1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Make over 100+ Millions Worth of loot in an Hour

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Denthors, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Spartakatz

dude calculating with memory fragment value looks the same as ppl talking about crate income and simply leave out all the hours of processing, or when people talk about fishing but leave out sailing and travel time desert and back.

usually when people talk like this, you take around a third or at maximum half of what they claim and that's about it.

Sibyyl and Bob2009 like this.
  2. Cheekyman

Lmao op are you still living in 2017

Why are there so many out of touch people on this forum

3. Boink

Often enough people do this because they want their attention to their channel. It reminds me of that almost full pen berserker that can't PvP and got it all in less than 4 months claiming "RNG carried". That was too convenient when they increased the pearl sales....

Not saying it's "impossible" in a variance-"RNG" wise drop. He can tap those elites and get a +13-+15 armor sets every kill. Highly unlikely however that is his average. Is like me getting a DUO Black Distortion Earring or 3x Black Distortion Earring in 1 hour. Is is possible OF COURSE, is it my average. That's a definite no.

We as a species are psychologically link on how to get stuff fast and easy. Most companies and individuals preys on that basic human impulse.

4. Denthors

NO, I am not looking for fame......
    watch my videos, I did that run only to prove it to you guys,and I did over 120m
    https://community.blackdesertonline...of-loot-in-an-hour.452228/page-3#post-2218190
    and it was a bad one with a lot of missing mobs.

in my last video I did 120m with the book price. not even sold at max price

the out of touch people are the one that don't believe me

watch my latest video

#64 Denthors, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2019
  5. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

I think you can see how this looks :P
    Thats 3 of your 4 last posts

6. Boink

I wasn't questioning if you can do it. The real question is can it be done consistently "per hour" variance wise.

Like I've said before I was doing this when I started as a Steamie. When I had like 4 T1 Pets. Absent of course with the + geared enhance I had good results. I was so confident with the results I made a guide for them on how to clear them with alting around. It's on Steam somewhere beneath the rubble.

But like rng values I don't go around telling people that Star's End makes 1 billion an hour because I hit a DUO Distortion Earring or base X 3 in one hour. You bound to hit lows so often that your average is a lot lower than the most optimized results.

7. Icywave

If it was good, you wouldn't share it

Experience from being in life skills and market manipulation, you just don't share things that work extremely well.

8. Denthors

I assure you , yes it can be done, its what I do.
    I said it many time now. 100m/h is my average after 3 years and 450 scroll later
    am doing this since 2016 and never stoped and never will
    from 1 to 3 hours per day,
    then, I do frenzied blood wolf for 1 to 3 hours , I get about 80m/h there
    I did shadow of gahaz for a long time , but they recently got nerf was getting 80m/h there too

on a good week I do 1 billion with my lifeskiller+trash loot, I do sell a lot of black stone as get way to many. I buy 4-5 outfit and try pens I have made 6 pens and over 25 tets
    by performing those forbidden books and do enhancing with the loot, I never bought a single artisan memory of my life. I also never bought a single black stone or memory fragment from the market. some time I buy more forbidden book.with my profit.

am sharing it because people asked for it.
    and i don't really care, when I come across some one else, I kill him :)
    all that's going to happen is more pvp :)

and its not like I need more memory fragment. I'm basically done with the spot. but I will keep doing it if I ever need more frags.

are you not grate full that I come here and reveal a way to make over 100+millions of silver in 1 hours ?
    my way is so "marginal" that people have a hard time believing it. I had to make more video to prove it on post #44 .but it work like a charm. my first intention was to SHOW THE ROTATION to every one so we can all do the same rotation. the same way one would go look at streamer and youtuber to know how to grind at your fav spot.

I do better then those high end grind zone. where I never put a step in of my life.
    am doing the AIM grind since I am 150 ap and now am 284 ap took me 3 years of AIM grind....
    my average silver/h when from 45m/h in 2016 to 100m/h in 2019

even back in 2016/17 my silver/h was better then hystria

#68 Denthors, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2019
  9. Xhisors

Theres no excuses from me, it also wasn't a solid hour - other than you need to check your math. At the end of your video when you hit up the blacksmith to melt down armor for black stones:

29 books (45m)
    121 stones (~20m)
    ~5m in trash silver

Then about another ~10m in everything else.

Also you waited out multiple server transfers that puts this technically almost 2 hours time for your "1 hour". More bending the truth. You are making this look worse and worse for you.

So lets say you did ~80m(Depends on how much you can actually sell things for), since it technically took 2 hours for you to do this because you waited out servers swaps; for a total of 7 swaps. You also were not grinding during the CD while waiting to switch(Example when you swapped to Velia4 then no elites, swapped over to an alt waited 15m then swap to Velia2).

You made ~40m an hour. Not even counting tax.

Good job. I can totally see how this was a solid 100m an hour.

Sibyyl likes this.
  10. Denthors

you're right, after redoing the math, Iv made 167m after taxe(doing the right thing with the loot) in 1 hour and 33 minutes.
    And this was not a run where I get 41 book and 6 cobis, just a average run , that I did, fast, just for you, and at PRIME time nonetheless where its really contested, that why I had to swap that much.

you cannot denies the fact that my wiz spent exactly 1 hour at AiM.
    even in the case where some one would want to play 15 minute and take 1 hour break betewin each session, and then go back to do the same channel, that person would have spend exactly 1 hours playing the game. like my wiz did. you cannot add the time I spend on the alts.

Hey at the end of the day I played 10 hours, 6 on my wiz doing rotation and 4 on my alt doing othere stuff..... I spend a total or 6 hours at aim .. with 6 loot scroll.... your reasoning is illogical

Also selling the book is the most stupid thing to do.... I did them took me 6 minutes got 32 memory fragment and 22 black stone with 250k in pots and trashs.
    Do I also have to tell you that selling memory fragment is also stupid ..... when you have to re-buy them after when you fail your enhancing ?
    So you most value them at purchase price.
    you forgot the value of the 140 crystal box each worth 94,500 silver each.
    Oh, and selling BSP is also the most stupid thing to do.
    And also when I was on my alt, I was doing money too you know.

and by the looks of your forum account . did you came here just to argue with me ?
    or maybe you are mad because I am revealing to much ?
    ...Poor Little soul....
    we have nothing to say to each othere any more.

#70 Denthors, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  11. Solo_Tyrant

If people asked you about making 100 million worth of loot in an hour then why just show the rotation? Seems like that answer to the question would also involve showing the loot and what you do with it to make that amount of money.

Really though the "100 million" claim is too clean and easy to say without a spreadsheet.

12. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

How would a spreadsheet help, if you dont belive his loot numbers to begin with?
    Is it more belivable if the numbers are represented in a spreadsheet?

13. CHEESUS CHRIST!!

theres no point trying to convice this bunch of forum whiners of anything they will always claim its impossible.
    just like when i was started doing aakman at 245 with musa and was making 5.5k hour ppl on my guild said i was lying had to make a 1hour vid with inv open and they still did not believe me. also i used to grind AIM and i was making around 50m/h when forbidden books were at 1.7m each without lootscroll.

Denthors likes this.
  14. Xhisors

Except his video proved he wasn't doing 167m/h - but 40m/hr. Not sure why people wouldn't believe video proof, its why I asked for it. OP is misleading people by saying you can do this activity in an hour - but really it took him 2 hours because of server swapping, and it doesn't even count the time it takes to run books either.

50m/h is spot on what you can make in AIM, which is still really good. But to claim 167m an hour for 3 hours is hilarious.

15. Vanadiel

Make a video of 1 hour, with inventory window open at all times, so we can see all the loot as it drops.
    Bet it will all of a sudden be less than 100 million in an hour.

16. 2Cents

Press ,
    Enchant TET with 0 Fail Stacks
    *erase failure footage
    Submit 1 Tap PEN
    Multiply x240 timer per hour
    Bam 27,900,000,000,000 Silver An Hour, EZ PZ

17. Kubla

I tried for about an hour last night
    I got
    14 covered gems
    5 black stones
    1 Forbidden book
    about a dozen pieces of different armor and weapons
    And enough drops to turn in for a 10g gold bar.

However I was not alone there must be a lot of players reading this thread because there were a lot of them trying to farm that area.

18. t4mpel

i used to do this often over the years. Time to time was a guide out to this spot and then they were no elites to fight. It heavily relies on the elite mobs and if u don't play at night you will find hardly enough. That's just my experience, I go there every 2,3 months and still not reliable, at least if u go grind there in daytime.

19. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

So you found 3-4 of the 164 elites in those 4 channels you checked, someone else got the remaining 160 elites for 30-40x your income

20. Kubla

Well the ones that were up and I could kill before someone else did anyway.