fishing, Trade Routing...

5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

how to get silver? idk.... play the game is always an option.

KatieXKhaos69 likes this.
  6. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Most usefull answer ever, thanks for amazing input.

Personally I would suggest bossing for new players, especially field boss trains which easily net 50m per hour.

Aelisah likes this.
  7. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hey there @MakeMeGroan! I see the community was able to give you some of their advice on the best way to go about making money, great to see and big thanks to them! There are also lots of guides out there that contain lots of in-depth information on the best way to make more money ^^

Take care and best of luck!

8. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Ty. I tried really hard to come up with the best advice i could give.