1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how many buying Obliterating fallen god armor at 282 billion?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Amieelee, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

think it a bit out of my price range going to need a lot of saving for that.

2. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

you really think this will be listed?

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

[​IMG]

Even TRI will be kinda rare, but everything above is simply milking oil sheiks of their money.

MelancholyMeditation, Kasu and Sintoz like this.
  4. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

in na There has not been any traded at any level

5. Spartakatz

yea, very surprising nobody rushed fallen god in a few hours just to sell it at a minimum price in market on day 1.

6. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 63

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    So at a 370 stack you will need an average of 1000 tries. Who made this **** up. So in the end some insanely stupid clowns actually onetap that **** while other failed 8000 times in row.
    Ignoring that 8000 fails would require 359072 * 8000 crons.That are almost 3 billion crons. Even at the average 1000 tries you are looking at 359million crons. Value them at 1 million silver each and you are looking at 359 trillion silver average.
    I wonder who is the absolute idiot adding this item like this into the game. It is essentially unobtainable, unless you are stupid enough to try it at the cost of 359 billion silver and then be so ****ing carried you even get rewarded for doing something so stupid.
    Even at 10 billion silver income a day, you would look at just 10 tries per year, averaging you out at 100 years to get the thing.
    Not to mention that you then further somehow need to be able to preorder that many costumes. Lets assume there would be a costume deal for 10€ and the costume gave exactly 359 crons. Even then you would pay(or the masss of people your proerder form)10000€ for a single try at it. Valuing the item at average worth 10 million euro in crons.
    (If I made any mistakes calculating I only had 3minute to rant about it.)

7. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Well.. Hey, think about it, nobody can say there's no goal for hardcore players if you put the best stuff behind stupidly low chances of success and high costs.

Meanwhile, even dedicated players will look at this and laugh or sigh.

Kazza likes this.
  8. Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda Valkyrie 64 EU

Current price at that 282 Bil silver is actually an absolute bargain, considering what it would take to make one. Assuming you had that amount of silver ready (and I believe there are actually THEM chaps out there who do have it) and someone was insane enough to start trying those clicks and even more insane to list it, in the ridiculous event that somehow they actually succeeded.

If this whole affair isn't a truly sick joke and those who designed it are for real, I am just lost for words to even attempt to describe the gigantic level of absurdity it represents.

Kazza, Factorial and MoonDance17 like this.
  9. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

I don't even know, why this armor even exists in the game. I think it's too early to release something like that.

Its like PA thought, let's do the endgame for the next three years around a armor, people need 3 years for it anyway. Except some lucky people . The new 0,01%

#9 Alextrazsa, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  10. LightningFFXIII-4

Can't wait to get hacked so I have an excuse not to play this game anymore lol.

11. MADE

The better question is, will someone be dumb enough, to sell it for that low, as it worth much more?

Factorial, MoonDance17 and Fearless V like this.
  12. Diepel

I think it would be healthier for the game to revolve about more steps in the progression with higher chances involved. As an example: Infinite potions: It would actually be better to have a rare item to drop at the respective locations, which you can then trade in with the quantity of 100 to obtain one piece of the infinitie potion. This evens out the progression for everyone and you do not have people obtaining high power levels pure out of luck 2-3 years ahead of anybody else.

Factorial, Jinoro and Sadalsuud like this.
  13. WhySoSeeryus

as usual, there were people that dropped upgrade item in first hour or so, and already made duo/tri fallen god armors, some of them with very few clicks. and some will chase the carrot and spend ton of money. fair and fun game design.

Factorial, SSIJ, Kasu and 3 others like this.
  14. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 63

Well despite me doing nothing but potion farming since release(why you do not see me in RBF anymore) I am still missing 1 piece. Will prolly take another 1 or 2 months before I can even proceed to the new content, just to be stuck there 200 hours again for 100 despairs. Since why would I drop the rare item then anyway.

15. WhySoSeeryus

well, we have a guy that made both potions under 50 hours, and if you count from first piece dropped to last its 30 hours :D

FUN, aight? :D

Jinoro likes this.
  16. Xenon

You know what the best part about this armor piece is? There are 3 more pieces coming in the future, with the exact same rates, and eventual trillion silver+ price tag at Pen. I hope you guys all have 4 340 stacks sitting around and are happy with the idea of tri fallen lord gear.

MoonDance17 and Jinoro like this.
  17. WhySoSeeryus

even tri is a ***** to get because developers intended design is for whales to supply crons to the masses and in eu its kinda lackluster.

#17 WhySoSeeryus, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    MoonDance17 likes this.
  18. Vortexii

I fully understand your criticism and disdain for the system. However, there is an important issue of Moderators silently removing posts like this without any notification or valid reason. @CM Servantes you need to start watching over these forum moderators more and do your due diligence in being aware of their actions.

Wollbert likes this.
  19. Claydough

This armour exists purely to support the rmt market in game

its in the same catagory as shining alchemy stone, only possible to make via hacking (even with unlimited silver and mats it’d take weeks of smashing 24/7 to even hit these items)

somday some will go up, and no one will know who bought them or who made them...

Just like all the shining stones...

Jgapon, SSIJ, WhySoSeeryus and 3 others like this.
  20. ManlyBeard

Lol Powerhungryist has been at it since the game launched, ain't nothing gonna be done about it.

Jgapon and Rinnagans like this.