1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to oneshot in SA?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Drenoz, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Drenoz

I've seen a lot of sorcs absolutely destroying everyone since the patch. What changed and what exactly is dealing all this insane damage?

2. Aeternum113

A lot of sorcs use speedhack.

For the legit ones I think it's just they can kill you with Claws of Darkness spam in one knockdown at 270+ ap.

They could do this even before patch btw, you probably just see more sorcs running now as they have iframe as to before they had zero protected skills and could only kill you if you didn't cc them or didn't see them coming.

3. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Can Sorcs now do a few nifty animation cancels? Or are they still gutted? Without animation cancels Sorc just doesnt feel right.

Stillwaters likes this.
  4. Sethek44

Any class can 1 shot, its just a matter of getting the right skills and boss weapons with a bunch of boss accessories. Then you win by getting gear carried lol

5. Ayowa

Ayowa Maehwa 62 EU

Thats why people is asking to start will full skill set

6. Sethek44

I would love to start with skills, even half of the skills would be better than it is now. Currently the RNG is wayyyyyyyy too much for a BR game mode imo.

7. Aeternum113

Some classes have a very powerful starting kit while some other classes are absolutely useless even with good gear until they pick the right skills. This is why you see mystics and dks, etc snowballing early on while on a berzerker or a tamer I can't do **** without the right skills.

Stillwaters likes this.
  8. Ayowa

Ayowa Maehwa 62 EU

Ye, I would give full skill set at the start, and RNG just applied to drops for gearing. But its senseless to not have skills. If someone get a Liverto or Kzarka at the begining he can rape u in 2 secs while practically just started the game. At least with the full skill set and some class knowledge, having the full skill set u can deffend urself.

9. Stillwaters

Yea it really chaps my Kakis when I get liverto right away and I'm still auto attacking 10 mins into the game RNG sucks

10. IksDeH90

sry Understood that wrong xD

#10 IksDeH90, Mar 3, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  11. Skulllllkid

shadow arena, not inside the game

12. Alexiel

anyone else has problems using dark flame in SA? it only works reliable for me after i also got Claws of Darkness, otherwise it only works after certain other skills like Sharp Nails.