1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many classes did you play until you found your main?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Enderoculan, Jul 23, 2018.

1. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

2. Alicia Dominica

Started out as a sorc and still a sorc. At some point went the DK-road for a while as I'm not overly fond of the sorc-awakening play, but as of today both chars are pretty much equal in terms of progression. Would pick sorc if I had to make the choice.

3. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

Witch - Musa while waiting till Ninja came out, then never looked back :3

4. Escapism

Have played 15/16 to 56, havent found my main yet. I did have 2 "mains" since release for a limited time but got tired (or just too disappointed) by both eventually. One of the main reasons why i still play is secretely hoping ill find a new main again with any new class still to be released.

5. SunHoYee

Ninja was my first class, then during couple months I tried all of the characters, after that, I kept ninja as my main.

6. Shimnao

Shimnao Musa 61 NA

1. Musa
    I first created Musa and loved it. I had no intentions on playing another class, up until about a year ago, which was about a year into playing BDO. I began seeing just how crippled the Musa was, and started to create a Wizard. I parked the Musa at level 60, and leveled the Wizard to 57.
    2. Wizard
    By level 57, I had become so bored playing him, I bounced back and forth to my Musa a good bit. That only made the frustration of a broken class more painful. So, I created the Sorc.
    3. Sorceress
    I leveled the Sorceress to level 57 I think. I dont remember and dont care enough to look just now. It is certainly a fun class, and I love the magic and swords combination. That is what attracted me in the first place. However, a third character now in process of finding a main character. I had at that point been punched in the stomach so hard by the reality of the situation (buying over again, weight, inventory space, etc, etc, etc) that I decided at that moment to throw these back to the Alt world, get the Musa back together and just ride out the growing pains of Black Desert while it is growing up and evolving, and hope to the gods that musa will at least be middle class in the end at worst case.
    4. Musa
    Yes, still Musa. level 61.238 (and what should be around 50, 60%) I gave up caring anything about combat gaining while at 61 soft cap.

Why do we suffer SEEMINGLY the SAME XP LOSS at level 61 as do level 57, 58, 59 or whatever?? It is retarded to spend 3-4 WEEKS grinding at level 61, only to achieve .02%, and LOOSE IT in a few PvP fights, unless you pay USD for ressurect tear items.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  7. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

Mostly I play healer classes in other mmos, or mages as a second class. I play a healer class in Age of Conan for 6 years. She has very strong single target dps, and survivable abilities, heals, shields, bubbles. I felt in love that class, the diversity how you want to play. You can heal, dps and tank a little.
    Before BDO I played a Summoner in BNS, loved it, and still love it, this is the most amazing pet class ever created in mmo.
    Unfortunately Tamer here is miles away from that Summoner feeling and diversity, I like the Tamers jumpy movement though, but she has very few skills to survive.

My first choice was Tamer, and second try was the Sorceress, before Maehwa came out.
    From the first day I play on Maehwa as a main, and I think I will not change.

Tamer is still in my mind, because it is fun to play.
    DK was fun at first time, but she became very slow to me.
    Sorc is a fifty-fifty, looks interesting, but looks boring too. This was the first class what I saw on videos, and then I liked it.
    Witch is boring and clunky in movement, although might be it worth to give a another try.
    Ranger... I have never played on higher level. I like the mobility. Maybe sometimes in the future.
    Kuno is a dead end to me. Not interested.
    Lahn is a repetitive aoe class, she is the same like Musa nothing special.
    These fist fighter classes. Jump in and out. Not my style.
    All the other male/female classes I am not interested.

8. Feyti

I have 9 to 56 and still cannot decide what to play... Hesitate between Maewha, Striker, Sorc, Tamer and Ninja... damn

Started with Tamer : Loved how the awakening looked but didn't like to have a pet (turned out he is a piece of crap to top it). Didn't like the pre-awak much but it was still fun to play. Range is **** and mobility as well.. but well, char is cute and was my "main".

Striker : Love the pre-awak, and surprisingly I really enjoy the awak as well after thinking it was really crappy. turns out it's not that bad at all and fun. Might have to do with the insane amount of damage it deals with little skills as well I think.. not sure. But his costumes are all bad in my opinion soooo meh.. dunno, I don't wanna play a char who looks like shite. I made him a cool style now, but this cannot work in end game content as I would just need a costume or look like grass.

Maehwa and Sorc I really like both for their costumes and style in general. Both have their pro and cons in my eyes so cannot really say yet (gotta test more Sorc awakening as well anyway).

Ninja : I dunno, I find it extremely overpowered, super fast animations with deadly damage + survivability and easy escape/engage. Been playing around with the awak and find it pretty interesting with a nice feel to it. Would need a costume not to look like crap here again though.

Well... I just don't know ! -_- I like how the Lahn looks as well and I got her a costume on the MP so she looks really nice and the gameplay gives her so much mobility it is quite fun to play. Gotta test more as well I guess...

This is terrible... I just cannot find my main... ffs

9. NVG

NVG

I played all, except warrior and Mystic.

I played Ninja for almost 2 years, but now I tried Maehwa and she is like 100 times faster in grinding compared to Ninja ... fast animations, fast movement, insane damage. Love it!

10. SavageDragon

Kuno --> DK --> Mystic --> think about rerolling to Ninja --> don't want to get blamed again --> Mystic

11. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Wanted to play mae before launch, the game was released and I picked mae and been mae ever since. I suck at the class and I am way better on Lahn, but mae is my main and always will be :D

12. Korvgubben

Decided on wizard when I first saw what classes would be availible at EU/NA release. Lvled a few other classes to 56 but never rly played them after completing the awakening quest other than testing some of the skills out.

13. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

From wiz to ninja to musa and still waiting for male ranger, itll be the saving grail Im sure of it! It is a strange thing playing a class you are not fully settled in with, but at least working on full tet accessories gives a sense of purpose in the midst of insanity.

14. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

First Sorc, cause witch wasnt available in Closed Beta 1. and then Since Closed Beta 2 i played witch.

Because Magical Girl is bae!
    <3

15. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

16. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

witch since start, then ranger coz ranger has better body

17. Meeraku

Meeraku DarkKnight 58 NA

Valkyrie(60)>Berserker(50ish?)>Dark Knight(58)

But I also have a Ranger and a Witch that I toy around with sometimes, pre-awakened.

18. Caexx

i played every class to 56 to get a grasp of how they play :P

19. Ruin

sorc-ranger-maewha-witch-kuno-dk-valk-mystic-tamer-kuno-lahn

I've lvled all female classes to at least 56 and enjoyed most (except tamer, was like pulling teeth for me)

Currently on lahn and she is my first 60, will I always be lahn? With my track record probably not lol.

Dislike male character animations so no males for me. Also disliked the tamer cuties run and stance. Not saying it's bad, just not my style.

At the end of the day, damn the cannons, and play what you enjoy. It is a game for fun after all.

Stillwaters likes this.
  20. Namoo

Played Tamer at launch, rerolled to Maehwa at her NA release, mained Maehwa for 2 years before class balance changes and then rerolled to Lahn... still love my Maehwa and originally was set on having 2 mains, but I just didn't enjoy playing her anymore after all the balancing was done