1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response How normal it is having delay at garmoth even tho your conection is ok?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Lizyah, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Lizyah

So like the tittle says, how normal would you guys say it is to have delay at garmoth ? for example when you use a potion and you notice the effect goes in a little bit delayed than it should ? and just to clarify even when my conection is fine, that happens, is this a thing that happens in nodewars as well ? asking because in all honestly never did a nodewar but i'm looking forward to it when i get more gear and this kinda brings me down a little bit, so i want to read opinions from others

PS: my conection is fine during the fights and also i have a good setup, i can play in remastered during garmoth but still happens.

2. Lizyah

So like the tittle says, how normal would you guys say it is to have delay at garmoth ? for example when you use a potion and you notice the effect goes in a little bit delayed than it should ? and just to clarify even when my conection is fine, that happens, is this a thing that happens in nodewars as well ? asking because in all honestly never did a nodewar but i'm looking forward to it when i get more gear and this kinda brings me down a little bit, so i want to read opinions from others

PS: my conection is fine during the fights and also i have a good PC setup, always playing in remastered.

3. GM Riptyre

Game Master

Hey there!

When it comes to World Bosses, there may be a bit of a delay or drop due to the level of activity in that one area at one time. In order to minimise this and get the best experience possible when it comes to fighting Garmoth or any other world bosses, there's a few things I'd recommend!

First off, lowering your graphics and turning off effects/hiding other players - even just for the fight, will help improve your game and give you a smoother fight. Other options would be such things as more RAM and using an SSD if you're not already, not to mention a faster connection - not forgetting that a wired connection will always be a smoother and more stable option than WiFi.

I'd also recommend checking out this awesome guide written by ACanadianNoob that's all about improving BDO performance ^^.

I hope these steps help you out :) Have a great day!