1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response How to remove message about leveling to 50 [breaking new ground]

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Blackmage, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Blackmage

I have an alt dedicated to fishing and stuff that I don't wish to level up and enable PvP on. However, she's now hit level 49 and is bombarded every few minutes reminder her to do this quest which she's never going to do.

How can I disable this constant popup on my alt?

2. Megta

Megta Archer EU

You can't.

3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

You cannot but you certainly should be able to. The game has been out for years and yet they have not bothered to fix the most annoying thing about this game, the absolutely frustrating message spam.

4. GM Szyslak

Game Master

Hello there @Blackmage, I can see that you are having some trouble with the Level 50 announcement. Unfortunately, there is no way to disable this att this time but it will disappear as you continue to improve your character.

MMoNoob likes this.
  5. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

If you do not want to go past 50 you should not be constantly bombarded with messages telling you to do so. This is just an annoyance to anyone wanting to use a character for trading or active fishing and should have been dealt with years ago. It is totally unacceptable and sheer laziness by the game developers.

6. DrJeckel

Thank you for bringing this up. This is one of the annoyances that have bothered me since I started playing. Some of the others are the in your face pop ups when you enter a safe zone for daily rewards or leveling passed 50. The list goes on but I think it's time for all of that nonsense to go away. Not sure how any of this builds player loyalty.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  7. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

The spam in this game is unbelievable.