1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do rifts work how many and how often do you guys get them?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MMoNoob, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Deyric

Your loss. But I doubt you even made 10 attempts.

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I never once said that the 530% was broken but your comprehension skills are completely lacking if that is what you took from my post in regard to 530% meaning 5.3 times xp. I did not say it was not working but was in direct reply to someone that said it did not mean 5.3 times.
    I do not need to give you data, some people get good rng some get bad and yes in fact the last ten rifts I have done gave me crons. You can however believe whatever you like in that regard.
    You are right though as responding to you is like talking to a brick wall this is my last conversation with you.

#42 Phoenixxx75, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Ben Phoenix likes this.
  3. Deyric

No you did, you implied as such period joining the bandwagon of complainers who had no clue how it worked. Then you completely backtracked with excuses after being called on it. You mislead, you misrepresent. And then make excuses when proven wrong.

4. Aku_MasterofMasters

Granted that power scale V rifts are extremely annoying to deal with, they give free accessories, so I do those rifts when I have nothing else better to do or that grind spots are contested. When you're at that slow point for income, some extra accessories to sell is worth it in the long run after all the rage-inducing mess. Cron Stones are also worthwhile as they can save a TET attempt failure or PEN attempt failure from regressing.

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  5. Korvgubben

Sad to hear... Maybe its time for me to bump my complaint thread and ridicule the devs some more :(

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Except this happened multiple times already. It doesnt matter from which to which day. Like. At all.
    So there is nothing cleared up. Maybe in your head. What about you do the same as me and never let any rift go lower than III?
    New Bosses cant spawn if the old one is still up and bosses have arround 5 days of spawning Cooldown.
    So its totally plausible getting Puturum on Thursday and killing him on Saturday lets him spawn on Tuesday again.
    Just yesterday i killed a freshly spawned Red Nose. Guess when i killed the last Red Nose. I give you a hint: It was in this same Sat-Sat cycle.

7. White_Beard

White_Beard White_Beard Archer 61 EU

+1! Yesterday was a crazy day for rifts!!

8. Korvgubben

Tried this today and the menu didnt turn itself on when I lvled my alt or when I got a knowledge update (not new knowledge but higher grade). Maybe they have fixed that bug you had now?

Btw, the strategy to get rid of the big full-screen pop-up is to wait untill you have 12 rifts availible then completely ignore them from that point onwards ^^

9. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

That is what I am doing with the rifts currently at 10 two more to get and no more annoying pop up while actively playing. It happened to me when the tenth popped but luckily I was in a low level area killing mobs for the duo asula necklace only to blow it up trying to get the tri neck for the bartali's quest log.

10. Avitohol

Same, not a single rift since patch.

11. The_Peacekeeper

The_Peacekeeper The_Peacekeeper Witch 62 EU

No rift yet for me as well

12. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

You are correct that the menu now stays turned off. I tried it today and am very happy that it has been fixed.

Korvgubben likes this.
  13. Epitafios

i never got cron stones ....you so lucky

14. Ben Phoenix

You will, don't worry. RNG won't disappoint you.

Phoenixxx75 and Maginha like this.
  15. Epitafios

Ty for giving me hope

Maginha and Ben Phoenix like this.