1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How was game in beta/alpha

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Anemoi, Jan 2, 2020.

1. TeRRoRibleOne

Red Nose was the worst, he would warp all over the place so it was RNG if you died to his belly flop

Draconnix likes this.
  2. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Good times indeed!!

Draconnix and PeaceInChaos like this.
  3. Anemoi

when aoea hit even to the node where you spawned dem times.

Draconnix likes this.
  4. NixZero

also features they tried then forgot altogeter like the stealth game in heidel castle

Draconnix likes this.
  5. Icywave

Exactly... PA or overstacking rangers , node wars / siege was never balanced or "fun" , the fun was tied to the fact that it was new. Now that it's old and unbalanced, it's not fun anymore and has been that way for a while.

People tend to make this mistake too often and think the fun was tied to the game mode and how "decisions changed it" not that it was just something different and new but that fades off all too quickly and you're left with the reality, they can't and never did balance this game mode correctly.

If they were able to give you a pill that allowed you to forget it each day so it feels new every single day they would market that in the pearl shop before touching balance.

6. IWalkAlone

Dont play on remastered, you gona see those dark nights ;)

7. Asterotis

I play remastered and everything blinds me.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  8. IWalkAlone

Thats what I say, switch to other option, you eyes wont hurt anymore, you will have dark nights.

9. Asterotis

Nah, nights are still bright af ): and we can't use lanterns anymore.

10. IWalkAlone

too bright settings ? Because to me is really hard to see mobs without a light

11. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

Me too. Specially when it rained. Campfires looked so good in the night. A world looked more "friendy" and realistic. Too much fantasy elements are in. Back then it was a life simulator, with a little dark fantasy. I never understood, why they cut off the group PVE from the game. Focusing only on a group PVP content is the worst that any game can offer, and the opposite is the same. Many good ideas were skipped.

12. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

Haha. :D
    I think the same. This game was never balanced during the long run, not back in the good old days, and not even today. And when Guardian comes out, this will be the same. Every class release is the same. Comes an OP class with pre-awakening, then they start to nerf the previously came out OP class. It was all the same in Tera. I remember when the Maehwa came out in may. There were no awakenings at all. Killing mobs with Mae back then was like a hot knife goes through a butter. And now? I am struggling to kill green mobs with 3 combos.

13. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

He was one shoting everyone except warrior and valkyrie. Damn +15 armor

Silowyi likes this.