1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response How long does it take to answer a ticket?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Kitzi, May 16, 2018.

1. Kitzi

Kitzi EU

I know there are a lot of tickets sometimes, but why one simple task take 4 hours and counting already. :( I feel desperate as to why support is so slow.

2. MrNumnut

They generally help me pretty fast, it helps alot if you make sure your ticket is send to the proper department / person. (I.E selecting the proper issue, technical, ingame, etc.)

4 hours isn't that much though, you can expect them to respond soon in my experience.

3. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

depends on the topic.

i got an problem with a Quest reward/choosed the wrong. 6 hours later ticket finished and got the item :) And that was on Sunday!

4. Kitzi

Kitzi EU

Yeah I sended on the right section, but before I had the same issue/thing done in 1 to 2 hours. But guessing this day is the unlucky ones.

5. Kaberos

Mine are being responded after 2 days

6. GM Felaxus

Game Master

Hey guys!

This is a very common situation among all player support teams out there and generally it comes down to the sheer volume of tickets being sent in to us. We work from the back of the queue answering the oldest tickets first and do our very best to stay on top of that big pile'o tickets as much as possible ^^

It isn't easy to always get an immediate answer to you, but rest assured that you haven't been forgotten and we will get to you as soon as possible :)

7. Kaberos

I was asked to create a new ticket about the same thing and still been waiting for an answer to it. I know there is a heavy load of tickets but it has been 4 or 5 days now and still have not gotten a response and the issue is impacting my node wars quite a lot :/ My ticket is 654528 ( after i made a new one as asked )

8. GM Felaxus

Game Master

Heya @Kaberos! Thanks for recreating your ticket. Its back in the queue now and someone will be with you ASAP! We really want to get to everyone's ticket straight away and so hopefully it wont be much longer now.

Kaberos likes this.
  9. Mimimimi

4 hours? stop trolling pls. minus the template response i've gotten for a bug report recently, the support in bdo is pretty fast and on point.

so yeah, kudos to the support from me.

GM Felaxus likes this.
  10. LegendaryHorus

I created my ticket for 2 days, but they still have not answered me, I can not play the game if they do not solve my problem :(

My ticket number is: # 938048

11. My account was hacked and I created a ticket 14 days ago and still no help so all you people that only waited a few days stop whining.

I lost an account I had since release and spent a ton of money on and over 2 years of active playtime and I sent the ticket to the proper department with picture of my id and all other info they could possibly need so it should be pretty quick to fix and still got no help in 14 days now.

Ticket number is: #931166

flukeSG1 likes this.
  12. flukeSG1

You guys who get replies in 2 days are lucky, I've waited weeks for a reply. You think with all the money they make they could hire enough support to answer tickets in a reasonable amount of time.

13. WellOiledTentacle

I have two tickets open. A pearl purchase ticket was seen a week later, responded to, and is sitting there unresolved two days later. A more serious ticket hasn't been seen, let alone assigned to a GM......... so... you know. good luck man.

14. WellOiledTentacle

It feels like they don't check tickets daily....I sure hope I'm wrong and they have dedicated GMs whose sole role is to deal with tickets.... otherwise.... no one is manning customer support?

flukeSG1 likes this.
  15. WellOiledTentacle

At least a GM on here confirmed your ticket is in queue though, I still haven't get a single word :/

16. Attronach

My ticket #942704 three days old and no single response :(

17. SleepyHollow

I'm still waiting for a response on the ticket I opened 4 days ago....

# 942350

18. Gretsia

I have requested 2 days now email change and no one responded.Is it normal to take so long?
    I mean i though that is simple thing to be done.