1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HP in siege and NW nice way to kill assasins

Discussion in 'PvP' started by SLuNN, Feb 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. SLuNN

No way to balance classes?
    cant boost just pve balance without breaking pvp?
    cant balance sieges and node wars?
    just add the most broken stat ingame HP!
    Why?
    so people cant 2 shot each other?
    assasins gameplay now a shitty bruiser without alot of SA like striker guardian and mystic?? Just reroll!
    70 euro next week for 3 weapon rerolls inc.

Great job killing assasins
    ill reroll a bruiser now kekw.
    guardian btw

P ABY$$ RUINED SIEGE likes this.
  2. Rilok

Rilok Ranger NA

Surely this isn’t a thread about how unfair ninjas getting nerfed is ?

farsay, Ama83, gurghul and 3 others like this.
  3. SLuNN

its any real dps class really. imagine flanking and not killing anyone just to die.

"But just go with the blob"
    yea and use all my super armor rotates in the mainraid. Oh wait i dont have more then 1 non damaging SAm quality gameplay!
    Rerolling brb kekw
    fixed pvp btw
    pepega devs
    might aswell delete,
    kuno, sorc, ranger, dk, ninja preawakened and awakening not pepega succ, maewhas etc...

4. SLuNN

its any real dps class really. imagine flanking and not killing anyone just to die.

"But just go with the blob"
    yea and use all my super armor rotates in the mainraid. Oh wait i dont have more then 1 non damaging SAm quality gameplay!

5. Rilok

Rilok Ranger NA

Not to be rude but this honestly might just be a “git gud” moment. While yes as a flank class it’s harder to get kills in large scale pvp, it’s far from impossible.

P ABY$$ RUINED SIEGE and Souda like this.
  6. Elsaxual

this game "balancing" is keep increasing ****, pvp ending too fast? increase AP, pvp ending too fast? increase HP, pvp ending too fast? increase enhancement past PEN, game got no contents? remove contents, etc.

7. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

PA killed Ranger long time ago so welcome to the club!

P ABY$$ RUINED SIEGE and Rilok like this.
  8. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

imagine thinking that PA can balance pvp, they tryed it so many time and always failed miserably.

9. Spartakatz

i love how people whine now who did nothing else but 3 years of stealth+1shot, or their overpowered ulti.
    and how they think they are the only ones at disadvantage now, despite they have the biggest burst still.

10. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

It is a valid argument tho. Sure, stealth oneshotting is not fun for the one getting killed but disrupting enemy regroups is a very important task that most faster assassin classes (ninja/kuno/maehwa/musa etc) fulfill and with such a change makes them basically useless.
    This is a change only in favor of blob vs blob fight that disregards basically all other roles that you have in nodewars, which is sad.

11. Spartakatz

i don't see how they could be useless, just because they need a 2nd combo. or when a tamer ult alone is not enough to wipe a whole group with literally 1 key press, that's only a good thing.

i see how you think that "task" to 1shot entire backlines is important, but that's exactly the point, this shouldn't be a thing.

i've seen ninjas locking down entire rbf spawn rooms by themselves with high gear, so I can't imagine they're worse off, after all they also get those 5k HP, right? how do you plan to kill a ninja with all his evasion buffs, evasion gear, iframes and stealth?

a musa will also be almost impossible to kill, he can just run away.

wizards/witches... that will be fun to watch.

i think the classes that are ****ed most, are the slower moving ones with no or little self heals.

12. Naho

"Nerf assassin i'm tired of getting one shot"
    "Nerf Tamer i'm tired of getting one shot"
    "Nerf the AP bracket i'm tired of damage being out of control"
    *PA buffs hp in siege*
    WTF PA TY , IM NOW USELESS NICE BALANCE REROLL TIME!!!

Yeah ok dude FoTM abuser deserve all the f***** nerf PA could bring in this game. Hope they keep on doing it.

13. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Buffing hp in siege is not the right move to change the one shot meta. I think it's an interesing change and definitly wanna see how it works out, but it fks too many classes and buffs witchards even more and those are already the strongest siege classes.

14. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

You realize that it buffes low HP classes more than high HP class as a fixed HP value might be only 80% for one class while being 140% for another. Also at the moment your so called assassins simply onehit anyone that is not vastly outgearing you. I am at 349 DP and any 269 ninja can already easily stealth engage kill me. Likely even possible with less. Some Ninjas kill you after a float before you even hit the ground. I somehow doubt they would be unable to kill me.

15. Naho

I do not support that change making witch and wiz more important than they already were in siege as i hate the PA meta already, but no matter how you think you can balance the game, ppl are still gonna complain and pay $100-120 to reroll to the next top frag class.

16. Spartakatz

it's funny how that "assassin" fairytale is still even a thing, despite there is little in common with assassin classes in other games, especially being super squishy. while in BDO it's the opposite, "assassins" can wear the same armor as everyone else, but can add huge evasion % buffs on top.

maybe you think you're one because of the ridiculous burst and movement capabilities, and missed the fact you're also amongst the tanks in the game.

17. Despins

Without saying that an evasion sorc able to stand up after a combo is the most frustrating thing in the whole game. 5k hp will go a long way to buff those evasive classes that simply wont die from natural blob pressure.

18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

seems like new flank team mission is to confuse and disorient enemy and potentially setup ccs for blob to mop up.

not to yolo solo half of the blob and make clip videos of it.

Rilok, Itago, Chaos Ronin and 4 others like this.
  19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

we asked for pve buffs, not healing potential buffs, i swear! =)

Itago and P ABY$$ RUINED SIEGE like this.
  20. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Imo witchards heal should be like most other heals be a simple value instead of % based.