1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I and other sea monster hunters make 1.5bil guild funds a day every day.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AlwaysSaltyAF, Jul 26, 2018.

1. fenzz

there is no assumption here. fact is the market has been more empty than it has ever been even on eventless months (Which we always had). and its only going to get worse.

all type of grinding generates silver but it also generate resources, scrolls/BMC/accessories. so it generates supply aswell.
    payouts and to a lesser extent, trading of all kind, generates MUCH lower silver income than seamonsters. and also over longer periods of time.

i didnt say the economy was good before this. obviously event based economy and the way the pre-order system works, slowly works up the inflation. we were feeling it overtime, but in a much slower rate.

seamonster just gave that process a huge boots. and that's the reason the market is empty and you are getting 200m pre orders on base ogre rings.

2. Blitzball

Can i join your guild ? I have an epheria sailboat and i suscribed to your youtube channel :)

3. Srich

so funny to see all those plebs who enjoy 1B or 2b payout weekly XD.. top life skillers manage to do over 5B a week with the half your efforts guys ! how can u do such a boring **** like monster hunter for so little reward.

LucidKill likes this.
  4. puddle

We both know what you just said is ******** and if I ask for proof you will say that you do not want to reveal the secret and crap like that. Perfect lie :D

Angwar and Rena like this.
  5. 2Cents

You heard it on the Internet YO.

6. fenzz

7. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 62 EU

Oh well, the game is literally sinking (in money). RIP BDO
    With this kind of problem BDO does not deserve the real money instead.

8. Srich

u have no clue my friend :) just like any other ape in whole bdo.

9. Srich

whats proff? do you want me to send to you my personal storage balance everyday so u can easy see how much money i do daily? but then u would say that i just photoshop it xD so stay ignorant my friend :)

10. AlwaysSaltyAF

It has come to the attention of AlwaysSaltyAF that there are a few people out there who don't know how to kill sea monsters yet. Being the respectable, honest, helpful, and friendly guild leader that he is.. he has thus decided to make a video on how to kill sea monsters. It is completely legit, like everything AlwaysSaltyAF does, and it would be a shame if the BDO forum community were to trick a beginner BDO mod into thinking exploits/hacks were being used.

The greedy, selfish, and whiney BDO forum community posters want to ensure the rest of the BDO community aren't able to learn how to kill sea monsters from yet another legit AlwaysSaltyAF tutorial video. They want to keep the seamen hunting secrets within their guild, but fear not for AlwaysSaltyAF is here, and he will lead all of you to the promised land of huge af weekly payouts.

No need to thank me. I do it cuz that's what heroes do.

[​IMG]

Sincerely,

AlwaysSaltyAF; GM of the most <Hardcore> guild in BDO. Teacher of plebs, king of trolls, and salt king of BDO.

#130 AlwaysSaltyAF, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    PootyTang likes this.
  11. Venour

Venour Archer 63 EU

I dont really like if people call other people noobs just because they dont spend time in something that much, but thanks for sharing this to people who are getting into sailing, some tips help out making the stuff easier.

12. ambyentlight

Seamonster hunting takes paticence and getting used to and knowing how to insta get ready for charge hold w pres t then q done.

Most people arn't paticent and accurate so they will suck at this.

13. Windalgo

Windalgo Warrior 62

14. Death_Grips

Death_Grips Death_Grips Tamer 61

Youre doing it wrong btw. Dont charge him when hes doing his attack. Instead you need to wait for his attack and charge away, flip, wait for him to come up and charge him again as he swims away. That way you avoid taking that much damage.

Calling others noob and peasant scum but dont know how its properly done yourself.

15. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

pick one

16. puddle

Like I said you will keep delivering ********, it is not the first time you tell ppl this story.

17. AlwaysSaltyAF

Lefteye likes this.
  18. elgen

Not sure what is more amusing.

The legit claim while the sea monster is ten feet off to the side no where near his boat but he is still spam damaging it.

Or the fact that the person is given knowledge on candi's while not even having literally having no knowledge rank on candi's.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Gee D

What gear does your ship have ???

20. Andaro

Ambassador

Actually, I would say that being able to hit the target box when the mob is off to the side as shown in this video is an issue. The prow, or the vertex of the bow, is supposed to.make contact with the mob in order to do ram damage.

Objectively, as a sailor, I believe that should be fixed. You can still kill the candidum in the same amount of time, wit twq without using mouse click to move, as long as you follow and ram spam.

The mouse click to move is irrelevant.
    Boat flipping, as mentioned by another above, is also a problem, and I do not believe is intended.

Other than that, looks good.

IF they fix T as an animation cancel, then I believe 90% of peoples complaints about "being OP" content , will be resolved, and bring a better balance.