1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to fix ninja/kuno

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Crazyz, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Crazyz

they have their stealth engages, let them keep it, remove their grabs, easy fix.

2. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

you are stupid and here is why

kuno -> stealth -> throws disco -> dash in -> hoolaho -> dash out -> double jump -> dash -> stealth away.

where is grab in that?

WhySoSeeryus, KrimsonSky and iller like this.
  3. iller

CLOSE... you're right that "free engage" aoe CC's + free constant disengages is their biggest unfair advantage. But the way to fix that is to just give them a lingering Debuff coming out of stealth that drastically lowers their chance of CC'ing anyone. (short duration of course, we don't want to completely neuter their ability to CC people when they aren't abusing stealth)

4. CandyCat

Move this to the class forum page.

5. Crazyz

remove all their cc and grab, sounds about right, maybe let them keep 1 kd

6. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Mystic 61 EU

Nerf some air atks out ninjas combos. And remove i frame on ninja step, make it sa. And increase cd of his awak i frame to 4 seconds.

Atm he has i frames on a 1sec, 2sec and 6sec cd as well as block jump, stealth and chase. People whined about mystic chaining super armours. Ninja be laughing chaining i frames and mixing with ez disengage and engage lul
    Not to mention he has arguably the fastest engages which with server lag and desync make counterplay far harder. They slowed down gameplay of other classes but not ninja. Aha.. smart.

7. Erecon

Easy just delete those classes, even delete every class,make a skill system that you can spec out yourself. Done!

KrimsonSky likes this.
  8. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

so while you are at it, remove ccs from other classes, grabs from other classes, fg and sa (those remaining) from all skills... and give everyone a 1 ap club so everyone can fight fair..
    lol
    take away uniqueness of everyclass and make them all equally boring to play... but of course not to forget... buff your own class :D because its always the weakest against every other class, even against other players of your own class...

Maybe you should learn how to deal with those instead of crying in forum about a "get good" problem

9. Wildcard

paper is way op, scissors are balanced just fine, said the stone ...

taylos, Sangzo, Szakłak and 4 others like this.
  10. Catastigma

The trouble is the Ap renown.... AP scale too much. Ninja have too much mobility/survivability to the actual damage burst. if you reduce the damage burst of everyone. Ninja and kuno is fix.

LordBrasca, WhySoSeeryus and iller like this.
  11. iller

Seriously.... you sound like a PARODY of someone who doesn't understand the class and never played it.
    I'm trying to help you out here and give your complaints credibility but you're coming-off as a False Flag Fake/Troll account

KrimsonSky likes this.
  12. Pkmdz

...............Or instead of being a saltine cracker how about suggesting all grabs become unprotected?

13. Atron

Ninjas are fine.

14. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

50% chance is already low enough. You engage 4 ppl, 2 get cced, gg.
    Maybe react faster. The difference is huge and you can definitely notice it when you play against actual good people in rbf.
    Also when do people understand kuno and ninja are different? Ninja can just 2skill everything while kuno may have bigger aoe but is reliant on a combo if fighting equally geared people which can get really difficult to pull of because to keep people cced you need to use unprotected cc skills and people have 50% chance to resist already . (except they have way more than softcap ap)

15. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

Fine if you play them, they are not fine for people who get killed with 3 skills coming out of stealth

16. Atron

Definition of Stealth assassin.

Szakłak likes this.
  17. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

there is only 1 way to fix ninja/kuno - wait until classes got dry of milking and PA move to other class, people who shuffle class balance perfectly know what they doing and how maximize amount of money from "skilled" players who re-roll from OP class to OP class every balance changes.

18. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

there is no such thing as classes in this game, ever class should be able to do what the other classes can, if they remove heals from ninjas, and they make stealth on longer Cool downs, like 2 min and 3 min, then maybe, spamable stealth is a joke man

19. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

Please delete all classes and make all characters cardboard cut-outs.

20. Tvvin

I just wanna say on record. I can care less if you or anyone like me or my input. But you should educate yourself a bit before making comments.

Stealth was rigged to eat your Stam if you engage which is still important to fight. Now try engaging with oni shadow ghost step and tell meh stealth is spam able. I seen a ton of Ninja and kunos rerollers already. TET dandlion dropped from 3B pre nerf to 2B post nerf.

The only thing they should do is buff flares instant and have a bigger radius. That makes being ambushes easier to counter. But what they won't do is delete remove a character because you're bad. Sorry :)