1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Reach Master 2 In Trade

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Plunge, May 15, 2017.

1. LuciDSouL

Or y\just go to youtube and look it up.. there are a bunch of guides. I would suggest incendar video/.

2. Conceal

3. Wodur

100% its static theese days.

4. Kojot

i think im bad in understanding of this world or something
    i tried to do math
    i make few crates balenos, calpheon, mediach, serendia
    i make them in port eperia and moved them to bazar
    i have almost 0 skill at trading and i tried to sell it there at trader but
    cost of the packs when you add prices of plywood from market (minimum ones) are from 100k to 150k for one full crate depending what kind
    and prices of sell of this crates were from 79k to 120/130k means 20k loose on each crate instead any profit

it means if i make plywood crates its no point to sell them closer than valencia and i need master 2 trade to get any profit from it? and this master x2 is automatic after i do quest and reach this lvl or its time buff that i need take each time?

if i have low trading and do for example ore crates in heidel and move them velia to increase trading lvl i will get any profit or each pack is loose of money?

i dont know if i understand it good

anyone can help?

5. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

There are SOME crates that dotn loose money before Master 2, but mainly you take the hit to get master 2 and desert buff (+50% sell)
    Desert buff is what makes trading good, but we are still talking like 20-40k each crate compared to selling on market.

MOST of the people making a **** ton of silver from trading, is not making that much from the trading but mostly from either processing or workers (large quantity trading NEED a worker empire to make the crates)

6. Kojot

i have 42 workers running now

i try make profit by selling what they collect or process this items like iron or trees and sell them

and i was considering if it will be not better to shift my production for crate items mainly and make crates myself
    now i gather only random items that sell not bad on market but for crates you get money and on market you need hope someone buy from you ;/

desert buff is always working right? no need specific trading lvl for it?
    and this master2 buff is after you make series of quests? and its like one hour buff and you need next one or its always on your character?

7. Wodur

The desert buff IS the master 2 buff. So yeah you need master 2 in trading.

Edit: yes, you need to activate it each time. Cost 100 energy and lasts 1 hr. Only on that charactee that has m2+ trading skill.

#67 Wodur, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  8. Kojot

but if i want secure profit instead hoping to sell items on market it will be good pick to make crates? :P

to make master2 its good way to make ore crates like copper or iron and just sell them fast close?

9. Wodur

The answer how to lvl trade is in OP, i suggest you read it
    ;)

10. Conceal

Is OP still around?

11. Taj

Taj Shai 61 EU

I think Plunge has gone to the eternal trade routes.

12. Wodur

Yeah it looks like it. Still ingame time to time.

13. Conceal

I'm grateful for OP, I wouldn't reached M2 that fast without him

14. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Greetings Adventurers,

trading EXP has been given considerably lower for certain level caps due to errors. This should be fixed in this week’s update through the patch and missing Trading EXP should be obtained accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and we would like to thank you all for your report and collaboration!

BDO team

DarkTemple, Wodur and Taj like this.
  15. Chiqo

I am wondering if it matters wat kind of worker you use to make the crates. Some say goblin cause of there speed but some say giants. Can anyone clarify ?

16. Wodur

Goblins you need to babysit all the time, due to low stamina aka feed them beer. I use goblin in situations where they need to travel to another city, for example from Trent to Calpheon or Epheria.
    Humans and giants when the workshop is in the same town.

Hope this will help you. :)

17. Chiqo

Thank you.

18. Boki

Boki Shai 62

Hey everyone!

My question is do i really have to be lvl54 to do the quest? I'm a lvl 49 Lifeskiller with M2 Trading soon

Can i do the quest on my 60 Warrior? and then use the buff on my 49 Ranger? If no RIP quit -_-

19. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Only need artisan 2 now, but i am 99% sure you need to be lvl 55 for 1 of the quests

20. Seymonn

Hey hey,

Im a returning player, I have something like 240 CP, 40 workers.

I'm making money through processing and cooking. I was wondering if it's not better to use these ressources to make some crates and sell them with Master 2 Buff. I'm not Master 2 currently, is it long to reach Master 2 atm with my setup ?

And, is it really worther than what I'm currently doing ? If yes, anyone know of how many % can I increase my profits by trading instead of processing / cooking ?

Thanks for this guide and your answers. :)