1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to do enchant BIS Accessories from TRI to TET

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dryed, Jul 10, 2019.

?

How to do enchant BIS Accessories from TRI to TET

1. I YOLO 1 at low stack, like ~60-80

29 vote(s)
    22.3%
  2. I YOLO 1 at high stack, like ~100-120

65 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I wait till I have like 3-4 and then roulette them at low stack, like ~60-80 until one pops

12 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. I wait till I have like 3-4 and then roulette them at high stack, like ~100-120 until one pops

24 vote(s)
    18.5%
  1. Prochilles

*Enchance

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  2. Boink

Not everyone pays to win in this game. I'm more open to show off how much I spent and actually made a video of it. It's in my personal youtube channel I love to look at my progression :D.

I am definitely not one of those guys that pretend to know it all but dump thousands of dollars in the game. I'm basing my numbers of calculable rate of return and odds.

Ok here is a figure. [​IMG]

So about 1.5bil per TRI Crescent and the payoff to hit is around 7bil let's go with it's base of 6.4b. The game now offers you odds of hitting so at 110 FS it gives you approximate 1/3ish (30%).

On average it will cost a player let's go with 1/4ish a more pessimistic view, so around 6 Bil. In an optimistic point of view 4.5b or better yet one shotting them! Why am I not buying them if it can make me money? Because I only enhance what I need and my boss alts do use TET Crescent and almost full TET except Tungrad earring. I also have Ogre/Laytenn/Tungrad N plans. Why risk what I already have?

Is it an exact figure? Well if players can say someone can be "rng" carried then I believe that's all tinfoil.

3. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Hey just gave you an option, your choice, hf with enhancements.

Doubt it, but hey thats cool having a 14h grind schedule everyday is fun i guess.

Same sad people always doing the same sad free 2 play promotion.

Works both ways chéri.

Not even going to debate with you lol. Especially you haha.

Grind IRL instead, its more rewarding that IG grind. HF.

4. Boink

Did you really miss the OP and what is being said in here? So you can come and tell us that you grind I.R.L. that way you can afford 36 costumes per week?

But let's be honest I wish I can grind 14 hours a day than being in this office for 12. Oh wait there is internet access in the office. I understand it's ok to be jelly.

5. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

[​IMG]

6. Boink

That is good I love your skeptical remarks. It is good to question stuff on the internet. Lots of scammers out there.