1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many classes did you play until you found your main?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Enderoculan, Jul 23, 2018.

1. SeYp

SeYp Maehwa 62 EU

I've never really played any other class than the Maehwa, the others were for the combat fame

2. Prochilles

When I first made an account I created 2 chars I wanted to main, Warrior and Wizard. I mostly played the warrior to learn the game and I remained a warrior main up until the wizard awakening came out and it was easy to see the advantage wizard had in grind mobs (more silv per hour). Mind you that this was way back when, idk if the warrior's grind speed has increase etc.

Atm, I still main both classes, the warrior is my life skill main and the wizard is my pve/pvp main.

------------------------------
    If you are trying to choose a class to play, or don't know yet between 2-3 classes, begin to filter them out by your play style, once you learn what you like in the game, and have determined what each class can add or take away from the way you want to play.

EX:
    • If you want to node war/pvp, look more towards the class that is going to be the best advantage to your team, according to your play style.
    • If you plan to grind for silver all the time, look more to the class that has more advantage in grinding the main grinds of the game.
    ...and while you are choosing between several classes to play, don't buy high-tier: Main hands, off hands, nor Awake weapons for any specific class, instead focus on getting good accessories and armor, which can be worn across all classes.

Stillwaters likes this.
  3. spandy

Valk-Musa-Ninja

4. Enderoculan

Thank you for the tips! I really appreciate it, and will take it into consideration. I'm currently still trying out classes, and was low key wondering if I had some sort of commitment issues when it comes to picking a class and sticking with it. But I see a lot of people have switched around a ton so I am confident I'll find a main even if I keep jumping from character to character.

Stillwaters likes this.
  5. Blitzball

I tried all classes except one or two , they are all trash. Half of awakening is useless on some classes. Useless pre-awakening on others...

I have 3 weapons coupon sitting on my storage until Male Ranger release.

6. JxMx

Wiz -> Striker -> ninja ;3 -> Mystic -> tamer -> DK -> ranger -> Musa -> Witch and finally Lahn , I keep Ninja as main and now getting gear for my lahn TRI boss gear

7. Schönfeld

Schönfeld Warrior 61 EU

kunoichi -> warrior -> kunoichi

8. T800

Now just imagine hoooooow much money Kakao EU lost by not introducing reroll coupons sooner. ( I think they were in Korea for 1.5 year now, or more).

[​IMG]
    PC culture lol

Stillwaters likes this.
  9. Hyesoul

Almost too many

Started on Ranger at release, but lost interest in the game pretty low level cause a friend left. Came back and rolled a Tamer to 50 a few months later, similar thing happened.

I usually would log on and try classes at release, like Musa/Mae, Ninja/Kuno etc. For some reason back then nothing stuck, or maybe the game didn't

On my third return to the game, finally things stuck, but I got hung up on picking a main for quite awhile. Rolled Mystic at release, then came back for Lahn. After getting many classes to awakening finally I found out Kunoichi was my one true love.

I think first impressions matter with classes, but you don't really "know" them until you've played them a bit. That was probably my mistake. Quite glad now though that i've finally found a class I want to push forward with in the game, only took two years :D

10. NESTINAR

Away's waned to play a desent wizard class so my only char is a wizard :P

11. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

Warrior > Ranger > Kuno > DK > Meahwa > Valk > Stroker >>>>>> Ranger !!!

T800 likes this.
  12. Busche

Musa
    To Mystic
    To Sorc, which is my fav.

13. Stillwaters

Played ranger ,valk,witch,finally wizard got him to 59.75 so far

T800 likes this.
  14. Rayin

War > Wiz > War > Ninja > War > Striker > War > War > War > War > War > War

15. RngNotWithMe

Ranger>>Ranger>>Ranger>>Ranger>>Ranger>>Ranger>>Ranger>>Ranger>>Ranger>>Ranger>>Ranger>>Ranger>>Ranger>>Ranger>>

16. Codyislucky

Just one. I knew before the game launched I was going to play Sorc. I spent hours making my Sorc in the pre-released character creator and here I am with that same model today.

17. airhead

Sorc, since 'early bird' start. Played every other class to 56 since (16 toons total). Sorc is best; love the sorc. I will never switch to another class for real, because the leveling in this game so insanely boring. Plus I would never bow down to the man and join in on this fotm class switching crap for pvp purposes, because the gods are crazy! op-today, dead-meat-tomorrow. When I do real pvp, I play: unreal-tournament, tekkan, chess, or tennis.

18. ohmygosh

Berserker mmmm still Berserker

19. ManlyBeard

Wizard -> witch -> valk -> witch -> valk -> witch -> valk -> Mystic

Smilence likes this.
  20. Smilence

You are not playing the game as intended, you are not supposed to find a main, you should reroll and reroll and reroll, this is how this game designed.