1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to counter ninja infinite stealth engage!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by mickey3333, Jun 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

yeah obviously. or they were just bad and got outskilled.

2. kakodaimonos

Stealth is in WoW since Vanilla back in 2004. Even DAoC from 2001 had stealth for rogues...
    What are the good ole days for ya?

flukeSG2 likes this.
  3. kakodaimonos

*getting one shotted*
    Git Gud scrub you got outskilled!

I can only laugh at this community.

4. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

i mean other classes just gone down to level of ninjua and kuno. the classes were always absolut underpowered and ppl need to train as twice as much to be viable. so they are as twice as skilled than everybody else nowadays. same goes for sorc.

5. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

The OP said the warriors in question where 560-570GS, so you are saying that is too low?

6. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

I don't know if you noticed him 1 combo'ing someone with a cc at the start of the video.
    At 7 seconds in someone says in chat 'direct to jail' inc.:D

Another clip on that twitch channel shows him kill someone with 2 hits, maybe we should nerf those skills on the warrior too.

#46 Wylph, Jun 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  7. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Are you dumb? Do you miss part where its says warrior is 560-570 GS? Warrior don't have Iframe CC locks with damage boost. If ninja is 570GS its totally fine hes 1 shooting other. What is not fine is that Ninja have Iframe with CC lock that grant him insane air damage boost that allow him to 1 shot people. I don't talk about "huge" ninja's base damage i'm talking about CC lock damage boost that you can't do nothing against. While other classes got their CC changed to PVE/ on 1 hit - Ninja/Kuno/Sorc have avoided that changes and dominate because of this.

8. Rayin

Zerkers have been their damage boosted of 14%, whereas other classes had like 1% boost.
    He has a lot of maneuverability, SA, ranged attacks that do Knockdown and Downsmash too, a crazy attack speed, high damage and good short-ranged AoE.
    On top of that he has still his first grab that has a wider range compared to other classes.

He's currently in a really good spot, not in a bad one.

9. Atron

It was meant like that. Awesome 1v1 potential and small scale.

10. Beeso

Shaolin monk when?

I want to to be the evil/vengeful monk.

[​IMG]

11. kakodaimonos

Beeso likes this.
  12. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

What cc lock damage boost.... you mean air attacks? Thats normal on float skills (kuno actually used to have a floatskill with down attacks and no airattacks. Now its only pve float because it has SA). Only thing that didnt get changed was preawakening (excluding rabam.)
    “have avoided these changes“ dont talk bs please

13. Jollywand

Im a wizard and i dont give a sh it for sthealth my pet can see them lighting chain hits even if they r sthelth and even the other skill so yeah gl with that

14. Corrus

Dude, I didn't say zerkers are doing worse. I didn't say that anything else besides grab is bad. Sheesh!
    I mentioned the grab cause zerker was a grab class, much as Musa is a dash class and they got their key skills nerfed. Can you follow my words now?

15. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

OP wrote that gs based on what exactly? Let's see some screen caps of both their gear...Float cc damage was nerfed 2 months ago.

#55 Wylph, Jun 26, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2018
  16. Thugarin

Thugarin Striker 62 EU

My ninja friend didn't upgrade too much gear and gs, but after renown/latest patches fighting him became twice more cancerous than it was before, himself admitting that right now ninjas/kunos are just too powered on attack/defence comparing to other classes which SA and similar were taken off. Every class suffered more or less nerfs/boosts but thats just it - they didnt have to change that much from their old play style, good ninja has to know how to play the damn piano on keyboard to launch its skills, but now with boosts they can cause too much dmg and still keep enough defence not to be even worried to counter any class. Or the "immortals" which just are 530-540gs ninjas with eva build which jump into your fort at warnode while invisible, slash 8 people with 1-2cc and then use inviciblities/eva not to die being ganked by 10-20people. Which other class can be so OP before reaching even soft cap?:P

17. Idhren

Did someone notice we can clearly see a white square disappear on the minimap ? Marquis didn't even moved from the spot he vanish xD
    It should ring a bell, specially when you are bandit, specially when you are on Arsha.

Just sayin.

Edit: didn't see that @Wylph already mentioned that.

#57 Idhren, Jun 26, 2018
  18. KeiirValk

Always had a place in the game, just actually needed to have a brain to play it before... Now with the buffs everybody can roll it (hence why more and more people are rolling them) and destroy people because they made it brain dead easy, that is typical of this game full of PvE'rs though so I can see why people like this style of game play.

19. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

Buffs? Boosts? Lul two months ago we were a trash class now suddenly nobody knows how to play their class because they lost their almost permanent super armour fg combos? We barely had any of that in the first place.

• Ninjutsu: Decapitation will inflict Stiffness in PvE only.
    • Illusion of Restraint will inflict Stiffness in PvE only.
    • Vengeful Barrier will have Forward Guard, and will inflict Stun in PvE only.
    • Vacuum Slash will inflict Knock Down and Float in PvE only.
    • Sura ChaoSpree will inflict Stun in PvE only.
    • Bloodthirst: Katana Shower will inflict Float in PvE only.
    • (Skills with defense effect(s): Bloodthirst: Katana Shower, Sura ChaoSpree, Vacuum Slash, Silent Charge)
    • Super Armor effect during grapple has been removed from Flash Bondage.
    • “Invincible while moving” and “Super Armor on attack” effects have been removed from Murderous Intent.
    • Sura ChaoSpree has been changed to a Forward Guard effect.
    • Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Vengeful Barrier, Flow: Mach Explosion, Seamless (on 1st hit)

#59 Wylph, Jun 26, 2018
    Stillwaters, Xenon and Tvvin like this.
  20. Beeso