1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How good is Musa?

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Lennii, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Prim nw

@SinisterSaints Haven't talked about this with any musa's yet, and i know u use dragon bite/blind thrust alot. How do you feel alot the added stamina on blind thrust/dbite with this patch? I know musa's have an even worse stamina pool than maehwa's and for me this already has a huge negative impact on my playstyle. I would think musa's are just totally fkd if they try to keep up the crit buff from blind thrust?

2. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

I guess he/she is talking about Maehwa, not Mystic.

3. Biopolymer

I've been playing Musa since it came out in EU. Had loads of fun with the class but feel like rerolling at times. I once went wiz for 2 months, went back to Musa afterwards. Played Musa again afterwards, now I'm trying out Maehwa but I do still miss the Musa even though it might not be an optimal class for large scale PvP and such. Torn between Musa and Maehwa.. forever a Musa in my heart.
    ONCE A MUSA ALWAYS A MUSA!

Someone linked this to me and just felt like I had to include it since our numbers are dwindling every day. FeelsBadMan
    Onceamusaalwaysamusa.jpg

#83 Biopolymer, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    Taj likes this.
  4. N0tl0c

Theres good musa and then there is every one else who is good once every 3 mins.

Biopolymer likes this.
  5. Katamoriya

Katamoriya Kiyoshiya Ninja 60 NA

Alright lookie here pal, I just made that last week for some free reddit karma, you got some explaining to do young man.

6. Zubi

Zubi Musa 62 EU

It isn't that hard to keep BT up, and once you get used to always block with pre-awakening your stamina gets better, but it forces you to make pauses every few seconds and in OwPvP it may get you killed when you're harassed by multiple high speed classes (sieges/NW too). I honestly think stamina on Musa is awful and one of the best QoL changes for this class would be stamina cost reduction on all skills.. Because you can't even raise your block/use fiery angel/use awk shift+q and many other stuff when you run low on stamina.

7. CarL

CarL Archer 57 EU

Fix shi' game, fix musa skills so you dont get cced every time you try to crosscut or below the belt or dash or doing anything relevant and remove stamina cost on Twister and reduce stamina cost on Counter Assasination. Bam, musa would no longer be cancer to play. But its fine, mystic is more important, these issues can remain for eternity! Just like the threads related to musa will be ignored for eternity or "Under investigation" which we all know means... "We dont give a ****".

Edit: I FORGOT TO ADD REMOVE THE STUPID ANIMATION ON CRUST CRUSHER.

Zubi and Taj like this.
  8. Prim nw

Not a single musa noticing the added stamina cost on forward blind thrust?... how can you people not notice, such a huge diffrence

9. CarL

CarL Archer 57 EU

Whats the difference compared to before? I can't really tell when stamina management on musa was always awful. Looking back at the patch notes I see that they reduced stamina cost on Blind Thrust 2... not 3 meaning nothing changed. Nice KR balancing honestly, they are reducing stamina costs on skill levels that nobody uses.

Stamina consumption of the skill Blind Thrust I and II has been reduced.
    • I 200 > 100
    • II 200 > 150
    NOBODY USES II, WE USE III CUZ IT GIVES MORE CRIT BUFF. 10/10 apes.

Solrik likes this.
  10. Prim nw

...... forward blind thrust now uses stamina while it woulndt pre patch, huge nerf to either dmg or mobility. But i think it is a bug since it's in the game for 1.5 year.

11. Zubi

Zubi Musa 62 EU

Crust Crusher: 360 º cc skill with frontal guard only, designed by a genius. I've heard it had Super Armor on release and they removed. Time to revert it back to super armor imo.

12. Bobo

Bobo Polterchair Musa 1 NA

It always used stamina

13. I think crust crusher is fine, it deals tons of damage if you use it smartly.
    Giving one step back a proper iframe and buffind spinner would be a better first step imo, so we can at least use all of our skills.

14. SinisterSaints

SinisterSaints Musa 61 EU

Dbite always used stamina, i'm pretty certain about this. Regarding forward bt is HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS. what else can i say...

15. Prim nw

yes i know now dbite always used stamina my bad, got it told by someone, i dont use it myself.

16. HOMRAH

HOMRAH UrekMaz Musa 61 EU

Broken ass class , gets denied against evasion targets can't do **** against block chars unless the war or valk goes for style points. 2 completely useless skills from awakening . And doesn't have 100% crit much in awakening like maewhas do. And now with this blind thrust buff stamina **** I find myself out of stamina often making me pop tigerblade in ow and siege. What the **** the developers are doing and thinking is beyond me . Not a combo class like ninja , not a nuker class like wizard and not a tanky class like striker with evasion stuff . Like you can't have a class not excelling at anything it just doesn't work that way . Every single class out there has traits they excel at better than anyone . And then u have this fucc class not excelling at anything but is ass at everything