1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long did it took you to get each peice for the Infinite HP Potion?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Yaba, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Boink

What's your secret?

2. Eonias

as others said, its totally rng... i was very lucky at ronaros with under 1 hour and max was 37 hour on one spot...... both pots in 130 hours.... so atomic grinded less :-) we joked in our guild when i completed pots on 4th may how long other will need... and i have guildmates that have 500+ hours on 1 spot and nothing till now.... so hopefully rngjesus is with you

3. Boink

They really need to add a reasonable way to grind these. I suggested that they should add a way to exchange maybe 1 million trash or 2 million trash for a piece. I'm going crazy the amount of potential hours I lose just to get ONE piece.

The RNG is crazy I tell you.

4. Kripion

manshaum- 7h
    steppe - 9h
    ronaros- 30+h
    tshira - 60h
    nekropolis - around 13h
    blood wolfes - 30+ h

5. PeelThat

blood wolves - 193 hours, still counting - no piece yet
    ronaros - 30 hours no piece yet there either
    sherkan - 87 hours no piece yet there either

6. Diepel

I guess mindset. I never intended to die hard farm this stuff. Only 1 hour a day grinding, always getting all +% droprate with Tent, Arsha, Scrolls, Agris and Kama Blessing.

Don't force it, make it a long term thing. 1 hour grind max per day, if it drops, nice, if not, well I never expected it to drop in the first place.

7. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin Lahn 62 NA

Mine was something like this:

Bloodwolves - 10hrs
    Sherekhan - 10hrs
    Ronaros - 15hrs

Funny thing was I wasn't really going for it, I wanted the seasonal mats more but just used the areas where the pieces dropped just in case I got one. Two of those pieces I wasn't even using a loot scroll.

Compared to the Arch map which took me 400hrs with level 10 nodes, kama blessings and loot scrolls. RNG man.

8. Boink

Lol just do dailies and if it drops it drops? A good way to get out of the crazy zone. 25 hours still 0 pot parts.

9. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

Update
    Just got my first piece at sherekhan 19hrs just used blue loot scroll + kama + 12% from knowledge. 20hrs at ronaros still nothing, haven't started blood wolfs

10. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

part of the problem is that some toons can move faster then other and kill more per hour then other so more kill per hour better chance to get parts and now some people no mater how many kills they do will never get them

11. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

I feel like they nerfed drop rate on it after about a week or so,maybe to test it or get people excited but first few days it seemed pretty normal for players to get all parts in a single day,people was constantly linking them in guild chat,world message of explorers obtaining it was going off all the time...but now...uhhh

12. Yaba

Here's a timeline of my hunt for the pieces...

July 30: Begun hunting for the pieces. I decided to start with bloodwolves instead since I heard it was the "hardest" piece to get. Might as well get the hardest one done n' over with before starting on the so-called "easier" ones, or so they say.

August 4: I felt like giving up since nothing was dropping... but I continued to keep on keeping on, lol.

August 5: FINALLY got my Ash Halfmoon within a few min upon switching chars, thanks to my Wiz. As a result, I felt more motivated to get the other remaining two pieces.

August 10: After few days of no drops at all, I started feeling even MORE frustrated at Sherekhan compared to bloodwolves. Those CC's from mobs are a pain in the ass, despite all the SA on my Wiz, lol.

August 13: Having intense urges to friggin' quit right then n' there, but something in me tells me to keep going. Therefore, I persisted.

August 14: FINALLY got my Sherekhan Panacea after many doubts and feelings of frustration and hopelessness. I also used up my last blue loot scroll.

August 14 - Present: Still going for my LAST piece, specifically the Ronaros Tintinnabulum. Its been days now and no drop yet. At this point I feel like I'm not getting it anytime soon cuz I don't have anymore of those blue loot scrolls... no kama buff, either. So like, I'm kinda doing it the hardcore way. It's my last piece too. Why is the universe doing this to me?!!

#32 Yaba, Aug 18, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  13. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

As far as I know the drop rate of the potion parts have never been officially released so the amount of different mob types that can drop a part may have been taken into account with the drop rate adjusted accordingly so Blood Wolves being the hardest to get could very well just be a myth.It is the only part I have so far and took me about 10h.Ronaros and Sherekhan ive put a combined 50-60h into and have gotten neither yet.

14. Castill4n

Castill4n Zhejiang Striker 62

Ronaros : 35 Minutes.
    Serekhans: max 12H
    Blood Wolves: may suck my bones... nothing, stupid as hell.

15. Bizmarc89

I have no piece.

16. Yaba

How the hell did you got so lucky with ronaros?

I've been grinding ronaros for about 40+ hours now... still no drop. Meanwhile, my two pieces (Ash Halfmoon and Sherekhan) are still sitting in my storage waiting for their "3rd friend" to arrive, lol.

For real, I'd trade my Ash Halfmoon for your ronaros piece if I could. I'm getting reeeeeally sick of ronaros. xD

17. Yaba

Afaik, korean players say all 3 pieces are a 0.0005% drop chance. Not sure how accurate that is, tho.

People say bloodwolves piece is the hardest merely due to the smaller mob density that drops the piece, while Sherekhans and Ronaros have a larger mob density and therefore considered easier.

All 3 pieces may have the same drop chance, but different mob amount + density which accounts for the differences .

Castill4n likes this.
  18. Castill4n

Castill4n Zhejiang Striker 62

Stupid luck. Simply that. let me grind 100 more hours at bloodwolves & we're even ;P

19. Ghoast_

Ghoast_ Musa 63 NA

Ronaros - 8 hours and nothing.
    Manshaums - 12 hours and nothing.
    Sherman 15 hours and nothing.
    Blood wolves 10 hours and trolled by the other kagtunak.

20. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 62 EU

I'm unlucky af

I'm still going for the first piece. Sherekhan close to 1million trashloots and still nothing.