1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many FS is required for DUO , now ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Shirolicious

Yes, Accessoires is the real endgame =)
    With weapons/armor all you can just keep trying. With accesoires not. However you could use protection with Cron-Stones.
    I think its worth using them TET attempts, but its not cheap.

2. RP Tzuyu

cron stones are useless af, being 1m per stone and fs doesnt add up, its like waste money so u dont have to change alts and fs multiple times

3. Hacksaw

Hacksaw Hack_Saw NA

The thing you're not factoring in is scarcity. For things like a PEN Dande attempt, the cost is significantly reduced. Same with lower tier accessories like RCR, seeing as you only need a handful to protect a DUO when going for TRI.

4. RP Tzuyu

u gotta be real rich to ever attemp pen, even with tet u will need to have a decent amount of silver,

5. Hacksaw

Hacksaw Hack_Saw NA

For sure, but cron stones are still useful. Same with blue tier accessories.

6. Prochilles

Likely if a Nerf did occur the optimal fs will remain the same. Success rate will just be lower.

7. Xeniph

I have literally done multiple Boss weapon sets in the last few weeks from 0-TRI and everything is as it has been, for me.

Kzarka Blade
    Kzarka Staff
    Kzarka Kriegsmesser

Dande Crescent
    Dande Kerispear
    Dande Aad Sphera
    Dande Cestus

Kutum Horned Bow
    Kutum Dagger

All of these in the last 3 weeks, all from 0-TRI. and only one the Crescent Blade gave me any troubles. Everything went DUO by 31 and out of all this I was only able to build 4 50-53 stacks. In fact, DUO was almost consistently succeeding @25 nearly every time. It's a small sample size, for sure. However it is large enough for me to comfortably say I have not noticed any changes.

Edit* And yes, I have Altitis. It's real issue for me, LOL

#87 Xeniph, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    AlnilamE and Yiikes like this.