1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ruin a class!!!

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Itan86, May 17, 2018.

1. Catastigma

You cannot expect a rational conversation with a man who judges in advance the statements of others.

Stop putting salt everywhere.

nobody force you to stay valk if you realy think that valk is implayable.
    Dont forgot that Ranger,Musa,Plum/Warrior too get the same nerf.

2. ODB3698

There was zero salt in that statement. There was logical conclusion in that statement. When someone consistently and vehemently insists on spreading the exact opposite opinion of everyone else...that person may want to consider how that could be considered trolling. Especially when that person visits every place that people go to express their dissatisfaction with the current situation...and essentially tells everyone there to git gud. Its like one person insisting that water isn't wet...and telling everyone they are morons. If said person was so happy with the changes...why is this person in every complaint thread with git gud arguments...instead of playing they game this person thinks is so wonderful? Nobody forces this person to consistently spread git gud type messages or tell others to re-roll if they don't like it.

unange, Reigne Irkalla and R.Prescott like this.
  3. Catastigma

So i dont have the right to discuss and give my opinion Because my opinion does not go in your direction?
    Should I conform and think like the majority?
    Do you understand that precisely your statements are irrational and illogical?
    I adapt and live with what I have. That's it being rational.

Find solutions, instead of complaining,
    You only let yourself go to your discontent and chained the bias.

#23 Catastigma, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  4. ODB3698

Not once did I say that anyone could not express their opinion...but no one should expect sunshine and roses as responses when they are clearly an antagonist. There was nothing illogical or irrational about anything I said. You are doing what you do in every other thread when confronted, jumping directly to conclusions you have already made up and basing your responses on those made up conclusions as if they are already facts. All my initial post was about, was the pointlessness of trying to have a rational conversation with someone who has consistently refused to acknowledge any viewpoints that don't align with his/her own. I perfectly understand my statements and I'm pretty sure you understand your own. Your post history makes your agenda exceedingly clear. Again, don't expect smiles when you walk into a wake cussing and screaming into your cell phone.

The only solutions you are offering are git gud and re-roll. You expect positive responses? I assume you have the capacity to imagine those are not acceptable options for a significant number of others...who's opinions are equally valid.

unange and R.Prescott like this.
  5. Catastigma

Have a opposite Opinion is not be a Antagonist. if you realy think like this. you are bias...

Right i say previously.

Valkyrie and few other classe are not the same anymore.

We have to learn a new classe that this Valkyrie is.

Dont forgot that the pvp change is not finish. 6 week more of this type of patch (all Q2)
    https://www.invenglobal.com/article...stem-reworks-in-q2-bdm-coming-to-naeu-q1-2019
    ---------------------------------------

Also. i am fine with the mobility if thier double the PVE damage that we deal ( no joke this would be Genious)

Place with huge density with little distance on each pack...
    Manshaum nord rotation.
    Feather wolf.
    Pila ku main rotation.
    Helm mine ? ( i will try hit)

also dont forgot that ALL classe get Grinding nerf with the CC change.
    -----------------------------------
    Kill im. Go play on arsha channel.

Other classe will surely be nerf too. the mobility classe like Musa/Plum(ranger too lol) get the same nerf that valk. Zerk,Striker, Mystic will surely get the same type of nerf.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Where is the git gud and re-roll. ? Explain please.

all i see is Information, suggestion, and take away the envy from the people of Reroll, telling them that the other classes are going to be nerf.

#25 Catastigma, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  6. ODB3698

Well here's at least one re-roll statement...in one of your responses to me no less in this same thread..."nobody force you to stay valk if you realy think that valk is implayable."

Here's at least one of your git gud type statements: "if this patch discourage you, you dont deserve to play Valk."
    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/humiliation-of-the-valkyrie.202344/

I'm done playing your game of proving what you already know though. Have fun.

7. Catastigma

Topic different. different conversation.
    We can be serious on one topic and not on another.
    The topic you're link is a Shitopic. it's normal that there is **** post ...

Like i say, you are bias.

8. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Speaking of opinions, what was my GS in that node war again? You said you were around 512, but 30 GS under me.

Please. I'm really really really bad at math.

9. Spartakatz

Funny to hear that from the dude who whines most.

Shall we see how many posts we find from you whining about DK? Hahaha

unange, Kusaragii and ODB3698 like this.
  10. Catastigma

you never say what was your gearscore.

Anyway.

11. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

Nope...Far from that.

12. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

13. DCoVeR

its not about our burst, its movment that is worst, grinding nerfed to the ground hardly, I don't mind with protection, less pvp dmg stuff, just give us some more useable movment for qulity grind.

14. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

You're a Tank and Healing class....Why do you need mobility faster then that of a Sorc/Tamer?

Stay in your lane, stop asking to be overpowered..

15. DCoVeR

I do not ask to be faster than them, just be enough fast to grind efficent spots which I like, its not like because of patches I making less amount of money in hour, while many character still making crazy stuff in hour, I should't be able to be close to them because I have shield ye ? come on pliz

16. Spartakatz

BDO has no different role classes. You can read that clearly in the patch notes, most of all they want to give all classes the exact same amount of defense stuff. Don't you think something like a tank should have e.g. double as many protected skills as some class with high speed? What's a tank for you, a 20 DP buff on top of 450 DP? Or what?

Those arguments are turning in circles. Same people write one time "now class X has only 3-4 protected skills like others" and in next topic argument with "but class X is a tank".

R.Prescott and ODB3698 like this.
  17. ODB3698

Please go back to WoW

R.Prescott likes this.