1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huge Problem

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Glizz, Feb 29, 2020.

1. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Please go play them if they are so easy and get cheesy kills. I used to think like you until i tried playing those classes and figured out, it's actually not that easy to perform like that.

Souda, qweqqi, Nagasaki and 1 other person like this.
  2. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

lmao you wish. probably the easiest way to get kills

Columba and Naicon like this.
  3. IWalkAlone

Well depends, to me is way more easy to grab trial ranger or DK and make more kills than tial kuno or ninja.In the same way its way more easy to defend my spot from bad ninja or kuno when I xp with my kuno or DK.
    But, and thats one big BUT.BDO AP/DP scaling is so wierd that every char performes differently on every diffrent GS so making asumption shoud be 100% only if everione is Full pen with full caphras...

4. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

we dont talk about killstealing in the backline while the enemy is already getting spawnganked

5. IWalkAlone

Yes we dont...

6. Glizz

These nerfs are far too excessive. Going above and beyond to weaken a class.

7. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

then show me your ranger 1vx footage pls

8. Glizz

Almost everyone I fight takes several moves to kill with a combo. There is no one getting one shot unless they're around 400-500 gear score.s

9. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Against bad players, those classes are easy indeed.

10. IWalkAlone

I dont record since Im just an average player.But telling ninja and kuno are OP in hands of inexperienced player is just wrong.It is to all chars, there is no char in BDO that can everyone easy if you dont know what to do.

AZzalor likes this.
  11. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

The reason why ninja (and unrightfully kuno) are hated so much is because those are classes that punish mistakes very well. A good ninja player will see the gaps between protections and thanks to quick skills is usually able to take adventage of that. On the other hand, they are relatively unprotected while performing combos making a proper 1vX not really possible.

Tbh i don't understand why kuno is often thrown together with ninja. She is basically just a bad ninja: Less iframes, less mobility, less protection (succ), less dmg, only one grab. The biggest and pretty much only reason to play kuno is cause she has tits.

12. IWalkAlone

Well yea.. I wonder the same.The hate toward those two is so big that Im simply amazed, when there is way more cancerous chars then those two.Maybe because I mainly play them I win easy vs them than some other classes.But yes a good ninja is real danger, more than kuno, but I can say the same about good musa for example.I prefer to fight good ninja than musa.. But thats a personal opinion.

AZzalor likes this.
  13. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Maybe it's only me but fighting succ lahn is actually annoying af. It's nearly as bad as fighting a sorc. Nearly all skills are protected and she got an iframe on 1sec cd that also is sa when on cd.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  14. IWalkAlone

Happens to me only once, its early to say yet, but I was WTF :)
    Vert is reroling to succ lahn so...

AZzalor likes this.
  15. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

And what is revelent to add to this conversation? Beter question would be: Where is the conversation at all.

First of all you create a thread complaning succession classses with overpowerd accuracy. And that you want to bring attention to the community about this problem, fine for me. But then i open that thread and the first thing i read is just you complaning about some random classes being OP while you claim to have almost full PEN gear. But you give no information why xxx class is broken, or why xxx skill is broken. No information what should be a proper way to fix this balance issue. And when people ask for some information about your class/gear you turn them down. What is almost full pen gear? PEN Green/Blue? Maybe you are almost full PEN gear Manos! We don't know because you don't give that information. How do we know your complain is fair? Just believe you, on the internet?

Then i am done reading that thread. Second thing i read after your first thread is this one. You complaning about Ninja being nerfed. While you know Ninja have currently a reputation of being one the stronger classes atm in BDO. But okay let's see what you have to say about it. Maybe the nerfs are not fair. But then i read it and all i see is a low effort thread saying why Ninja shoudn't be nerfed. And that those who don't understand or don't have high gear shoudn't respond. What basicly brings the message as: If you don't play my class don't respond.

All i see in those 2 thread you created is a low effort complain. No information on your gear, no video's, ect. Just nothing. And when we ask for it you turn it down. You want me to add something to the conversation. But how can i add something to it if you arn't willing to do it yourself in the first place. Because in the end all i see is just 2 threads that brings the message and i am sorry to say it: I have gear, but i got outplayed by someone else with less gear. Git gud.

16. reconkangas

I hear this garbage all the time I am used to it. You see it in discord channels all the time, along with the mods in some cases that have less knowledge or are completely narrow minded it makes you wonder if they actually play the game sometimes.

You have players that goto the test server for example that build massive gear I.E. PEN accesories, caphras lv20 armor ECT. Jump on there ninja with 320ap and goto the battle arena and bump into players that did the above as well but are ACTUALLY really good at there classes.
    You see these guys get wiped and get salty, you can SEE they are tilted becouse they are losing all the while not even understand what endgame gameplay feels like. These same people complain about getting neerfed BUT never understand they just got there @Ss kicked by a better player.
    I told one ther other day that was spouting off, how does it feel to get beat by a Gimped succesion mystic without her mobility? if you cant beat me now you really need to relearn your class.

I really think that is the answer here, those that play a class because its OP and it cant be contested 1v1 or 1vX play it becouse they enjoy winning at all cost even if they suck at it. Then there are those that play a class becouse they honestly love it and are really good at it, no matter the nerfs or problems they will always find a way to excell at the class. THESE are the players I love to fight in BA or open world the rest will just swap classes and continue down there path of mediocrity and come in here and complain about nerfs with zero thought.

Columba, Kauni, v.klishev and 3 others like this.
  17. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

yes there are chars thst are 10 times easier than other classes in the game. there is no effort in spamming iframes. so i can easily 1vX with my Ranger. do you think i will have a hard time on classes with a 10 times better kit for this scenario?
    no they dont see it, they dont have more eyes than someone else. they just have the tools to spam CCs and damage on every gap possible, while maintaining a nearly gapless defense.
    shes nowhere less dangerous than ninja. let alone the way better blinking movement in succ than any class. even sorc blinks are slower and have less range.

18. Vortexii

So what is the time frame in which a developer must leave broken mechanics in the game, simply because they existed?

For those not following the updates:

The Evasion & Acy dynamics are being changed. Once again an update that would never even need to exist with competent developers. They are fixing issues created by sheer stupidity.

Issues like INFINITE accuracy skills that completely bypass all Evasion. Sound dumb, how about skill that completely bypass DR!!!! How about skills that do damage that ignore your own AP................... Sounds really stupid doesn't it.................. Then realize Pearl Abyss actually did that with Witch Flows and Pet damage.

19. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Ah you are sooooo wrong my god it starts to be sad. I don't even play ninja and see how easy it is to counter them with ccs when you bait them in.
    "nearly gapless defense" you really make me laugh. There are plenty of gaps but they are not easy to see/take adventage of as a bad player. Sure, some classes (like valk) will have trouble against ninja but still not impossible to play.
    Omegalul now you're just making a joke of yourself...
    "Better blinking movement in succ than any class, even sorc"...do you even know the blinks of succ kuno?
    Just to help you a bit here:
    • Ghost step (short distance, 1 sec cd, 0.1 sec iframe, rest is sa)
    • Shadow stomp (Not really a blink but fast and moves you around, fully unprotected, easy to cc them, 6 sec cd)
    • Ankle cutter (Only moves off cd, 10 sec cd, completly unprotected)
    • Crescent slash (Only moves off cd, 7 sec cd, completly unprotected)
    That's it...now where is all this blinking around, better than all other classes even sorc? I hope you understand how rediculous your statement is.

In your defense, i can understand that a ranger is annoyed by those classes as ranger has barely any protection, but that's an exception. Only because your class has troubles, doesn't mean all others have.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  20. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

the reason ninja is getting a nerf is that in mass pvp the nature of the ninja's targets and the actions those targets take are less relevant to their survival than how well the ninja performs their skills. It's a negative play experience.