1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much you get/you can get with workers weekly?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by NewRandomMMorpg2, Sep 5, 2019.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

ok, i actually meant 10k chicken meat + other npc ingredients that on paper is enough for full supreme utensil (2 chicken meat per batch), eventho it doesnt even spend half of its durability. you cant really afk much longer than that amount +- due to weight limitations on finished cooking products.

2. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

You also arnt making a billion a week...but yea making that amount is optional, if one doesent want to finance the ptw mechanics they just need to settle for much much lower.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Delete.

#23 Kynreaa, Sep 5, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  4. 2Cents

The easiest way to increase your income via the forums is just to lie about it.
    Try it out, I make 120M grinding Aakman. Ez Pz.

It's been used MANY times in the past.

5. Cacao

Better to get 10x10 farm with 100 CP.

6. Doom Smack

I recently passed the 1,000,000 potatoes in storage mark which was a goal of mine for some time (none bought). Potatoes are better than silver. I am awaiting the potato invasion apocalypse whereby they become the new currency. Somehow and for reasons.

Factorial and Wodur like this.
  7. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

why do people always exaggerate?

you simply don't make 1b with workers, you get mats and you process them, then you don't have time to go grind, blah blah blah, if im on break I make 7b a week purely grind and not doing anything social irl, but that's not the point now is it

Boink likes this.
  8. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

-1b per week is low income.

-DO NOT invest in cooking shhit for cp. It is a useless bait.
    Instead do Calpheon, Mediah and Valencia 1 quest lines.
    You get A LOT of cp, ~100m cash, failstacks to be used in a later date and also complete Rulupee Adventure Log chapters which reward you with more failstacks (multiple 100fs).Also you use these alts in bosses after you are done, or as energy banks, afk processors/cooks/fishermen etc.
    You can easily get up to 320cp like that. I was only doing that and kama dailies. I have been in eu 10 months. Last 3 ,pmths i am only afking and i am at 350cp rn.

-Playing actively ~4hs per day is easily 200m.

--Kamasylvia dailies for peridot leafs that you turn into t9 dream horse materials is about 40m before tax
    --Gathering for ~3hs every second day and using the RAW mats to craft stuff is 50m/d before tax
    --Fishing hotspots with default 69inv slots is 30-60m per 2hs. 30m for imperial and ~60m for artisan 2 trader selling in valencia with trade buff
    --Gathering for profit is ~40m per 80 minutes (430 energy) in non fever days (Monday till first half of Friday) and ~60m per 80 minutes (430 energy) during fever time (Last half of Friday till Sunday). No hedgehog.These are my personal stats with an artisan gathether before the manos update. Expect less now with manos.
    -Pleb grinding is between 10 and 30m per hour depending on the spot.
    -Grinding with LS in pila ku (after 235 or 240ap where you overclear the rotation) is 15m/h + ~10-15 ancient language scrolls + random stuff of 1m
    -Elite hunting in Iron Mines nets up to 100m per hour. There was a recent thread on the forums and i can also confirm these values.

I know you asked about afk income but there is so much misinformation and parroting in these answers that is triggering.

Lord_Xenon likes this.
  9. NewRandomMMorpg2

why a bait?? i already made main missions of thath with my main you tell but isnt cooking worth if you efort enough for get constant CP?

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

it honestly isnt so far fetched number. depends on rng a bit but not impossible.

11. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

Our playtime can be divided in 3 very generic categories:
    1) Sleep time. If you use a cooking costume when you sleep there are 2 options:
    1.a) 2k Dura Cooking Utensil. Which means that as a new player cant carry everything to use all the dura. Maybe mats for 1,5k tops.
    1.b)Buffed up with 1-3 seconds cooking time and a utensil that subtracts cooking time. Which means that in 90 minutes tops you ll stop cooking.
    In both cases you are gonna profit more by doing something else like afk fishing with default 69 inv slots or even t7 horse training.

2)Active play time.
    If you choose to use your active play time to cook, which is essentially a semi afk activity you are again doing it wrong.
    I already listed stuff you can do actively for silver and cp. Doing quest lines versus cooking: quest lines give more cp per hour than cooking.
    But yea lets blindly follow what streamers say (who are paid to advertise pearl shop shhit).

3)Work time & time you have to do mandatory rl shhit.
    During work you may be able to remotely connect to your home pc (team viewer, nvidia moonlight etc).
    During the time you are around your house but cant actively play because you need to cook, shop, take care of kids, get laid, w/e.
    This is the only time in my opinion worth to semi afk cook.
    And here comes the choice, whether to use a cooking outfit or not.

-Personally i value my money and try to spend them wisely when it comes to my hobbies.
    -I dont really like to spend for digital stuff that i wont be able to own forever.An mmo will go down at some point but i ll always own a game i purchased physically or digitally and kept a backup of it.
    -Do i respect the company which created and published the game? The answer here for me is obviously not and that is why i have spend only 60 bucks in this hot mess they call a game.
    -Do i really really really really really need the item?

So, to clarify this again.
    I speak only for new players, people with a lot of active play time (more than 5 hours per day) and cooking for cp.
    If someone decides to make money in this game through cooking then yes, the outfit is a great choice to boost income (indirectly only. You cook faster, so you can go faster back to gathering or grinding or whatever complimentary activity you have).

Lord_Xenon and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  12. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Sounds like you got a few confusing answers already.

But if cooking is just for CP then its easy.
    Cook beer and Chicken beer (aka Grilled bird meat).
    No brainer recipes that sell not too bad on the market, can be used for yourself too and take practically no time to set up.
    Its pretty hard to run out of materials to make beer or chicken beer so go nuts.

Also added friendly message: Spamming quests is just as much of a "bait" as cooking for CP is. If you like to discuss thats fine.
    I like correcting people as long as they are willing to correct themselves.

13. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

First of all, 191 CP isn't enough to make worker empire that will bring you 1b/week
    And even if you do have worker empire, raw materials will not bring you 1b/week. You would need to process them into more expensive items and play the market or convert into crates and do trading.

14. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

Genuinely curious as to why

15. deathtrip

make grilled bird for them workers, you could invest or just buy +3 embroidered cook's clothes for the %life xp increase and - sec for cooking till you get master. after that you could get TRI mastery clothes (130 mastery = 26 levels). so you gonna be master 26. lots of CP till you reach that level.

16. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

New players should cook or gather wearing three pieces of Hercules and the zereth chest. They should if possible also wear five pieces of tree accessories and the asula belt. This gives them a lot of free extra weight. Fast cooking is not as important as the amount of cooks you can do with limited weight.
    In my opinion they should also grind with the same set up also using weight crystals when they can buy them.

Lord_Xenon and Angar like this.
  17. LightningFFXIII-4

If you plan on making Beer, stockpile them and wait for the next Fishing event. It's usually during that time when everyone stops making Beer lol.

Da_Dip likes this.
  18. Graugus

You are a very ignorant person, seriously. Just because you can't do the ****, don't assume no one else can. That's the beauty of having workers (Artisan), you don't have to be at the computer while they get your resources and with the implementation of the processing stones and life skill mastery, the smart people in the game that actually took the time to level up life skills and have fun with it while you sit and troll the forums, jealous with envy.

Raises a glass to your ignorance and inability to grasp complex things as life skilling.

19. Boink

That doesn't make any sense my workers only made at least 12 billion worth of materials for 2 years. I only work on a couple maybe 2-3 billion worth of mats.

1 billion a week is an exaggeration. Most lifeskillers exaggerate how much they make because it is part of their view count streams. Now 1 billion a day lifeskilling...

My 89 workers can pull at least 130m per week this includes the crate production in grana (actual profit value of 1.5-3m per production). I guess if you buy a lot of workers pre merge you can get it up to 170+ workers that's heavy p2w. It's s safe to assume it's double the amount per week unless they managed to operate full production manufacturing and trade crates.

Please stop adding the Pearl Item purchases because that seems to buff this number.

#39 Boink, Sep 6, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  20. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

4header

i guess you can't read what I said, or maybe you stopped after the first 3 words.