1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How greedy can this company get?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Knisheffy, Dec 4, 2019.

1. I agree that the shop is overpriced, but on the other hand there are no monthly fees.

2. Armory

But can you fix a decreasing population with money ?

We might not see it clearly because obviously a lot of players are still playing this game but one day people will leave and money spent by players will not save anything except bankrolling Crimson Desert (BDO 2 in development).

Fearless V, VasilisD and MMoNoob like this.
  3. Amirite

Try to read again...It's should be an permanent option.
    And no, i don't play this game at all, I just come here to post some random #¤#%".

Yumine, Phoenixxx75, MMoNoob and 2 others like this.
  4. Rinnagans

just make two character and tag them, one for succession and other for awaken

5. zhagsten

You can only count to one, but sooner or later you'll learn new numbers don't worry.

Factorial likes this.
  6. reconkangas

Least I dont have to worry about this, mystic is main awakening for PVE as in the striker pre awakening is pretty clunky.. as of this post no mention of succession for mystic anywho...

7. Khondo

Blah blah blah, BDO sux, I want my stuff now for free.

Same old stuff over and over again. Like it has been suggested before, don't like it, don't play it.

Samwyn likes this.
  8. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

They cant give refunds for lost time investment, nor money already spent as people were working there way through the grind to get to the fun.

People are legitimately pissed that they were lied to, and perhaps you should look into something called sunken cost fallacy, its not easy to walk away from something thats required so much investment.

Its better to get the company that works for you..the customer, to stop treating us like were stupid, and hope we dont notice when they sell solutions to problems they create.

How many times do you think people like the OP have saved this game from further PTW/PTC monetization practices...Its more then you can count.

Factorial and MMoNoob like this.
  9. Delafayette

Seriously get some fresh air...

10. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Explain...you projecting doesn't add to the discussion.
    What does you needing fresh air have to do with anything?

Me working outside doesn't stop PA from piss poor monetization practices.

Phoenixxx75, Factorial and zeezero like this.
  11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

why not if one is stronger for specific tasks? it would basically be a few clicks of the mouse before grinding and nodewars or whatever.

Factorial and MMoNoob like this.
  12. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Show me the check of you paying pearl abyss' employees' life expanses then.
    I wanna see you paying for their breakfast.

Because it actually isnt? If somebody is stupid enough to buy himself like 1% more efficiency overall due to the ability to swap skillsets then he doesnt deserve to have money anyway. Sticking to your skillset and p2w gear instead has way more impact then a reskill subscription could ever have.

13. Ashenvall

Can we get several set for skills ? So we will toggle from one to another without relearn everything each time.

Mojihn and Factorial like this.
  14. [496]SwordBreaker

Well buy the logic off all of you then Blizzard is even more greedy first you buy the games + expansions then it is pay every month plus they sell mounts and pets and Level 120 charters boost, race change and more I mean why should you pay for that when you already pay for the game and monthly fee.

ESO is B2P but then also sells Subscription that gives you special inventory for crafting materials, gives you better exp and such. They also sell houses and armors for 20-30 euro. Fun fact ESO also sells more Inventory space and mount books to boost your mounts speed,stanima and so on.

FFXIV monthly sub sells armors, housing items mounts, emotes story skipping and more.

Every big mmo today has some damn cash shop to make extra money even if they have a monthly subscription.

But the fun fact you don´t need to buy any of that **** to enjoy the game.

Also how damn many times do you need to skill reset ? I mean it´s so fast to level a charter to 56 so why not just make 1 for pvp and one for pve ?

Also P2W do you people even know what it means I would call it pay to skip some grind but pay to win far from it I been around the mmo world sense Ultima online and I seen pay to win where you buy weapons with +10 on all stats or armors that give + to all stats + 1000 hp bonus. Or the best selling weapons that do double DMG to humans meaning if you buy that weapon you would do double dmg to all players in pvp. That is ****ing pay to win, what pearl abyss is selling is so far from PW2 it can be.

#34 [496]SwordBreaker, Dec 4, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    Khondo likes this.
  15. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

That is legit, no joke, the smartest thing i ever read on this forum. No hate, no sarcasm. Coming from a 2k19 player. This is actually delightful. Finally an anomaly in the system. After all this time.

Dude quit the fking game and go study like astrophysics or smth. We need more 10k IQ people out there.

Rinnagans likes this.
  16. XLucaX

Everytime I see something i dont like in the cash shop this is what I do

I Dont buy it

17. nolasigns

It's only greed if you're pigeoned holed into it. You're not. This sucussion merely gives you more playstyle options. Much like the Shai class, some people like blowing their flute, some, or maybe just me, I don't know, can play just as equally efficient as the meta-rotation crowds do, without ever swapping to instrument for the buffs.

Fearless V and XLucaX like this.
  18. TeRRoRibleOne

I don't agree when some of you actually are defending them making people pay for skill reset's.... This company is beyond greedy and you're ok with them doing it. Sometimes I think some of you need to get those rose colored glasses off and see reality again.

#38 TeRRoRibleOne, Dec 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 and MMoNoob like this.
  19. Korvgubben

Aion had a skill system called "stigma".

Short explanation: a skill tree with changeable skills and a few options for each slot. Offensive/defensive skills for tanks, heals/dmg spells for clearics etc. Yes, a lot of ppl replaced their stigma build between doing pvp and pve.

The way you did this was go to an NPC in the major towns and remove the equipped skills for free then pay a set amount of stigma shards for each new skill you wished to equip. Stigma shards dropped from all mobs in pvp zones and could be sold on the market.

In conclusion: What OP is asking for already existed in at least 1 other game and it was done by paying INGAME CURRENCY.

ViktoryiaV, Solitaire and Ben Phoenix like this.
  20. Xairen

lol paying money for a skill reset when u can get one in like 40 minutes lmaoaooaaooaoao

XLucaX likes this.