1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to survive in rbf as melee?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Zaolee, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Zaolee

I die in 2sec with 300dp. Sometimes 0.5sec. Biggest reason is ofc because I don't have ghillie so they go instantly on me but you shouldn't die that fast even if targeted.

Atm I only join there to leech daily energy gain. It's place for afk like rest in this game really.

2. Shanothy

What class?

3. Zaolee

I'm berserk which is supposed to be tanky but I just don't see it.Do i need 400dp to see difference?

I'm 194ap-300dp atm and 61lvl. I can kill sometimes to get some points but I constantly die. I know ghillie is very very very big factor in this but it's insane how fast I die if I get targeted.

It also doesn't help that I can't see targets because witches wear ghillies and can do whatever they want. It's not only hard to spot them but you don't know which one is geared because you can't see scores on top of them. Best ones have like 400-500 points avarage.

Also I don't have enough trace of savagery to make detection pots which only last like 5mins yei.

4. REdaccs

DP and resists is a meme.

5. Shanothy

You should ask in zerker discord. 300dp as zerker seems quite low to me if you're rocking do build.

6. Zaolee

I'm 2x heve + musk and bheg all at Tri + I have crappy necklace waiting to replace for tri sicil eventually. I need also upgrade dp ring. I just don't see how between 300 and 350 makes any difference. We will see.

Going back to afk lifeskilling while playing more fun pvp games. Fortunally you can minmize this game to systemtray or I would quit it long time ago.

It's just unfortunate how bad accessibility is in this game for pvp. 1. People who afked 2-years doing nothing have insanely better gear than you. Gz on sick afk effort. 2. Too much p2w with ghillie + artisans. 3. Ap is completely broken.

7. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Until you have more AP you need to avoid jumping on people. Current meta is kill them before they kill you. Wait for your witchards to cast PA before going in. Don't go in alone. Don't use a non superarmor or frontal guard skill.

Sicils and muskans are evasion dp. Zerkers really should be using dr. Pay more attention to the type of DP on an item before equipping it - all DP is not made equally.

LogicaI likes this.
  8. LogicaI

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This.

9. Zaolee

Great so I get 5% more boost in defense. That helps alot.

For your info tet muskans also have dr equal amount of green quality ones so there goes away your 5%.

#9 Zaolee, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  10. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Is your GS with Kutum or Nouver btw?

11. Zaolee

Tri Kutum. It has dr+ev+dp. Nouver has only slightly more ap but my biggest problem is surviving more than 1sec atm. Facing 260ap players is not really fun.

12. AsyaTheBoatKing

If you want to be tanky and if you want to benefit from your large hp pool as a zerker then my friend you need tet bensho Necklace, tet centauren belt and 2 tet Cadry rings... then you are tanky but you will deal no damage... i dont think this would be fun for you.

13. MoZex

MoZex Wizard 61 EU

Any class wont survive on his/her own. It's mainly about positioning, at the bottom left corner in minimap theres a button to increase its size to easier see white dots - always pay attention to where white dots are and position yourself accordingly (also factor in where your allies are). Dont charge in alone if you meet overwhelming forces. If engaging in smallscale always pay attention to minimap/sorroundings as more people can quickly come out of nowhere making you die (rbf is instant respawn and instant refill of enemies).

Also know your limitations in a 1v1, know how to disengage, you are a zerk so you have such tools + selfheal. Know your role, know how to cc first, where to focus your aoe pressure, who to grab to quickly shut down enemy pressure. Look for enemies with high scores above their head, it generally means theyre the killers and your desired targets (tho often they dont nec go alone, so you need friendlies, know when to push). This is a team game. It can be a 1v1 game, but then you need to master the above and more.

14. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

They're honestly in the same boat you are. I'd suggest more AP, honestly. Save the Kutum for PVE. Tankiness below... let's say 510 GS, just isn't very viable. You have to be either a CC bot or DPS. Again, unless you're doing structured PVP (ie node wars, coordinated team fights), it's really just kill them before they kill you. CC and burst em down.

I wish it weren't, but alas, it is. :<

15. nyn idc

change your playstyle. Zerker is assasin class.

16. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

Uhh, don't know how you've been playing but I've been able to lockdown an area filled with 8 - 10+ players and push them back easily.
    I could kill them if I had higher AP but sadly I don't. If they're all bunched up, it's a walk in the park to CC them all and hope my team notices to commit.
    And whilst our grabs are technically "Sniping" tools, the berserker itself isn't an 'assassin' class.

17. MoZex

MoZex Wizard 61 EU

hes pretty new at the game :D