1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to fix ninja/kuno

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Crazyz, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

Serpent ascension + blade spin = dead
    ofc with buffs (blade spin is 0% crit ability so alone having +5 crit is a nice dmg boost, maybe paired with a good combo including crit addons somewhere (helps for shadow stomp (0 crit ability) too, idk where they are on ninja skills) . RBF ninjas usually add a few more abilities and maybe do other combos, including the shackles rabam.
    Also im a Kunoichi so pretty squishy, just as many other classes. Sometimes serpent ascension or blade spin alone take 70% of my hp. Not sure about the ninjas gear but it happens frequently. They usually don't take more than 2-3s to kill someone when they do a quick combo. And that's the true strength of ninja.

PS: I'm not a ninja so don't ask me about his dmg combos or anything. Shadow stomp is a hard hitter too.

2. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

I'm confused. Did you literally come here to complain about a class you actually don't have a clue about?

Sangzo likes this.
  3. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

No i came here to correct lemon and then got asked ninja stuff. If you want you can take over and teach him the way to hokage

Edit: ignore the lemon thing, wrong thread lol

Edit2: I actually misread what he said. I thought he said he was softcapped and can't 2skill people

#43 Muesticblade, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  4. Xenon

The true path to hokage is to get 270 ap and run around in stealth on arsha, flagged up. Oneshot people on sight and make them mad enough to come to the forums to whine for a nerf.

Fateneko, Nagasaki and TonyJaa like this.
  5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Man, im so tired of this anti-ninja ****, but at the same time its fun reading all the salt coming from people that have very very low knowledge about the ninja class.
    Apparently we 2shot every single softcapped person we see!

Sangzo and Drakias like this.
  6. Bestkk

Bestkk Warrior 63 EU

I have 262 ap on my ninja and i easly kill 10 ppl with 2 abilities. Most brain dead mmo class i have ever played.

7. LethalAF

You should try playing a witchard.

8. Nachtdrache

Nice, I quit ninja and the game a couple of months ago when CC changes first started. Came back poking around only to find were not bottom of the food chain anymore and people are crying.

9. Fateforsaken

Tbh don't even need stealth at 262 ap on ninja, most people have no idea how to counter ninja. Ninja is fast enough to chase down Musa and maewha and grab them out of chase. Or you just bait people by back pedaling.

10. Kripion

This is nothing - I can Kill 20 manshas in one skill;p and i have 10 ap less.
    Ppl have to understand that "i killed XX ppl with two skills" proves nothing. Go kill 10 same geared and coutering you, players in 2 skills and make a vid.

In other words:
    I you want to compare sth and prove its OP give us a good comparison group
    Do the same thing with same eq and opponents on other classes. Then we can talk. If not dont even try to sound relevant

#50 Kripion, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  11. Notte

I am a 275 ap 294dp mystic and 230ap ninja easily stealth and one combo me in rbf after 5% dr nerf, is that a good reference?

12. Kripion

Nop cus most skills he used wouldnt hit 10 ppl and kill them:P and we speaking about killing those 10 ppl with 2skills:P

Btw: im 305 dp ninja and im being killed by 230 ap mistic cus almost all preawk absolutes she has are protected while i have much less protection. Is that good reference?

hint:The answer is still NO.

13. taylos

Nerf ninjas, ninjas are op lol, bla bla bla. Over 80 % of the players if you give em a ninja in their hands they will say ninja needs a buff cause theyre actually plebs. Ninja requiresc times and delicacy . If you see a good ninja congratz him cuz being a good ninja, planning and all that is quite difficult. But most of the time the complains come only from the people that cant spam their solo brain cell because of different scenarios, this case, a ninja that ruins their "combo".

Xenon and LordBrasca like this.
  14. LethalAF

Ninja's are the least of your worries in pvp. It's like you all got used to getting beat the **** up by wiz and witch and just forgot they exist or that a high ap musa can basically kill and entire guild with crust crusher or whatever.

Ninja's have very little effect on pvp overall in bdo, it's just sexy to complain because a lot of kids are bad and get **** on.

all of these dudes with 260 ap are talking about "i have insane gear im so strong on ninja" you would be strong on any class you nerd and if you aren't you are bad.

15. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

What I love more are these ****s that come in here with “I got 294dp” pretending they should be tanky with an AP setup..

I fought a valk yesterday with 407 dp and it took more then a combo to kill it. (248 ap).

You wanna be a tank? Build your DP, not your AP.

16. Soren00

https://m.imgur.com/c4TA1tk

Nagasaki likes this.
  17. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

18. Xenon

Remember when we used to root for our fellow ninja? Haha. It's sad to see Ninja being called the most broken class in bdo history, and he still loses in 2v2s... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I hate people.

Nagasaki likes this.