1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response How long does the main story quest go on?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Hinalle, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Hinalle

I'm level 53 and just got finished with Hexe, and the black spirit is... *sigh*... sending me somewhere else.

Time was, you could wrap the old version up in an afternoon of play (and you were definitely done with it by level 50), but that is most certainly no longer the case. So... how much of this do I have left, ballpark?

2. Tacarmato

Balenos, Serendia, Capheon, Mediah, Valencia 1, Valencia 2, Kamasylvia 1, Kamasylvia 2, Drieghan.

These are the storylines that we currently have on the game. Guess you still have a long way to go xD

3. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

Main story go all the way over all locations, most important is regular yellow quests, they give you free xp, and you could be 60lvl (mb even 61) when you finish with "main story" if you do all yellow quests all the way.

4. Grehm

Grehm 62 NA

Depends if you want levels or to finish the storyline all the way. When I start a new character, I just do up to Valencia 1 for the advice of valks, then focus on sidequests for leveling. Once you hit 59, you can move on to Kama and then dreighan for the xp to hit 61.

Dags likes this.
  5. Taeshien

Mediah is about the same size as the Calpheon area so ballpark, you are less than half way through. Grind/gear/xp-wise you have only just started the game, the time you will spend in later regions will dwarf that of earlier zones.

6. GM Szyslak

Game Master

Hello there @Hinalle, I can see that you are wondering about the main story. As some members of our community has pointed out, the story quests will take you across the entire map of BDO. It can take some time to complete everything, but it can be worth it. We wish you best of luck with your quests. Have a great day.

7. Ottega

As a player who has grind levelled most of his characters id definitely recommend completing the full questing :)