1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much ap you have?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Zaoo, Oct 10, 2020.

?

How much AP you have with Kutum?

1. 0-100

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  2. 101-209

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 210-235

3 vote(s)
    1.9%
  4. 235-248

13 vote(s)
    8.1%
  5. 249-260

14 vote(s)
    8.7%
  6. 261-268

19 vote(s)
    11.8%
  7. 269-276

29 vote(s)
    18.0%
  8. 277-288

43 vote(s)
    26.7%
  9. 289-300

30 vote(s)
    18.6%
  10. 301-301+

9 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. Zaoo

This is with kutum. With nouver its -12 ap.

And there issue with narc vs distortion, but this considers you can grind your high end spot for your ap decently without worrying dp.

I assume forum users probably have higher avarage than regulars, but still indicator for avarage.

2. LightningFFXIII-4

I only grained 4 AP all year. Went from 265/269 to 269/273. Shows how trash BDO's progression system is lol. Meanwhile i barely play FFXIV nowadays and i'm always got the best gear and have 999,999,999 gil.

Meow 2, MamoruKin, MADE and 1 other person like this.
  3. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

this tells more about you then about bdo, the poll tells more about bdo when more people react.

4. Rügenwalder Pommersche

i actually assume its quite the opposite xd
    i think the most geared people arent the ones sitting in forum and complaining about the game :D

Khondo, Thugarin, Karna5 and 2 others like this.
  5. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

I actually see very few critics in these forums and loads of high gear score players telling them to quit or shut up. Most people with a unfavorable view on the game don't bother with forums. They just quit and you never hear from them. (For example the three friends I got to try out BDO last month. They quit after hitting the cash shop based progression wall. They simply told me that BDO costed to much for their blood. Yet you guys would have never knew they was even here.")

Whales and high gear vets on the other hand. Will come out in droves to knock down and or derail any discussion about P2W, PvE only servers, PK griefers, Progression, and Pseudo-Catch-up mechanics.

6. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 63 EU

AP doesn't really tell you the whole story anyways. I went from 277 with a TET Tungrad to 274 with a TET Dawn Earring to do more consistent damage and it was totally worth it (not so much for PVE but for PVP though)

7. Thugarin

Thugarin Striker 62 EU

I think forum isn't so popular compared to amount of people playing, maybe they could do some event to change it and bring fresh blooooooood in :D

8. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

Dont use kutum cause dont feel like it. Dont need kutum if you dont grind :)

GnatGoSplat likes this.
  9. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

your statement is semi wrong for me kutum is -15ap :) cause pen nouver. Doubt ill ever see a pen kutum

10. Khondo

Or it could be the opposite, for example, my entire guild does not visit the forums. They are happy just playing the game and not worry about what happens here.

11. Rügenwalder Pommersche

and basically all my 600+ gs friends dont do forums or reddit cos of how retarded and delusional some users are - so ur not hearing anything from them either.

and same can be said about carebears and people who want everything for free, they also come out in droves to complain about every single mechanic in the game etc.

Füjin, Crimson_Scarlet and Andaro like this.
  12. Rügenwalder Pommersche

yea thats one reason why forum polls and similar really dont mean anything, at best it gives a small, biased overview of that a certain type of players think. I am the only one in all my bdo peers that regularly checks forum/reddit - out of like 50+ people that all share similar opinions yet they will never be heard since they dont make the step for it.

I would love if there would be an incentive to interact in the forums, maybe ingame titles and some other small goodies, then again i can completly understand why people would rather not read all the nonsense and complaining that fills this forum so i cant blame them

13. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

Definitely,hardcore players make up the voice of bdo...casuals dont come to forums,when they dont like something they just quit.So basically out entire system of listening to player suggestions all comes from hardcore players which tend to be pretty selfish part of the playerbase alot of times.

Maybe have the poll voting portion only put ingame somehow

#13 Stealthe, Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    Deyric and Fearless V like this.
  14. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

Alot of people use Reddit instead too

15. Rügenwalder Pommersche

yea make it like an event with some small rewards and boom ppl would do it

Stealthe likes this.
  16. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

Counting hidden AP?

17. Andaro

Ambassador

I'm a little scrub with my 261 nouver
    :sadPepefeelscrubman:

18. Boink

Lol I'm a strong vocal against how they made this game hardcore p2w. I even reduced my spending budget to 0 for 2 years because of it. Yes I think I think I'm decently geared :)

Do I understand however that this game is a business and needs money or the potential to make money to impress investors? YES

Do I agree with the steps they made? NO

Do I still consider this game P2W? HELL YES.

Do I enjoy the game? YES

Do I play this game competitively? NO

Do I enjoy the game without dumping money in the game? YES and it's challenging.

Do I enjoy my progression so far? YES although if I was unlucky I probably quit a long time ago.

Do I care about whaling? No, as long as they are not conning or scamming kids.

Honestly, all MMOs with time will more likely introduce P2W. WOW is no different. If you are not enjoying your own progression whaling or F2P then MMOs are not for you.

Mjollnir likes this.
  19. YeahRight

repping the "hard core" community I'm at 306 main hand and 310 awk ( nouver )
    Edit I somehow overlooked the post stating kutum. with kutum im 293/297

Before the introduction of the central market two years ago I was 265. Once it was introduced it got easier for me to grind because I always had a goal in mind, or a target. Of my gear Ive only tapped my dim tree to pen, everything else has someone's name on it xD except my dande that is nameless.

I occasionally buy a costume purely for fashion, for example the mystic succ outfit
    I havent spent a dime going full pen weps, armor+neck. I did spend on branding stones to reduce the durability loss while grinding or pvp.

With that being said, my journey to tet was full of artisan memories -_-" after that I sad **** it im not spending **** xD

Im no where near the strongest, since my dp is relatively "low" but I can still go toe to toe with the "elites" of the game

Few things to note :

Bdo is the only game I actively play outside of MHW.

I usually play around 2 to 4 hours depending on the day of the week ( for example siege can really drag sometimes ) a few years ago in college I obviously had more time to play/less obligations

I am a grinder at 3m+ mobs killed.
    I dont really do life skills outside farming for passive money, but I'm investing in it soon.
    I have started bartering

my tip to anyone reading/ cares. Don't gamble to much with this game. if u reach 265-269 nouver, depending on ur class u can grind for ur goals. Dont fall for the e trap of buying art memes if u can avoid it. the only thing id suggest u really invest in once u get to the mid game point is a tent and loot scrolls ( if u are a grinder )

No one asked, but i thought ID share my experience pushing endgame.

Cheers

#19 YeahRight, Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    BikoX, Karna5, MoonDance17 and 2 others like this.
  20. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

from memory 262 with tet nouver but I also have tet kutum.

Karna5 likes this.