1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I and other sea monster hunters make 1.5bil guild funds a day every day.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AlwaysSaltyAF, Jul 26, 2018.

1. elgen

Admits to using matchlocks with know abnormal damage for sea monsters and trina axes know to have abnormal damage to take down forts. claims to work a double shift so he can't make node wars yet claims he is still getting x loot a day LOL. Was in naggas but then broadcast he is the leader of a new HARDCORE guild that's been around since 2016 rip.

2. iller

And this is also directly applicable to Galley Overstacking which further enables these unusually large "Hauls". ...proving that the entire system is one big DaisyChain of poor design completely lacking in imagination

3. elgen

I agree that it's a poor design I was just pointing out that they did not leave it in game because of trader's. Even without stacking large hauls would be more then possible it would just require more then one galley which most of the older guilds have.

4. Life Aries

While this did happen (both the trash loot stacking issue and the GM response -- although technically the GM said not that it was accepted but just that they weren't punishing people for it at that time), it is old news and not the most current. They have since reduced the weight of a lot of trash loot to better accommodate this. Plus, now you have storage maids, tents, etc., you know, pay to convenience, otherwise you can run your ass back to town or let the loot rot.

Anyway, thanks for the history lesson, but this is still off-topic.

5. AlwaysSaltyAF

I still think trina matchlocks were doing intended damage to sea monsters as they are guild weapons and sea monsters are guild monsters. I don't find what you find so amusing about any of that considering I solo ram sea monsters down faster than I did duo'n with matchlocks. :derp:

I played at launch on my old account. Came back half a year ago or so on a steam account to see how fast I could pass my old account in everything. Passed it all in about 7 days lmao. That isn't exactly unheard of considering taking about year break meant the account had like no worthwhile prospects on it given how level 55 max is meaningless so is +15 boss armors like liverto/boss armors which I had within 1-2 months of launch.

*Yawn*

Any1 who knew who I was at launch and still plays knows I'm the same person leading <Hardcore>. I was one of the most reknown archeage players. Richest/most famous player on NA Archeage Morpheus server before I quit for BDO. You kids should be happy I took over a year break from BDO or I'd be the richest player here too.

Also, I was never "quiet" I've been trashtalking and loud af the minute I've started playing this game and every decent accomplishment I make I always reddit/forum thread it. Just reddit mods banned me cuz I was too toxic a few months ago and I'm a steamy so I couldn't make a forum account here when I last tried, which was in like december or something I can't remember.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/83glsi/6162_in_30_days_gahaz_info_inside/

#65 AlwaysSaltyAF, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  6. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

Have I said even once that it is an exploit or it's not an exploit in my opinion? No. I was pointing out that the arguement among players about it whether being an exploit or not is complitely a waste of time.

Then you decided to quote me to lecture me about the fact that it's an exploit and it doesn't necessarily mean it's against the ToS.

I was saying that this argument is a waste of time.
    Then you quote me to tell me that exploit is not always necessarily against the ToS.

These are 2 different things. No cohesion between what I said and your reply.
    you should have quoted those people instead who indeed said it's an exploit. now they might have taken the lecture.

7. ambyentlight

let me guess speed and ram hacks in operation here?

8. nolasigns

Oh gee, someone invested hundreds of millions, hours upon hours, and sacrificed days upon days of not playing or enjoying the game to build something profitable, shouldn't get anything worth a damn?

9. Miiz

Miiz Miiz Wizard 62 EU

This shitty Sea monster hunting destroyed market already,more more ppl dont make money by selling drops on AH to other players, you guys just make billions of money from nowhere. Soon no one will be selling anything because only silver will exist in whole game.

10. elgen

You said people should not guess if some thing was a exploit and wait for a gm's response instead. There is no guessing involved for any one that has common sense. That being said just because it is a exploit does not mean it's not allowed.
    That not the most up to date news sorry. Lets not forget the new zones that are out at sea where players will.

A) stack loot
    B) stack bars
    c) spending 30 mins running their arse back and forth from town
    D) let the loot rot

As for salty the person is a walking contradiction. He asks if sea monster hunting is profitable one month then then the next he is the self proclaim wiki of sea monsters and the best sea monster ever. Claims to be pulling in 1.5 bil a day solo and claims in another thread that they are not making that much and only his wife and him are doing it even when they could abuse trina match locks. Claims to be working a double shift and then in another thread talks about 10+ hours a day grinding. Self proclaimed best player in the game.Best hardcore guild in the game.Best sea monster hunter in the game that no one knows about.

But to get back on topic yes any guild could make 1.5 guild funds a day doing sea monsters hunting. It's not hard to do with a few sailboats and a galley. You can find much better guide on youtube if you search and you won't have to listen to a lisp while doing so. If every members spends only a hour or two doing it per week you can get a nice payout. Combined that with the new manos gear and the average silver gained for players per week will shoot through the roof. But all the silver in the world does not matter if you still can't get your hands on things you need to progress. And along with manos gear the new 100% to tet or pen gear system will be put in place which requires you to grind for those mats so it's a bit of a trade off we will just have to see how it plays out.

iller and Life Aries like this.
  11. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

So yes, I never said my opinion about it. I said IF SOMEONE IS CONCERNED about it, then ask the support, and they would either tell one shouldn't be afraid of using it or should refrain from using it. I understood even for the 1st time what you said. it's an exploit, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's against the ToS.
    right now, noone knows.

Anyways, you just said yourself that it is an exploit, and if someone has common sense, they should relize that. So you just proved my point, it's a waste of time arguing about whether it's an exploit or not, so still don't understand why you quoted me.

I agree with everything you are saying, but I just don't see the reason why you quoted me the first time.

12. AlwaysSaltyAF

Hard to tell what is an exploit in this game and what isn't. You should see how fast my Musa grinds at Manshaums lmao. So fast it is like an exploit at above soft cap! Use 1-2 skills to clear entire packs within 1-2 seconds.

I tried explaining to multiple people on this forum that most people, including the mods, don't even know what is an exploit and what isn't. They aren't the game devs.

My OP video got removed cuz I was doing boat flips or ramming too efficiently or something. Funny fact about that video is that there is a BDONavy video from the BDONavy GM showing the stuff I was already showing from 2017 on youtube with a couple thousand views.

You best hope my guild doesn't reach the point of 1-2bil+ payouts, cuz let me tell you something about that... There will be more screenshots of my guild fund/payouts on this forum than there are memes on the web.

Also, saying I work 2nd shift is different than saying I work a double shift. At least in NA. Are you from Europe? Maybe if English was your main language you wouldn't misunderstand half the stuff I tell you lol.

#72 AlwaysSaltyAF, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  13. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Nope 2nd shift are same thing in EU, only kid would not know what it means.

14. elgen

Most shifts are 5 or more hours long. Sorry I don't consider working at fast food for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at night a real job. But I guess that's more then valid.

As for the 2 bil payouts I doubt any would really care. Sea monster hunting has been out for a long time and really has not changed. Manup knew there that was other guilds getting higher payouts then them even when they held a castle uncontested for a long time ask lemon. Better guilds with better people have already done it. Some one posting almost a year later that they can do the same and how great they are is pretty lol. No need to explain further we don't care.

15. elgen

16. AlwaysSaltyAF

Nothing new everything I do in the game is too efficient therefore it is an exploit.

Wth are you talking about I said I can't make node war times cuz of 2nd shift, so sea monster hunting is a lot more viable for me. 2nd shift in the US/NA is usually from 2-3pm EST until 9-11PM EST. Nodewars are at 9:00PM EST.

*Facepalms*

17. ambyentlight

The good part is Kakao or Pearl Abyss don't care about hackers and because this is working as intended anyway they won't kill it like they did trina matchlocks that are for pvp.

18. Talvin

Wait, that video was about how to ram sea-monsters, right? So is it exploit?

19. Olympia

1.5b lol , how poor are they?
    [​IMG]

20. seanas

What was the exploit here? It can't be the ram, that's been around since the Sailboat was introduced - was it the instant turn using move with mouse?