1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to do enchant BIS Accessories from TRI to TET

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dryed, Jul 10, 2019.

?

How to do enchant BIS Accessories from TRI to TET

  1. I YOLO 1 at low stack, like ~60-80

    29 vote(s)
    22.3%
  2. I YOLO 1 at high stack, like ~100-120

    65 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I wait till I have like 3-4 and then roulette them at low stack, like ~60-80 until one pops

    12 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. I wait till I have like 3-4 and then roulette them at high stack, like ~100-120 until one pops

    24 vote(s)
    18.5%
  1. Aurasormr

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2017
    Messages:
    77
    Likes Received:
    43
    nope - they showed em couple o' month ago basically the current acc with +5 higher


    [​IMG]
     
    Allan1985 likes this.
  2. Angar

    Angar Archer EU

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2016
    Messages:
    521
    Likes Received:
    533
    oh you are in NA nvm
    highest tet tungrad here costs 13.5b for the belt, earrings are 9,5 and the rest 11,5
     
  3. Dryed

    Dryed Warrior 62 NA

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2016
    Messages:
    3,953
    Likes Received:
    1,785
    I wonder what are the prices of those. 25mil seems like fake numbers. Also are they as hard to enchant as Black Start for example? Just a thought..

    Yup, on NA
     
    #43 Dryed, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2019
  4. Nagasaki

    Nagasaki Ninja

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2015
    Messages:
    1,708
    Likes Received:
    1,894
    Those prices are npc prices and not marketplace. They are irrelevant since we can’t buy them from any npc
     
  5. Columba

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2016
    Messages:
    6,279
    Likes Received:
    3,708
    Run the statistics on flipping heads (or tails) 20 times in a row, and you will learn that this system isn’t really rng. Btw it’s one in 2,097,152. Yet it’s happened to me on two pieces of boss gear.....
     
  6. Phoenixxx75

    Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2019
    Messages:
    2,272
    Likes Received:
    2,046
    Your point being because you are only after best in slot everyone else is the same. In life do you need or want the best car, best house or best anything that money can buy? I certainly do not and I am sure many others are the same. I need what I can afford that will allow me to do the things in life and in games that I need or want to do.
     
    Smileybones and Tvvin like this.
  7. Dryed

    Dryed Warrior 62 NA

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2016
    Messages:
    3,953
    Likes Received:
    1,785
    I prefer the best and good to know. Anyways.
     
  8. Phoenixxx75

    Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2019
    Messages:
    2,272
    Likes Received:
    2,046
    It is not a problem if you prefer the best. It is only a problem when you decide that everyone else should or does think the same. I have everything I need in life to make me happy. In bdo so far I am still working(playing) to get to the point of having all I need. I have a long way to go but doubt that I will ever need all the best in slot items to be able to enjoy the game.
     
  9. Artorias_Dusk

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2018
    Messages:
    384
    Likes Received:
    212
    When speaking about BIS... What earrings are BIS? Narcs? Distortion? Or simply Tungrads? And Necklace... Come on, that BSR won't bring you anywhere anyway, we can't even go for the 200%, it's not possible^^
     
  10. Maginha

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2018
    Messages:
    777
    Likes Received:
    566
    I put a tri acc in the enhancement window, than a base (both of them out of my inventory, the personal one, not the storage from town).

    Than i click the button in the buttom middlish position of the enhancement window.

    How do you do it?

    Btw, also this thread is nominated, but in different categories of the weekly forum awards.

    ese.jpg
     
    Stillwaters likes this.
  11. Dryed

    Dryed Warrior 62 NA

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2016
    Messages:
    3,953
    Likes Received:
    1,785
    I didn't decide what everyone else should do, I only decided that I want answers in my post from players that enchant BIS end game accessories, because I don't care about some secondary mid grade accessories. That's all.

    The most expensive is BIS, you would only use Narc if you are lacking some Carpha levels in your full PEN armors, otherwise I'm sure you would use Distortion/Tungrad.

    Also sure its only BSR that makes it different, but it does make it BIS because it has BSR unlike Ogre, which doesn't offer any BSR.
     
    #51 Dryed, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2019
  12. ZyZy

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2017
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    32
    I failed a 99% chance. I question why they even bothered to post odds.
     
    Stillwaters and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  13. Smileybones

    Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2016
    Messages:
    5,324
    Likes Received:
    3,615
    Because according to you 99% chances means you can't fail ? Start questionning odds display next time you fail 100% maybe.
     
  14. Dryed

    Dryed Warrior 62 NA

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2016
    Messages:
    3,953
    Likes Received:
    1,785
    So what you fail 99% chance? Doesn't mean that odds they post are wrong.. Take for example somebody who succeeds at 1%, it is possible and done with PEN gear, so why failing a 99% chance should be impossible?
     
    Ѧ| Chaotic and Smileybones like this.
  15. Boink

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    710
    Likes Received:
    429
    In reality there are no such thing as 100% or even the number 0 in the realm of probability. We humans just label things as lucky, bad luck, likely, unlikely, impossible, BDO-players rng-carried, rng-carried steam accounts, rng-carried because they didn't buy pearl/or bought pearls, bad rng-seed client accounts etc.
     
  16. PeaceInChaos

    PeaceInChaos Sorceress 62 NA

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2017
    Messages:
    249
    Likes Received:
    223
    One accessory at a time, starting at 90 fs up to 130 fs, for TET accessories, with the exact fs used determined by how badly, or how perceptibly important / how big of a loss the item is to me. For example, I got my first TET Crescent at 92 fs and my TET Laytenn at 125 fs.

    GZ on that 77 fs TET. Black Spirit was nice to you that day.

    Ahem, the adults are talking about going for TET accessories, not going for TET Red Nose, Mr. or Mrs. "Base Dim Tree is 1 bil, that's why I bought a TRI Red Nose". SMH.
     
    #56 PeaceInChaos, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2019
    Nagasaki likes this.
  17. WinterMilla

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2017
    Messages:
    670
    Likes Received:
    802
    Pfft you still mad about that? I said that I bought it back when Pre-orders were still a thing. Well when they didn't have a price cap. I bought rednose because it was cheap and a much need upgrade. It had the same stats as Tree just not the HP. Again this was over a year ago.
     
    Stillwaters and Dryed like this.
  18. Boink

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    710
    Likes Received:
    429
    110 FS is the most optimum number 30% 1 out of 3 ish. There is a softcap with TET Accs and it starts with 110. I do also get carried away and hit TET stuff at 130ish. It is definitely a loss even if I build said fs with green gear. The value of course doesn't relate with BlackStar enhancing.

    Some are high risk gamblers and in gambling it's better to be lucky than skillful. Some players go by the books and lose. There is absolutely no justice in gambling.

    My personal experience with them is that if you want higher edge; work on decreasing the total value of FS (using reblath and greens to failstack) and going for optimized numbers. Also using Kelly Criterion formula helps.... It doesn't prevent failures which more likely would happen but the hit is not as high as someone who failstack with boss gear or using lower chances.

    Good luck to all.
     
  19. Dryed

    Dryed Warrior 62 NA

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2016
    Messages:
    3,953
    Likes Received:
    1,785
    I absolutely agree and Black Spirit was nice to me today as well, another fresh new TET for me just now
    https://imgur.com/a/lot0iMQ
     
    #59 Dryed, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    PeaceInChaos and Boink like this.
  20. Boink

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    710
    Likes Received:
    429
    Good stuff. I love watching the birth of a new baby TET Tungrad. It fills my heart with joy watching that bright glow and the mouse cursor reaction of a new proud parent.
     
    Allan1985 and Dryed like this.

Share This Page