1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to fix ninja/kuno

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Crazyz, Jul 24, 2018.

1. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

dude, ninjas are fking broken easy mode class, it needs a major nerf, unless they plan on buffing the other classes to a similar level,bcause right now the class is stupid.

2. Tvvin

Not nearly as broken as old mystic. I still remember kr feedback.

"So she went from a 10/10 to a... 9.5/10?" After losing her protected cc heal

Anyways they nerfed stealth and i have suggestions. Not my fault somethe community doesn't know anything but "ouk ouk me complain.me no read suggestions" when met with suggestions.

3. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

mystic got gutted, ok. now we are talking about ninjas

4. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Mystic is a solid 7/10 character in small scale. She only suffers in large scale now. Ninja's fine now. Ya'll just need to git gud.

alexandertg likes this.
  5. Tvvin

Haa you just did the thing right there. Not even 10 minutes. Predicable.

Go back a post and read my suggestion. But in case you don't understand-

Flares nullify stealth. If flare are buffed, stealth is nerfed. Stealth engaging was hurt. If you can't handle with that suggestion you should seriously reconsider calling yourself a gamer of any skill level.

Nagasaki likes this.
  6. Atron

There are classes in BDO ... just class roles are a bit blurry.

As i said Ninjas are fine. Assassin class at it best.

alexandertg likes this.
  7. Makena

Here are some simple solutions that could work together for the entire game :

1 - Rework the tag system so it actively works like a fighting game tag system. Your secondary character gains HP back while inactive at slow rate.... give different attack / defense modifiers based on what class you are tagged with. Set the cool down to 4 minutes Remove the ability to tag with a duplicate class.

2 - Allow Ninja and Kunoichi an option of a new skill called vision that requires a good amount of skill points that basically allows them to see others in stealth with a limited range. Maybe in a hat cone shape ahead of them.

3 - With a reworked tag system.... tagging out will be possible while locked in CC however if you emergency tag because of that make the cool down for the next tag 8 minutes instead of 4.

If these are simple or not depends on how many annotations exist in their program but hey should be possible... I hear they are printing money with this game.

8. dunkanlord

hmm 2 option sounds pretty good then kunos will have more work in nw/siege then just interupting people (basicly thats only real work for kunos) will increase team work but at same time kuno will lose ability to interupt because will be much much harder to sneak in enemys base, people are whining about stamina changes it is pain in ass you cant engage when you want becaused stamina is at 40% but that just makes 1 more thing to fallow and dont make realy problems for me.

Biggest thing i hate is that kuno suffers because of ninja, kuno without +240 ap basicly cant kill even plebs and people complain anyway we lack damage insanely comparing to ninja what with that ap will just melt lone people, yea easy way to fight ninjas is to stay in group and not been in -280dp gear all of them because ninja normaly wont engage multiple people and same with kuno, even with kuno more because is really unprotected especialy in awakening, our awakening 100 rage is basicly suicide bomber you go do it in hopes kill some one and die :D

ow and yea maybe they have some bug on ninja because it often feels like ninjas just basicly ignored dp in general

9. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

Let’s nerf ninjas and then you can get Gud, or do you want your easy mode class to stay op?

10. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Was never easy mode. Your class went from easy mode to requiring thinking, and now you're crying and peeing all over yourself because you can't handle it. Throw as much of a fit as you need. Won't change a thing. You're still a nonsensical crybaby at the end of the day who's wrong and needs to learn how to play the game instead of crying nerf at every opportunity.

LordBrasca, Sangzo, TonyJaa and 2 others like this.
  11. Kyouki

Look at all the bads still complaining about ninja.

Fateforsaken, Sangzo, Tvvin and 2 others like this.
  12. Dersidius

Repeat thread, please close.

Tvvin and Xenon like this.
  13. LethalAF

how incredibly exhausting this all is.

Fateneko, Tvvin, Xenon and 1 other person like this.
  14. MoZex

MoZex Wizard 61 EU

Why make a new thread when u know theres an old one rolling

15. Souldealer

Souldealer Warrior

Ohh just shut up, and enjoy your OP garbage while it lasts. Everyone knows that ninja is broken as hell right now, stealth engage + grab + insane DMG. Flare can fix it yes, but tell me while you grind are you trowing flares every time ? I dont think so. Maybe the flare is a good solution for 1v1/NW/Conquest, but it just a situational fix for the problem. It is not fun grinding and a ninja popes out of stealth, grab , 2-3 hits and your dead... tell me how the in the fking hell can i "git gud" when i dont even have the chance to stand up from the grab ?

People like you need to get there heads down from the OP cloud you are floating on right now, and admit it that your class right now surpasses EVERYONE, its not good vs 1 class and bad vs the other... NOP it is OP and can kill every class, any build no matter what. I tryed out a full DP build, and guess what i died the same freaking way, maybe it took him 4 skills instead of 3 but the situation is the same.

16. Kyouki

Use a flare between packs while you grind.

Tvvin likes this.
  17. Souldealer

Souldealer Warrior

Yeah right.....

18. Tvvin

Kyouki likes this.
  19. Kyouki

I'm not opposed to you dying over and over either. Git gud or git gaped.

Xenon and Tvvin like this.
  20. Wuss

Legit question which 2 skills might you be refering to on ninja? Or was it just a wing it exageration while pushing for nerfs of class you dont play?

Im not soft capped none my skills can 2 shot so i legit dont know if youre serious.

#40 Wuss, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018