1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would anyone honestly believe this class is balanced...

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by SPYDER245, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Akantorian

Not talking about every single class side, but warrior's protected cc has cc only on last hit too, and I dont see them having 1000000 of them

2. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

the gifs are made with zero modifiers. my unprotected Ranger skills are 2 times slower on the gifs

3. Velentos

Its really hard to take you seriously when you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
    If skills that aren't being used are so OP that she needs a nerf cause of them, then by all means play her yourself and show the community how bad they are for ignoring that skill.
    Guardian may or may not be OP, but its clear that you have no idea why or why not.
    I prefer to hear from the people who actually play the class so that we at least know what abilities are being used.

ODB3698 likes this.
  4. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

it is obvious, there is nothing more obvious than this streight out lazyness of classdesign on this class. i dont need to play **** since i play a real class already. i dont understand how people even argue about this topic. how about you argue if the gras may or may not be green. what the hell is wrong wiht you? you have zero clue about pvp at all. i wish i had the shet to sort 1-2 protected CCs out of my kit "CoZ tHe gIF iS tO slOw".
    but wait i dont have any.

5. Hypotermia

Imagine having actually any PvP skill to play this game rofl.

Here lets toggle some of your complaints and correct them.

1v1 Guardian is one of the weakest classes. Now why? Because she is too slow. Obviously now talking from awakening aspect because im not touching succession. Being slow is super bad for 1v1 because all the classes flat out can easily predict what guardian does and there is hardly any cancellations and moment she starts doing something she is dead.

Small scale - This is where guardian starts to get better but still not that amazing unless Guardian has someone to protect. Well established small scale fight has someone who actually goes after Guardian and makes her useless.

Large scale - Now this is where she shines. Why? Because there is chaos everywhere. She needs the chaos around the war to be able to do what she does which is slow arsed dmg and use skills. And its quite hard to sign someone take down specific guard because there might be few of them.

PvE is one of the strongest.

Now she has 2 places where she is good and 2 places where she is crap or bit better. And you call this OP?

If she needs nerf she does not need dmg nerf but slow nerf, but generally slows in this game are just too broken regardless of class and there should be major nerf.

Frigid wind - You count this as engage? Kidding me? Dashes 3m forward and unprotected middle part.
    Nemesis - Who the **** uses this to engage? Kidding me right? If you use nemesis to go in you have no escape because juggernaut is FG

Glorious advancve - 20% attack speed. So what? Its unprotected and cant hardly be used in combat. AS pre buff sure. Many other classes have 20% attack speeds too and guardian is SLOWEST class in game

Slowest grab in whole game thats even bugged half of the time.

Class is super slow and if you have any issues with her in anything other than chaoslike nodewars or sieges then stop complaining. You just suck. There is no class that can loose against her in 1v1 especially if the class is faster than Guardian

Blitzball and ODB3698 like this.
  6. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

funny how the former fotm mystic player are in here defending this class... dont play the easiest **** and get gud on one class. nerfs will come to guardian sooner or later anyways.

that pretty sums up the incompetence of this fotm players. my entire kit is unprotected. how do you think i going to deal with it?

Decoy#401 likes this.
  7. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

I suggested that gaurdian gets adjusted in other posts i just dont want them to over do it like they did to previous classes. I leveled Guardian to 57 for the rewards in 45 minutes and never play it again lol

Night Star likes this.
  8. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

imagine thinking Guardian is a problem when there are still way more broken classes like Succ wizard, Lahn, Sorc etc.
    guardian is one of the easiest and most telegraphed classes. i cant tell how easy it is to outplay one.

Blitzball and Daigurern like this.
  9. Tigreton

Guardian op? ROLF.
    Go to rbf and play a bit ...

10. Daigurern

Nerf her what again? Guardian is freaking dead meat in any 1v1 situation and gets destroyed in high end PvE due to her long casting animations ( especially against mobs that are CC immune )

Why exactly do u think KR is crying for Guardian buffs? Cuz shes completely useless against anyone with half a brain. The only 2 places she can somewhat shine is Aakman PvE grind and Large Scale PvP.

Might be the first time I agree with smth u said haha.

Ppl just love talkin out their a**. They cant handle their own class and simply suck at the game so they blame it on (insert class here) being OP etc etc. . Anyone with half a brain beats a Guardian blindfolded. But yea... some ppl are just bad and wanna find an excuse.

Guardian is one of the best balanced classes they have ever released. KR is still crying for Buffs.... but yea....

Everytime I see a thread like this, all I see is some kid pissed off after he got killed by a certain class.

Guardian is so freaking bad in any 1v1 situation but shines in large scale.

U have literally no idea how Guardian works/performs and since u cant handle (insert any random class that beat u) u just try to bad mouth it.

Git gud

But thats the problem. Most ppl here wayy overestimate their own skill. its never them being bad, its never them misplaying, its always the opponent that OP/broken/unfair.

Guardian is prolly one of the best balanced classes we've received yet

#30 Daigurern, Apr 12, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2020
    Pernicious, ODB3698 and Legacina like this.
  11. Night Star

12 hours, 261 Kutum, no Arsha channel.
    132m/h -50%LS -9k trash
    151m/h - 100%LS - 12k trash.

Sam gear
    150m/h - 50%LS
    165m/h -100%LS

Sooo much better than Bartering.

Decoy#401 likes this.
  12. Blitzball

I would take Duodecil vids with a grain of salt. I mean , this guy is claiming to make 100 mil per hour at Ronaros :D

There is no way to make 150mil per hour at Kratuga , except if you loot a Tungrad / Laytenn / Elkarr EVERY HOURS , lmao XO

Pernicious likes this.
  13. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

to be fair. they also cried for succ wizard buffs even tho it was already busted as ****. same for sorc. cause koreans are absolute retards. or their lack of desync makes sorc actually balanced and not be permanently in iframe

and yea couldnt agree more on that people are just to bad.
    tbf guardian is an absolute noob destroyer. so im not suprised.
    after 2-3 weeks of her awak release things started to get harder on her cause the people that do have a brain figured out how to counter her. and that she actually isnt all that op.
    i also said shes one of the best balanced classes in the game. she has a lot of good things. but also alot of counterplay. unlike sorcs ninjas etc.

ODB3698 likes this.
  14. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

ho can you people bring the same useless get gud argument for the 5th times in a row. do you miss something in your brain?

yeah its probably this in this idol of a balanced mmo known as BDO. or you are just as bad as you think of others. being this helpless in 1v1 with such a kit and strengh.

#34 Wollbert, Apr 12, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  15. Spartakatz

in a game where you are CCed 10 seconds, but people only need 2 seconds to kill, it's debatable how much speed actually helps. otherwise sorcs wouldnt be that powerful, they are not very fast.

it's also just the animations that look slow. if you need just 1 axe swing instead of 10 quick cancelled skills, yes, that must be slow then.

by the way, dragons maw has the range of a ranger's shotgun, but wipes entire groups.

safest sign though to see if a class is OP are the masses of rerollers, people are not stupid and see what's ultra strong. couldnt be more blatant.

16. Hypotermia

So you're openly admitting t hat you can stand in her ****? Why not try to pay attention what guardian does and keep your distance?

News flas for you. I still have Mystic and her weapons just because i have guardian weapons also doesn't mean i have abandoned another class.

You can see miles away that guardian is approaching and there is hardly any good cancels and sure there is protection but all CC skills in awk are unprotected.

And if you get hit by something like fierce distain -> grab then thats on you. You let guardian close to you while having hundreds of times better mobility and skill cancellations.

Guardian is not overtuned ESPECIALLY in 1v1. If you loose to her in 1v1 then thats on you. Only thing that should be balanced out is her slow but generally my opinion about slows is that they need at least 50% nerf and no stacking anymore

17. Hypotermia

And mind reminding me how many shotguns can ranger pull of while Guardian is charging up the skill and remind me how many times easier its just to see the animation of guardian charging up vs ranger shotgun. I would assume you have two amazing pair of balls in your head called eyeballs. Try using them

Funny how you're not complaining about other classes group one shot abilities but guardians you're.

18. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

you are so pathetic and full of ****. probably the problem is on you if you cant win on balanced classes, instant rerolling to the next topdog class. just go out of the forums and let the people with knowledge talk. maybe then we will have a better BDO one day.

19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

if u r a class that is designed to sit in one spot over a span of quite few seconds in super armors, that charging axe attack from the enemy team is practically a nuclear missile u cant really avoid. and it will tap you.

20. Yanxi

Yanxi Mystic 62 NA

I assume you are a Guardian Reroller, because you are heavily defending with little to no logic being applied. first guardian is not one of the weakest 1v1 class its far from it. she may not be the top 1v1 class but she is by now means weak. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE YOU CAN ROTATE YOUR PROTECTION ABILITIES FOREVER WHILE NOT NEEDING to engage, she has the strongest block in the game. Yes rotating your protection skills isn't as easy as brain dead doing it while going vs a grab class but you have the ability to do so if you learn your class and and not get stuck in long animation protection skills vs grab classes.

Second Glorious Advance is used quiet a lot in combat as guardian, because most of the times you are playing defensive while being protected, you have time to put your buff up while not being cced. ( no one told you to use it when someone is standing right next to you) is the same way every single class that uses unprotected pre buff skill use them.
    Third she is good in every single high in grind spot while not evening being the recommended ap to be there. so idk what you mean by good in 2 spots and crap or a bit better. she is op at aakmen, On the very very high end at hystria with low ap, on the very high end at stars end with low ap, she's op at Sycraia , Krutuga and almost every other spot in the game?? it has lots of fast classes in the game that can't deal with guardian because they don't have a grab? or do you not realize lots of classes don't have grabs?

#40 Yanxi, Apr 14, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    Decoy#401 likes this.