1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to find a good horse on the Market?

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Amirite, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Amirite

Hello everyone

Are they any good guides or spreadsheet's to use when buying a like T7 or T8 on the market or any kind of horse? Been trying to find a good T7 or T8 on the market and just like to know what I have to look out for, before i buy. I normally see many level 30's in the T7-T8.

2. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

The answer is depending on which skills do you prefer and how much you would like to spend and if you care about stats

Take a look at the horse market and check what is currently available you can set filter on specific skills like the speed skills ( drift, sprint and instant accel for t7 for t8 the same skills and s-instant accel) and see how many horses do fulfill your requirements and try to compare them in order to find the best for you.

The best ones are the most expensive (and rarest ones when it comes to T8) which can be identified on the golden horse emblem the coursers.

If no horse does really match don`t give up to quickly just keep an eye on the horse market there is also an alert option that you get a notification on your screen when a T8 gets registered on the horse market.

good luck.

Amirite likes this.
  3. Amirite

Thank you for the guide, it will help me for sure.

I been looking forward to upgrade my horses now, but I just don't want to spend too much thought. Yes, I am using that filter and I aiming for horse with the drift, sprint etc.
    I already started too look at the horse market, just wanted to know if there was any good tips when looking at the T8, with level 1 or level 30. I only tried breeding one time before, but I would like to try that again also.

4. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 61 NA
    Ambassador

I had a guild member having same issues. I found her one in 2 mins. She thought I stuck it up there.. LOL
    If you want you can join our discord and we can help you quicker.
    https://discord.gg/gbBAVeY

Amirite likes this.
  5. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 61 NA
    Ambassador

I had a guild member having same issues. I found her one in 2 mins. She thought I stuck it up there.. LOL
    If you want you can join our discord and we can help you quicker.
    https://discord.gg/gbBAVeY

Amirite likes this.
  6. Amirite

Thanks i check it out here i the weekend, when i am not at work.

Amarenda likes this.