1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much you get/you can get with workers weekly?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by NewRandomMMorpg2, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Genuinely too lazy to break it down but the biggest factor is that cooking, even with 1 second cooking is basically semi afk while questing has to be active in order to be efficient. There are several little things which add to that ultimately making cooking the better CP farmer but whatever. Its not like its possible to change somebodies mind in this game with the force of numbers. People will still buy vanadium ingots for fking 33k a piece.

2. Spartakatz

OP asks about workers.

30 dudes answer how to make money without workers, cooking processing and what not. lol

Smileybones likes this.
  3. Ned Sheynji

Who knows what OP actually wants at this point. This discussion spiraled way out of control.

If i were to answer his original post my answer would be:

"Get 1B from your worker empire simply by checking how the prices look on the market and adjust your nodes accordingly.
    Usually people have arround 350-400 CP to make that work and combine it with some other life skill."

But yeah a lot of people already answered. Most of them gave misleading advice but thats normal in the forums. Best thing i could do is do redirect him to the life skillers discord.

Purr likes this.
  4. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

Do you have more information about farming with fence? I never done this and i'm always curious.

5. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

No1 is gonna tell him though because whenever a good or passive money maker guides becomes public every1 rushes to try it down and thus killing the market.

The only thing he can do is lurk on life skill discord https://discord.gg/jdSaVj8 and play around with https://www.bdodae.com/nodes/ trying to come up with a decent setup

6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

if u wanna trade just your own mats you dont break market. its not like its a secret what he needs to do....

if he really wants purely workerbased setup there isnt much to it. get all bottlenecked material nodes, adjust the number of followup nodes accordingly to avoid too big surplus. So if you are aiming for steel crates, you take all the coal nodes and then see how many iron nodes u need to have balanced production. then repeat process for everything else that is crateable for money.

Lets mark bottlenecks with *.
    Tin*, Zinc*, Copper, Cedar*,Fir, Birch, Acacia*, White Cedar, Pine*, Maple (u can also get Ash for Maple surplus),Titanium(needs only 1 material, long time to make a full stack of crates worth of materials via workers alone), Vandanium(needs only 1 material, long time to make a full stack of crates worth of materials via workers alone).

If you wish to make other stuff helped with your manual gathering or farming or whatever just add up to the list above.

also, its important to note that if proper workers with proper workspeed are sent to farming nodes, your efficiency is way higher. so send 150 worksepeed gobos on timbering nodes with 150 workload. ull get them back in base REALLY fast. adjust your workers properly, keep them fed and you will have alot of mats.

7. Ned Sheynji

Farming for money really isnt that hard anymore.
    You pick something, turn it into its magic version and keep breading that thing until eternity.
    Obviously there is some money to be made when you combine farming with other things but if you are looking for a quick buck with farming and farming only thats the way to go.

Blade posted a video on how to lvl up farming fast. The video is boringly long though.

So lvl up until you can rent old moon fences and then pick one crop (i liked pepper for reasons), turn into magic seeds and keep breeding them. If you have a sufficient overflow of magical seeds you simply NPC vendor them.

Smileybones and Keldorn like this.
  8. Boink

Speaking of misdirection. I have 366 CP, 89 workers , 12-13 billion of raw materials and most I have not touched them for 2 years. Except for crates production which involves my farms, calpheon crates and ores.

Prior Pre-Merge p2w workers should not be apart of your equation and given that you posted a youtube video regarding this value. Let's just say no one out there has 180+ worker. EVEN if we do I really doubt 1 billion per week is a visible number just by workers.

9. Ned Sheynji

The only YT video i posted is for the purpose to show somebody how to level farming quickly.
    if you wanna humble brag i would stop if i were you because im quite a bit ahead of you if thats all the numbers you have.

10. Graugus

It's your tone, man and to be honest, I usually shut my brain completely off when I come to read the forums as of late, because it's full of ranting, raving ****.

11. Factorial

Oof. Checkmate.

12. Boink

Not humble bragging I'm pointing out how mathematically flawed it is to get 1 billion per week just using workers. Most of you lifeskillers exaggerate numbers. Even if I amount to 1 1/2 workers per 3 cp on a 400 CP I still can't get 1 billion "per week" with just workers. Same goes with 1 billion "per day" lifeskilling.

13. Eve Tater

Nodes havent been very valuable since CM, and they certainly didnt total close to 1b a week since like the start of the game when worker empires actually mattered. You get about 3.4mill an hour in raw mats from every node in the game in current market value, note that this is over 900cp and is essentially impossible to achieve, which equates to 571.2mill/week with all perfect skilled artisan goblin lvl 30 workers on every node in the game and always fed, being left on the entire week day and night (checking back every 4 hours or whatever to feed them even at night). You're either looking at vastly outdated advice (anything about any part of the game from more than a few months ago is usually irrelevent) or they're just straight up lying. Even processing all of those mats wouldn't bring it to a bill a week considering the time it takes to process each.

Boink likes this.
  14. Boink

#55 Boink, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  15. Catastigma

check every sheet. Price is not updated.

16. Boink

It is still not close to 1 billion per week. Most of the price gauge (panic buying) relates to ores, wood and more likely relating to trade crates variable.

If the average marketplace price raise by a huge portion it will show in my storage but it doesn't it is at constant 12-13 billion in my storage. If we are talking about like someone pushing prices to it's upward high it only works with one or maybe two materials.

It is safe to assume that if it comes from a Stream.... more likely they're are lying. A lot of streams involve trying hard to convince their viewers or hide the fact they are p2w. Most Streams involve eye catching titles like 1 billion "per week" worker empire or 1 billion "per day" lifeskilling.

17. Ned Sheynji

You can make 1B with your worker empire per week.

Ofc people conviniently leave out the part where:
    -You gotta calculate your ass off in order to keep up with the market prices so the spreadsheeting effort isnt counted.
    -You gotta rebeer those tards and beer is costly as well.
    -And you gotta combine the worker empire with a lot of other different life skills which costs time as well and that time isnt counted too.

So everyone who says "1b per week with workers is possible" without adding anything to that is basically incendar in disguise.

18. Eve Tater

Again, this would be just straight up lying. It's not the worker empire making the money, it's lifeskills mostly but in total a combination. No single afk activity comes close to making 500m/week even when done optimally, constantly for a week straight. Stacking afk things is how you make the most out of not wanting to grind.

19. Ned Sheynji

No **** sherlock :D