1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I and other sea monster hunters make 1.5bil guild funds a day every day.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AlwaysSaltyAF, Jul 26, 2018.

1. 2Cents

@Smileybones chooses the one that fits his narrative at the time.

If you say (x) he will say (y)

If you say (y) he will say (x)

@Rayin will make some exuberant post where you can't decipher which one he is using and claim it's brilliant because there are lots of words and an analogy that makes no $cents.

2. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 61 EU

omg wth

3. Blitzball

4. AlwaysSaltyAF

Don't know they never told me why. I assume it was the boat flip thing. Not really sure though. I also don't know what moderator removed it, so I can't pm them to ask either. :O

Here is a different one I made today though.

5. Blitzball

Can you PM me the old one ? :)

6. elgen

That how the boat is able to attack the sea monster. While the boat is locked in visual animation till the end of the ram it's really flipping to the right to attack once per click. Each click attempts to auto path behind and strike the target. It's pretty much the same thing as flipping a boat. If he did not spam click he would of passed right by the sea monster instead of stopping next to it.

You will also notice after remarks about back attacks he turned visible indication off for normal and back attacks for this video. I would not be surprised if each one of those hits at the end was in fact a back attack while his the front of his boat was not visually near the sea monster much less behind it.

7. AlwaysSaltyAF

I didn't turn off **** for this video. I don't know what the hell you smoking this time bruh, but give me some of that **** cuz it must be good af. This video is nothing more than killing a sea monster with mouse to click turned on.

Here is a video tutorial on how to kill them with a gamepad made by a Snake twitch streamer too. He blows through a ton of power doing it that way though.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveOddLyrebirdKappaClaus

#147 AlwaysSaltyAF, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  8. AlwaysSaltyAF

Oh the threads got merged. Can I post my new video in the OP or are you saying it is an exploit as well now? @Kakao

Snake streamer streaming himself using a gamepad to kill seamen.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveOddLyrebirdKappaClaus

This is the one that got removed. If you read/watch this can you tell us all what the exploit was?

If it is the 180 flip here is a video of a berserker doing 180 flips with mouse to move on at minute 9:23.

Been able to do that since launch so.. I assume that isn't it. Could use some clarification though @Kakao

BDONavy the one who showed me the boat tricks btw. May want to have a talk with their guild if you think they're doing something they shouldn't be.

#148 AlwaysSaltyAF, Aug 12, 2018
  9. elgen

Your first video you have show attack decisions ON it hit Cleary shows attack or back attack while ramming the sea monster. One day ago someone posted about auto attack clicking sea monsters. It was been pointed out by more then a few that you tend to get a abnormal amount of back attacks when doing this. You post a new video shortly after not showing the attack decisions like your first video.

10. Vanadiel

The more you post this, the higher the chances are they will nerf it.

11. AlwaysSaltyAF

You got some tinfoil conspiracies going on bud. A guildy literally asked me to make a Candidum killing video, so I made one, and after making it I made a forum thread cuz hey why not share it as well since it'll get leaked anyways.

Also, candidums never show back attacks to me. Hekaru/Nineshark etc are the ones that do iirc. Think I'm going around changing my settings to avoid **** all sneaky like. I link pics to w/e IDC I ain't afraid to show **** on my legit account lmfao.

I'm not afraid of a nerf. I'll always make 10bil a month from something. This past month or two some of that 10bil a month has come from sea monsters. Last few months it been from grinding + lifeskilling.

Besides, I'd be talking on reddit instead of official forums if the reddit mod didn't hate me for karmabombing him one time @ gahaz when I was lvl 58. Technically you can blame him instead of me if this gets nerfed.

12. elgen

He is just looking for attention hence the multiple threads. If it gets nerf he will be just be able to create more rants like he did when they fixed trina matchlocks.

13. Vanadiel

I see. You only care about yourself when you say that, but don't consider the multitude of your fellow players who rely on seamonster hunt for their income and do not have alternative methods of acquiring such levels of income, for which a nerf would be a serious blow to their enjoyment of the game.

14. AlwaysSaltyAF

I still can't believe they nerfed matchlocks still. I can kill the sea monsters faster on my epheria. :D

If it does get nerfed I'll just go back to making 10-20bil a month at gahaz/manshaums/aakman/centaurs/hystria though. Either way the Salt King wins.

[​IMG]

If my threads get reported and deleted cuz they have seamonster content in them.. fine, w/e. Just means they'll be less competition in the open seas, therefore more silver for the salt king. If my threads don't get deleted and more people get out there than that means the seas will become more pvp infested, which gives me an extra activity to participate in while killing seamen.

AlwaysSaltyAF is always winning.

If it gets nerfed it is cuz Kakao/PA has an issue with it. I'm not going to hide and cower in fear over a gameplay I participate in to an extent I don't talk about it openly on the game's official forums. It's not my fault it happens to be the only thing in this game some people are good at.

#154 AlwaysSaltyAF, Aug 12, 2018
  15. Vanadiel

ok bud, have fun I guess.

16. AlwaysSaltyAF

You worry too much bruh. If something is going to get nerfed than it is going to get nerfed. Games are always changing. Classes are buffed/destroyed literally every few months. Grind spots/wealth get destroyed every major content patch.

If you have fun in your specific game mode and it gets nerfed/buffed well it happens. It'll get buffed/nerfed again later if it becomes too OP/underpowered.

MMORPG's are like a wave. Y'all just gotta ride the wave wherever it takes ya.

17. Vanadiel

They have not nerfed Helms yet, and I doubt they ever will because I don't see what they would need to nerf there.

18. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

2Cents caught doing what he accuses others of doing:

Why do you even open your mouth 2Cents.

LogicaI likes this.
  19. Olympia

1B? your guild is pathetic
    [​IMG]

Titansheart and valeren like this.
  20. 2Cents

I'm not sure why this personal attack and uncivil post is still on the forums?

@CM Kabz ?