1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HP in siege and NW nice way to kill assasins

Discussion in 'PvP' started by SLuNN, Feb 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

A 245 ninja can't even onecombo me and i only have 304dp. Also please show me an actual siege guild member with that gear.

2. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

i am bad in names, but there where a bunch of streamers on twitch, the one guy was even in RBF (snake)

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

they would probably be full pen armors and kutum tho :p :D

4. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

A bunch 245//360+ ninjas in siege guilds? Can't think of a single one. Could you give me few names so I can actually duel them?

5. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

a ninja who knows what he is doing should be able to kill you. I have 361dp pen bossgear evasion and a friend of mine with a 245ap succesion ninja can get me down to 10%.

@Jannanomana that gear you linked is far from free godmode, yes its almost free but especially most succesion classes can prettymuch onecombo you. some like sorc can simply two shot you while you are in superarmor. also that build you linked is too much evasion and to little dr, a single blooming from musa or sticky snowflake from meahwa will oblitterate you instantly (and this is just two of many classes that can bypass evasion).

6. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

After succ nerf? 245 vs 361 sounds bit suspicious, what's his name?

7. GuiltGuy

You have been very unfair. Why is it fair to have 2 assassins to take down 1 target while the target only can take down at least one assassin? It's like you are asking for 1:1 death/kill for yourself while hoping others to be 0.5/1 death/kill.

8. GuiltGuy

Actually I have no problem to fight with evasion ninja but have difficult time in fighting evasion kuno. Their spin to win is not only too op in damage but also heals too much especially with their evasion build.

9. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

I mean i'm fighting siege players and a friend of mine dropped his gear down to 253 and wasn't able to kill me in one combo. Took me down to ~10%hp.
    But i'm also a guardian with 4.6k hp so a normal class with my dp would probably die to it. The thing is, my gear is way too low for siege and i rarely see siege players below 323dp, usually more. Those (except it's an archer) would not get killed in one combo by a 245ap ninja.

10. WhySoSeeryus

what makes u think u can kill an assassin with that hp that doesnt want to be killed.

or are u thinking that one assassin can die when solodiving whole blob? :D

11. GuiltGuy

Not all assassins do evasion build.
    The assassins that do evasion build typically have lower ap and lower accuracy, which with current boost in hp makes evasion build assasins even harder to kill.
    To assassins, it is the race against time. If they cannot one combo you, they will likely to be obliged to encounter other members of the target. To all except sorcer, 1 vs X is dangerous.
    Some classes are born with good bonus accuracy to be agaisnt evasion. Not to mention, some classes have 100% accuracy skill, which is just a death sentence to evasion build even in the current environment.

12. T800

They didn't do it because they wanted to stop players from getting 1-shotted like this: https://clips.twitch.tv/BetterSillySeahorseWOOP

They did it to spice up Sieges, so Guilds sitting in Castles would have a disadvantage in HP, which would promote other guilds to Attack them.

It's much easier to do than re-work 19 classes, wouldn't you say?

Btw, Archer must have felt pretty awful with the HP change, they didn't had much ranged damage before, right?

13. Rilok

Rilok Ranger NA

So nerf everyone with a succession, got it.

14. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

I wouldn't say archers range damage was bad before, we obviously did shred low DP people but I thought my damage will be horrible with the HP buff, surprisingly it was absolutely fine. I could support my team without getting oneshot myself. I did not one shot anyone but I could force them to reposition themselves.
    I do not think if a guild has a huge gear advantage that the HP buff will really help tho.. I mean it's better than nothing but definitely not a solution for anything. Also all the casual and "semi-hardcore" guilds will have way more issues now because their strong players will no longer be able to carry them like before.

15. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Don't forget that the hp buff helps geared players more. 10k hp on 350dp are way more tanky compared to 10k hp on someone with 300dp. The higher your dp, the more value you get out of each single bit of hp.

16. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

From what I understood the guild that owns the castle will lose the HP buff over time and only the attackers will get. Gotta wait and see, maybe I understood it wrong idk.

17. Rügenwalder Pommersche

it lowers by 500 hp every week they hold it and goes up by 500 every week after the defeat
    and guess it could go down to 0 if u hold the castle long enough xd upload_2020-2-17_11-58-40.png

Kauni likes this.
  18. WhySoSeeryus

oh, so once u lose the castle u r "crippled" for the next few weeks in siege? :D

19. Rügenwalder Pommersche

the disgrace of losing the castle literally lowered their will to fight

20. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

Not being able to One combo people is not fair, one shooting people with half rotation or one skill is fair, what kind of logic is this? Front liners can hold the line anymore with the insane amount of damage some classes are pumping out, this balances it a bit, they should give hp buffs across the board to all tanky classes, to offset the amount of damage we have in pvp right now.