1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much will Ninja change with absolute skills?

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Flowerpot, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Flowerpot

Title.

I main Wizard right now even tho I love the NInjas playstyle a little bit more.
    Debating on wether I should switch with the absolute sklills coming now.

I play mainly PvE

2. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

then it doesn't matter

you'll get more damage but other classes will get even more than you, the way i see it the shortsword classes (and i guess musa/mae) are getting the least from absolute skills cus most of them are unprotected and unuseable in group pvp while all other classes have either range or sa/fg or lingering sa

3. Kyouki

Ninja already uses preawakened a ton. It makes up better but doesnt change the class at all.

4. Sycarus

Don't absolute skills actualy give dmg to ninja non awakening skills ? while i leveled my ninja recently i found some decent sa aoe skills in that tooltip :P

5. VVolfsrabe

it Change nothing for group fights. Ninja is on bad spot in this point.

6. SexGawdTy

I think it'll synergize well with the stealth rabam since it only works with pre awakening ghost step. So I think youll be able to pop out burst someone down faster then re stealth more often than right now and waiting for stealth to almost end. Its basically ninja you die if you get caught but atleast the chance of escape is alot higher with rabam and the tok is shorter with absolutes so theres that. I try to be positive in the ninja forum but it doesn't fly well here lol

Aribod and Tvvin like this.
  7. Kraken801

Haha I try to be positive as well.
    I think we're gonna be in a decent spot after these absolute. Only time will tell.

8. DDDPUNISHER

i'm personally stoked, the extra dmg on beheading / blade spin / malice , and the extra use for brace have me excited. I personally never used heart aiming all the much but i may have to try it now.