1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to fix BDO for PvE and PvP

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TinyLoliBigHeart, Aug 20, 2018.

1. TinyLoliBigHeart

First limit the amount of servers.
    We don't need all these 1-6, nah bring it down to 1, 2, 3
    So you'll have Cal 1, Cal 2, Cal 3 Med 1, Med 2, Med 3, etc

The "1" channels are how they are now.

The "2" channels are all now arsha channels. No karma loss and improved drops. But all the early game mobs are now balanced for levels 56+ both in silver per hour and difficulty and the channel is restricted to 56+ so everyone can kill each other now 49 alts farming anymore.

Node wars happen on the "3" channel which only open 2 hours before node wars start. Gives enough time to place bases and doesn't let people AFK and clog them up. They close 2 hours after.

You're welcome.

AZzalor likes this.
  2. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

And what does this fix exactly? lmao

3. ManlyBeard

He prolly thinks it’ll fix population spread across channels, make them lively again, while you’ll see a posts about not enough fish to ram while they all try to ram each other

Irvashi and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  4. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

spot taken.

nethkhadar likes this.
  5. Stabby

"How to fix BDO for PvE and PvP"

Fix the RNG!

6. TinyLoliBigHeart

More PvP, more areas to PvE, still have normal servers for lifeskilling/inefficient pve, less channels more boat competition, makes game look not dead overall

There were less channels on launch and that's how bdo is more fondly remembered

7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

[​IMG]

okay..... :wizardtears:

iller and Frazan like this.
  8. Columba

Please demonstrate that Arsha is too full before spreading it to another server. I’ve been there and it doesn’t seem full to me.

iller likes this.
  9. AlnilamE

There only servers that were added since launch were the Olvia servers, Kama and Arsha. All the others were just combined when the servers merged. Each server had 2 of each channel and when they combined, they became 6 of each.

10. Wildcard

... ... ... ok?

11. Aoisenshi

Aoisenshi Aoisenshi Sorceress 62 EU

I don't think that is a good idea, if you fill the servers the game are going to be slower and the server will work worse than now, also there isn't so much PVP as to have more than 1 server for this.
    The PVE will be better if the drop improve making the grinding much useful to get silver.
    The PVP will improve when the balancing of the classes will be done.
    This is just my opinion so please just comment, i'm not looking a fight. Have fun.

12. Alicia Dominica

Well you know what they say about nostalgia.

Anyway, there weren't really more channels, there just wasn't any need for olvia/steam ones and the population was separated by 3 servers on top of the individual channels. On EU, at least Croxus and Alustin (that was the 3rd, yes?) weren't that packed. But perhaps that was because every toxic wannabe PvP kid went to mud-sling on Jordine instead. Perhaps we can ask some of those how it was back then, but I doubt they are still playing. You know, all those PvP kids who "were here to stay" that quit after a few months... totally not predictable or anything.

13. Korvgubben

I'm still here although I didnt do very much mud-slinging........ ingame :)

Alicia Dominica likes this.
  14. Rayin

We were too busy to play the game and have fun while others had to make a forum account and preach for 2 years how this game is bad PvP wise, how there are better games to play for that and how whoever enjoy doing other stuffs than lifeskilling are crap.

Calls other toxics, proceeed to insult in the same sentence and at the same time dodges any sort of challenge in a game that for her "doesn't take any skill" but has never linked any game worth to be called as such nor has provided her achievement in those, all she does is telling that she will link those in PM probably to have a chance to ERP with these users.

AZzalor likes this.
  15. Prochilles

The number of servers are because there was a time when all of them were packed full. And the first step to fixing PvP should be focused on fixing classes and skills etc not the number of servers. ???