1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How is Tamer now ?

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by Shokionine, Jun 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Shokionine

Hi all,

I play Lahn, and i would like to know what ur opinions on Tamer.
    I think to reroll a Tamer cause, looks like i can be more usefull in Nodewar, and ... i dont know... the feeling maybe :) !

So... anyone can tell me how is Tamer in :
    PvE / PvP 1v1/2 , and obviously NodeWar x)
    ( t1 Nodewar for now ^^ )
    Thx hf !

2. Makena

Tamer like other classes are knockdown to win. The game has a pretty boring CC system that gives too much bonus for knocking down opponents. As long as you have enough AP you knockdown and beat the **** out of a target to kill it. No strategy required on any class and they do not have enough time to get up usually. PVE is broken because travel speed for certain classes is ridiculous... they are "fixing" this according to the devs....

Fearless V likes this.
  3. Shokionine

Hmm...
    I see :/

Speed travel ?
    Like ?
    Tamer has a good one no ?

4. Adre

Adre NewMoon Kunoichi EU

Tamer is fine in most aspects of the game, even in siege where she has been struggling for years but she is also carried by her 100% in siege so yeah

1v1 she is one of the best classes and she can do more than fine 1v2, Sometimes in nodewars I have even managed to go 1v5 without big problems.

Her main problem is being squishy and have no real disengage, a lot of classes can outrun her so getting away is quite hard so you kind of need to commit to fights.

She can do very nasty things in nodewars currently with her 100% but always save your absorb skill for when you are about to throw out an ultimate, Outside of 100% she is also pretty good in nodewars she could use a bit more defensive stats but you can do fine especially in 1v1 since her damage with lower ap is very good.

Lahn and tamer are kind of simular biggest differance is that lahn is more of a "poke" class in a sence where you fly in disrupt or try to get a few ccs maybe a kill or two before trying to escape where tamer is more of a jump around the sidelines and take out stranglers outside of the main group!

Both are fun and play whatever you enjoy the most!

DocPepper and Shokionine like this.
  5. Nabuch

Do you need more than BSL results? 3 or 4 Tamer in TOP8 (not sure if NekoKami played Tamer there, he played 2 weeks on Tamer and 1 week on Kuno) of 1v1 bracket. Tamer team winning first and second week.

Class is completely broken and cancer 1v1, the only reason they had ONLY half of TOP8 is because they are countered by Sorc, class which similarly dominates all 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments. Both of these classes can easily 1vX because their iframe mobility doesn't give a **** about the number of people hitting you. If you are running away, no one can catch you really. There has to be someone with AoE CC ability to snipe the milisecond you won't be in iframe.

Tamer also has fastest grab in the game, with buffed range that is similar to Lahn. Just to give a few examples from acquaintance's stream. This Tamer is completely fresh on the class.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ExquisiteHealthyCaterpillarTebowing
    https://clips.twitch.tv/SlipperyGlamorousMochaHotPokket

Can we blame Tamers for spamming it from iframe with no care for game mechanics? Just WW and grab 4Head. Not to worry, it can be used just as fast from any other skill like LBP.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlatantEasyButterflyHassaanChop

I mean, if I could grab from IFRAME ANIMATION before it even finishes, I'd do that too. The foot barely touches the ground before not only is grab skill usable, but the opponent is already grabbed, meaning there's absolutely no animation before opponent is deprived of freedom of movement.

Largescale? NWs? Doooon't worry.

Just get fed rage and bomb, as 3 people chase you to prevent it! But hey, you have another 2 iframes in awakening, so you just iframe and then melt them with ulti that has 5x more hits than is needed to kill a person, making it the only ulti in the game that can completely disregard target cap.

https://streamable.com/cwnxj

6. Nabuch

In the current state of the game Tamer is by far the most cancer class in BDO. Instead of buffing the issues of the class like largescale and PvE, they gave them increased grab range without fixing its speed and how fast it cancels movement skills. Largescale? They just gave it retardedly powerful ultimate that everyone thinks should be nerfed. It's like they did their best to make the class unliked.

PS. Remember when they said they want all iframes to be only when character is not visible, and all "visible" iframes to become Super Armors? They did that for many classes, like Zerkers' Shake Off, changed Sorc iframe to SA (the one where they jump, not disappear) and deleted some iframes from other classes, like Musa (OSB) and Ranger (lel). They just kinda forgot about Tamers when applying these changes to game mechanics.

7. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

I'm back from a one year break. This information is totaly new for me. Can you please explain what changed. Last time i played we had no iframe spam and where on of the weaker large scale classes.

DocPepper likes this.
  8. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

Basically....

Tamer is Still good 1v1. Small scale. Everything other then that, shes either Average (PVE) or Terrible (Large scale)
    What that kid is saying is a reach. 100% doesn't make a class good in large scale if you gotta wait 15minutes and some change for another nuke. Thats stupid. Neither is a class considered cancer just because you get folded by it 1v1 when its originally SUPPOSED to be a good class 1v1.

He's just reaching. Tamer is "okay" right now. Can hold her own grind spot. s'bout it.

JM, DocPepper, Chinya and 1 other person like this.
  9. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

You know... I considered leaving a serious comment here but I still have absolutely no hope for the future of this class and PVP in general in BDO so screw it.

10. TheYoda

*Gives you some Tamer Faith*

:c

Assilma likes this.
  11. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

I have faith.

I have faith that I can go in RBF and oneshot literally everybody once every 10 minutes and then go back to yawning and being useless.while enjoying my 2k+ points sitting in the backline making sure I don't go near any mystics or don't go round a corner withouot blocking so I don't get instantly KDd and chain downsmashed by ranger/archer/zerk from 1 billion light years away.

12. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

13. Makena

BS! You cannot possibly be as useless as you claim. I hardly ever use the 100% in RBF and do fine. Mystics are not that much a problem. Void Lightning can deal with most of them and the walls provide cover for those ranged knockdowns.... now in a open field they might be a problem but in a open field you are likely 1v1.

14. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

It was an exaggerated way of commenting on how awful the gameplay is now. You know, not intended to be 100% serious.

15. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Y'all are just mad bcuz you aren't the game's loli anymore /s

16. TheYoda

Pretty much.
    Those darn shai's.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  17. Wolfram4

For PvE Tamer has too low mobility and too low defense.