1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How quickly do dream horses sell on the market?

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Tempani, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Tempani

I quit around the time Dine came out because my pegasus chances got halved, and now im back theyre a third of what they were but, can I still expect to earn a lot of silver for selling a well skilled dream horse? hopefully enough to buy the arduanatt that i mightn't get on my awakening success. do they take that long to sell in the first place?

2. Elessara

It doesn't have to be a ~33% chance to get the pegasus. You can weight the chance more in your favor depending on what you use to do the training. Training goes up to 200%, you can have one category at 180% and the other two at 10% each. Which I think works out to ... an 80% chance to get what you want? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I mean, obviously it doesn't guarantee it ... the only T9 I've awakened turned out to not be what I wanted even though I weighted it ... but it's better than nothing (I suppose) Obviously though it would be much better if we could just choose.

Edit to add: As for selling ... well I'm not sure how good that market is. I'm currently looking at 9 pages of Dream horses on the market (NA).

3. Tempani

yeah but using any resources past 100% only contributes 0.5% and honestly im not a rich person and im barely scraping together enough money as it is and i cant afford the need to spend as many as like what 180 more materials per attempt

4. Elessara

That's true ... I forget there aren't convenient dailies to get other mats than deep blue hoof root as the hoof roots are the ones I actually want. It is certainly much more difficult/time consuming/expensive to get the other mats, so my apologies.

5. AlnilamE

I believe you have better chances of selling a Dream horse at level 1 than at level 30, because they are cheaper.

Also, if your dream horse is male, it will be about a billion and a half less than a female, so they are favoured by bargain hunters.

Tempani likes this.