1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to calculate CP/EXP/Time

Discussion in 'Alchemy & Cooking' started by NewRandomMMorpg2, Nov 1, 2019.

1. NewRandomMMorpg2

Setup
    150 advanced Cooking utensils
    ingredients for 350.000 EOL(for CP farming)

Im at 275(25.76) CP now
    I will cook at 385 Mastery 1S ticks witouth draugh

-How i can calculate if i have enough utensils for 350.000 recipes?
    -I can calculate how much exp in total(with exchange ingredients in NPC(taken out food)i will get?(road to guru hehe)
    -I can caculate how much CP i will get? I mean, how much poorly prepared ingredients i will get?

My plan is to post results in forumms, i dont know if there is something similar i just cook for CP nothing more once i get 400CP i will stop
    I cook once a time, i started playing with workers the 27 of july and i cook one day each month(these month maybe more cause a lot of recipes) i dont have a lot workers or good ones just processed a lot + i have all cereal nodes

#1 NewRandomMMorpg2, Nov 1, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  2. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

As far as number of utensils you need to look up the rate of mass cooking for your mastery level, and figure out your average normal proc for each cook, which I don't know but you might be able to estimate experimentally or look up. Then the equation per result item is basically:

items = ( ( massrate * 9 ) + 1 ) * procrate * durability

I put some extra parens in there for legibility.

The proc rates for regular food and byproducts are probably available somewhere but I haven't looked bc I don't care that much for myself.