1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to do enchant BIS Accessories from TRI to TET

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dryed, Jul 10, 2019.

?

How to do enchant BIS Accessories from TRI to TET

1. I YOLO 1 at low stack, like ~60-80

29 vote(s)
    22.1%
  2. I YOLO 1 at high stack, like ~100-120

65 vote(s)
    49.6%
  3. I wait till I have like 3-4 and then roulette them at low stack, like ~60-80 until one pops

12 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. I wait till I have like 3-4 and then roulette them at high stack, like ~100-120 until one pops

25 vote(s)
    19.1%
  1. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I disagree that nobody cares about tet ogre, I personally would love to have even a tri ogre.

#21 Phoenixxx75, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    PeaceInChaos and Stillwaters like this.
  2. XLucaX

[​IMG]

This is why im a Trader, every bil run I get inches closer to buying that sweet sweet top of the line gear I want.

Stillwaters and RobinSan like this.
  3. WinterMilla

Sometimes i think as i sit in the dark corner of my room, that if i successed this next click then all the ones before was worth it...... Whats 6bil in failures, could lead to a life time of happiness right RIGHT RIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHTTTTTTTTT

So im back at duo

Stillwaters and Tjaranis like this.
  4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

That is fine for you, since you started this year. You got a lot to learn

5. RobinSan

Option 5 - drink sheep blood and pray to rng lords when you tap that sh*t

Tip for the kids: always use (a backup for) protection, it might cost you some more initially, but it saves you money for like 18 years.

Option 6 - grind / fish / trade / process / cook for money buy it from the market sell your tri

#25 RobinSan, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2019
    Tjaranis likes this.
  6. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Maybe but the ogre ring is still relevant no matter what you think

7. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

High stacks or low stacks... It's all 50/50 once you hit the button :p

Maginha likes this.
  8. Kripion

Well its all rng but i usually tap tet from time to time on 100+FS (so far i did 2x tungrad earings, and one eye of the ruins, failed 8ogres, 2 cres, one basil and 10 eye of the ruins...) So i bought tet ogre, second ring and tet tungrad belt..

Stillwaters likes this.
  9. Railx

The best if you want to enhance is 100+ FS and enhance one by one backup accs so you can get it asap but safe. But still it's only rng, atm attempting PEN Heve, cronning at 102 FS and sitting at 104 fails, kinda wanting to quit this crap, but that's off-topic.

10. FreeWill

are you seriously asking this?
    I just buy it from the market no point in wasting time if there is already someone who did it for me and I have the money.

11. Tjaranis

problem here is that you assume the rng is actual rng, which it isn't.
    the rng is run on the same seed for everyone/or large groups, meaning in Real Life rolling a 6sided dice 10-15 times in a row, 83.3% chance per roll, without hitting a 6 is quite unlikely;
    it is (5/6) ^10-15
    =16,15% to a 6,49% chance of that occur.
    in enhance terminology if you are doing 25%+ chance (1/4), and failing just 6 times = (1/4)^6=0.024% chance of that happening and we have All had this happen to us multiple times; at 7 fails in a row it should be 0.0061%, at 8fails in a row=0.0015%, at 9=0.00038.
    now at the 50 fails in a row which we have seen multiple PEN people have the probability statistically should be =0.000000000000000000000000000788% chance of it happening or in easy reading 7.88e-29.

in short, IF this was actually just a normal rng, the probability of anyone failing as much in a row as we see in bdo would be unheard of.
    that is also one of the main problems with the enhance system, it is Not just an rng, it is not following any probability because the rng seed used seem to be shared between many or all players, meaning you could fail 4 times and someone else tries 1 time but the 4 failure you did is now boosing his probability because you are running from the same "seed/number generation" and when he succeeds the increase in chance due to the probability of you failing continually is "reset"...

it also means that some people will just by luck/rng on when/where they hit the rng generated numbers result in them succeeding constantly while others are unlucky and continue to hit the "dry spots" of the number generated on the seed.
    it is not simulating any rng which is useful or "fair in terms of probability", it is actually hurting some to benefit others...

for those of us which have played a ton since release, even with multiple enhance-rage-quit, who never hit the "lucky spots" of the rng-seed; it feels absolutely brutal to still be utter **** geared compared to people who put a fraction of the effort in and just lucked through on others failures (as that is what happens with such a rng-seed sharing).

besides that, the entire idea of "delvling/losing power on failure" is just making the problem vastly worse, and the knowledge its there purely to tricker and worsen gambling addiction behaviour makes it even worse...

----___---

laws cannot get here fast enough to remove microtransactions, p2w, etc. ******** which pushes these kinds of abusive designs and mechanics (but that's a long and at this point obvious discussion area).

Sheky likes this.
  12. Allan1985

for fuking finally someone who knows how real probability works, i tought about explaining it before but i tought "why bother" there will always be that one gratuated from a social career (or not graduated at all) willing to contradict mathematically proven formulas.

13. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

You're calculating the success chance and not the fail chance with this.

Should've been 0,75^x. That would put the chance at 17,80% (x=6), 13,35% (x=7), 10,01% (x=8) and 7,51% (x=9)

Allan1985 likes this.
  14. Foo

Foo

I would like to be a trader and just buy my accessories but i'm sat here with 5 stacks over 100 failstacks and that's a whole lotta money right there

15. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

meanwhile the price of a ****ing tet acc is 10b

16. Veoh Techstarify

OK I can see everyone got his own way to do it.

Mostly based on how they were lucky, some are more risky- while I honestly always had very bad luck in this game since I'm playing...

BUT admitting, if you want to reach softcap you totally need at least even full tet gear, acce included...

I'm at 239ap now, having Tet bossweapons (no blackstar) and all Tri ap accessories like crecend, Laytenns, the lv61/62 present earring and ring (it's bassically a Tri Tungrad and crescent) and Tri basibelt, and just one blue one which even giving terrible ap, but for the need of accuracy.- it's the well known "RCE" which is even Tet! xD
    Even if I'd exchange my earring into another ap it would be still to less to reach softcap.

Know what the joke ist? As I tried to Tet my Kutum earlier, I wanted to build up some failstacks. But thought using some items which you still can use eventually would be better to try IF it still progs- and that's why I'm having a Tet red crystal earring which suddenly progged on 55fs. xD

But so far I never tried actively to tet accessories since it's a real pain and rage reason. I still don't have all armor on tet except for the Bhegs so I should first tet those I think anyway.
    The difference is, I don't do wars PVP and I just reached lv62, too so there is no big desire to continue something, except maybe for grinding Hysteria or new starfall area just to get enough mones or one of those even better AP earring or simply buy in market sometime.

Least to speak all about Pen or the new Blackstar weapons was just a punch in your face if you finaly got at least Tet Kzarka and even a little few lvl up on caphras upgrade...

EDIT: and the new Altar seems to be that difficult, even ppl at 270ap getting busted at 4th wave so even if it's PVE I don't even try.

Stillwaters likes this.
  17. Boink

Fun Fact: Kelly Criterion one of most prominent names in the world of gambling & even investing. Doesn't gamble. If you really into gambling and want to create an edge for yourself enhancing wise just check out his formula. You can thank me later.

Last piece of advice: Stop failstacking with boss gear.

18. Aurasormr

BiS ? Tungrad? you know that they already showed us the Odelyta ( or waht everthe name was ) acc? which are +5 ap higher than current ? so... i consider those BiS REEEEEEEEEEE

19. Allan1985

and rising fast

could i ask you wich ordylita acessories are you talking about? (you dont mean the distortion earrings, do you?)

#39 Allan1985, Jul 11, 2019
  20. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Try 14bil and more if they are even on market, but anyways

Everything is relevant its depending on your budget and how long you have been playing.. For some Asula is relevant.

#40 Dryed, Jul 11, 2019