1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huge metal shining LION on a frigate.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Raven Croft, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Raven Croft

So i am in Velia fishing....Ooh i know...Fun times...Right...Ugh....So I saw this huge beautiful Frigate with a beautiful shining metal lion and its so frickin AWE-SUM. How can I get one?

2020-06-21_205780894.JPG

2. SyreneLillianaide

It's Carrack Valor.
    From Frigate, upgrade to Galleass, upgrade to Valor.
    It's crafting only.

3. Raven Croft

I guess I got to watch more youtube vids to learn how to do it.....Good thing I took a pic when I did....I went back from afk fishing and the frigate was gone..:) x

4. SyreneLillianaide

I can take you for a sail around sometimes. ^^

#4 SyreneLillianaide, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    Raven Croft likes this.
  5. Allan1985

you only need about 3 months of playing 8-12 hrs per day, by the time i had mine i was already so sick of bartering that i simply took it for a quick ride and then uninstalled xD

seanas, TucoRamires and Raven Croft like this.
  6. Naho

Well 8 to 12h a day now you don't even need 3 months to get it. 23 days in and I already got 40% of the mats for the Carrack and soon enough mats to get the blue gear for a Galleass. I'd say 1 month 3 weeks if you slack on it , with how easy it became.

7. Allan1985

rly? wow, guess i should have waited, since honestly it wasnt fun to do at all but i guess whats done is done, right?

LeCordonBleu likes this.
  8. RandomHajile

that's how we roll, boys. haha.

9. asdsadfas

yea, bartering is much more casual now compared to what it was month or so ago. the "nerf" is actually helping people not burn out from the game as quickly as it used to back when u had to be bartering around the clock

10. Allan1985

well bartering has always been chill, thats why i liked it, i was a pve player, i assumed i could just play the game with a "hack and smash type of game" perspective in wich you grind to improve your gear to keep grinding but with grinding being soooooo unrewarding and bartering giving you money to improve your gear to grind bartering simply became irrelevant for me, i couldnt even use my money to speed my boat progression, it was plain stupid, so i sold my TET BS and all the other gear i had, now i have 50 bill on my bank that i will most likely never use since this game design is purely focused on PvP *shrugs*

11. asdsadfas

It is very chill, even back when it was 4 refreshes. I guess it's much more chill if you don't use your main character for other stuff as well as bartering, or don't do anything else that's far in mainland. I use my main account because I can't be assed to buy another set of weights on another character to min max my bartering, and even though I complete my barters in 1hr30-2hr, the timer is always on ur mind for the 2 hours or so that you're doing something else, and you know you have to go back to bartering, and also knowing that even though you're only bartering for at most 8 hours of the day, you're still dedicating at least 14 hours of your day in the game, while now you can do all 3 consecutively, and then move on with your day.

12. SyreneLillianaide

Bartering is not casual at all if you're going for 200.000 seacoins and that's just blue gear.

13. Allan1985

wich is why i used the word "chill" instead of "casual", i was referring to the level of concentration needed to do bartering vs lets say grinding.

the time needed to improve my green +10 gear to blue is one of the reasons i stoped playing, not because the ammount of time needed but rather because 6 months later they would make it super easy to achive (as they do all the time) wich would efectively devaluate my effort and time investment, and that is something i am not willing to allow.

SyreneLillianaide likes this.